Laid Bare!

Starting a forum is frickin' easy!

Admin
    Admin

Starting a forum is frickin' easy!

Post  Admin on Sun May 02, 2010 3:33 pm

This is a zero moderation forum!

Enjoy the free speech til this bitch gets shut down.
    Psioncy

Re: Starting a forum is frickin' easy!

Post  Psioncy on Sun May 02, 2010 5:45 pm

Yeah, it was like I googled "start a forum" and clicked on the first link. Filled out a few fields and BLAMMO! this fkr is up and running in five minutes.

It's not full of bells and whistles and little dingaly whatnots, but it works.

Forum rules are

NO RULES!

Enjoy Twisted Evil
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Sun May 02, 2010 8:21 pm

Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No :@: cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study flower afro lol!
    Do you think Obama sound like Bush now?
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Sun May 02, 2010 8:24 pm

sumcunt wrote:Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No :@: cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study flower afro lol!
    Do you think the big oil slick heading towards East coat America is great and serves them right?
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Sun May 02, 2010 8:26 pm

sumcunt wrote:
    sumcunt wrote:Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Cool Laughing Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Exclamation Question Idea Arrow Neutral What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No :@: cyclops clown pirat tongue silent pale alien cat monkey pig rabbit bounce confused affraid Basketball cheers bom drunken Sleep sunny albino cherry santa rendeer farao king queen jocolor geek scratch study flower afro lol!
    Do you think forum members should be allowed to have multiple IDS so they can insult other forum members?
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Sun May 02, 2010 8:27 pm

sumcunt wrote:
    sumcunt wrote:
    Do you think some forum moderators and admin are completely useless cunts?
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Sun May 02, 2010 8:28 pm

sumcunt wrote:
    sumcunt wrote:
    sumcunt wrote:
    Do you think I should of started a new thread?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 03, 2010 1:53 am

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. No.

The yes on admins and mods being dumb and useless cunts being the most emphatic.

Between sk8/hero on BJS and admin/TBJ MOD TEAM, I sure do have some big dumb cunty shoes to fill with utter uselessness.
    sumcunt

Post  sumcunt on Mon May 03, 2010 11:26 am

sumcunt wrote:
    Do you think the big oil slick heading towards East coat America is great and serves them right?
    My friend now tell be the oil spill was sabotage to destroy the British owned creditability and shares because America is in money crisis now, is this true?

Gerald's Poppadoms

Post  Gerald's Poppadoms on Mon May 03, 2010 2:18 pm

Hi Guys velly nice to be here golly gosh come and check out my Punjabi Poppadoms! tongue

The best in town!

No Bombay or Beijing bottom for you!

cheers
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 03, 2010 2:44 pm

Welcome aboard General Poppadamus!

If you pay me money, I will use my position as administrator of this forum to shamelessly scam the ranks into promoting your restaurant.

By dangling tacky prizes in front of them.

That they will *never* receive! Muahahahahaha!

Really, it's worth the money. I will force those pappadams right down their fkn throats!

Okay restaurant review section to open: "Forced Down Your Throats: SKR Resaurant Review Section"
    silkywave3

Really

Post  silkywave3 on Mon May 03, 2010 7:54 pm

What a Face Is it really easy to open a forum for free? cyclops
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 04, 2010 1:04 am

There's nothing to it, doll.

I was amazed cuz i always hear all this crap about how much work goes into one of these things.

Yet I created *this* in five minutes.

Along with the recent posts feature, somthing that TBJ has claimed to be incapable of providing for months upon months.

Which begs the question, are they incompetent shitheads or just lying asswipes?

The answer is, of course, a resounding "YES".
    Ivor Biggun

Post  Ivor Biggun on Tue May 04, 2010 9:43 am

Psioncy wrote:There's nothing to it, doll.

I was amazed cuz i always hear all this crap about how much work goes into one of these things.

Yet I created *this* in five minutes.

Along with the recent posts feature, somthing that TBJ has claimed to be incapable of providing for months upon months.

Which begs the question, are they incompetent shitheads or just lying asswipes?

The answer is, of course, a resounding "YES".
    A 10 year old Chinese monkey could do a better job of running that web site over at TBJ, Admin and moderators completely clueless on how to run a forum. Admin was away few weekends ago and left the site to the Poodles, who abused their power then deleted the evidence before the Admin could see it, dumb fuck for letting them loose on there.
    HuanChu is the worst, for that man 2+2 = 7, he shouldn't be let near a *edit* button.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 12:04 am