Laid Bare!

Retarded Ads from TotallyBJ.com

Antim0d

Retarded Ads from TotallyBJ.com

Post  Antim0d on Sun Jun 06, 2010 7:00 pm

http://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds/2010/06/04/I-need-a-good-old-fashioned-bonk

I would vomit on any woman who would reply top such a retarded ad...

http://www.thebeijinger.com/classifieds/2010/06/04/Cowboy-seeks-cowgirl

Cowboy? Yeah, probably something like this;

Or maybe;

At least that sites good for a few silly japes, right?
    Psioncy

Re: Retarded Ads from TotallyBJ.com

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:00 pm

It's all guys saying "let's just have fun" and girls saying "we can look at rainbows together."

The one coming across the sluttiest I found like to troll you out over email with a big reward of *nothing*.

Safe way to get their kicks I 'spose.

Other bitches want to challenge me to drawn out childish debates about reality and such.

It seems *my* version automatically triggers every alarm in a dingaling's brain.

What a waste of time, I've had those discourses so many times, I could mindfuck them in my sleep.

I've never seen so many emotional basketcases. Maybe if they laid off the cockteasing for a while they could focus their energies on becoming someone that actually attracts me to something beyond their possession of girlie parts. Not that I wouldn't settle for the girlie parts at this point... I'm *weak*.

UFCpieceofashit

Post  UFCpieceofashit on Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:23 am

Psioncy wrote:It's all guys saying "let's just have fun" and girls saying "we can look at rainbows together."

The one coming across the sluttiest I found like to troll you out over email with a big reward of *nothing*.

Safe way to get their kicks I 'spose.

Other bitches want to challenge me to drawn out childish debates about reality and such.

It seems *my* version automatically triggers every alarm in a dingaling's brain.

What a waste of time, I've had those discourses so many times, I could mindfuck them in my sleep.

I've never seen so many emotional basketcases. Maybe if they laid off the cockteasing for a while they could focus their energies on becoming someone that actually attracts me to something beyond their possession of girlie parts. Not that I wouldn't settle for the girlie parts at this point... I'm *weak*.

Punt this cunts pics....Now.

I am even insulted Alex the Whale and Heropearshapeman confuse me with this psycho.

I got class.

You fear him?

Fear me bitch!

That's right I said it.

Want to take a swim in a locked crap pot dressed in a Grover (Sesame Street) costume?

I got the costume AND the crab pot.

Well? Do you punk?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:41 am

UFCpieceofashit wrote:

Want to take a swim in a locked crap pot dressed in a Grover (Sesame Street) costume?

I'm not scared. Mr. Snufflelufugus will save me!

Are you bigger than Mr. Snufflelugus? No????

THEN STEP OFF MAN!
    Antim0d

Post  Antim0d on Mon Jun 07, 2010 3:17 pm

UFCpieceofashit wrote:
    Punt this cunts pics....Now.

I am even insulted Alex the Whale and Heropearshapeman confuse me with this psycho.

I got class.

You fear him?

Fear me bitch!

That's right I said it.

Well? Do you punk?

God, why are men all the same? Why can all you do is make threats? You're such a drama queen!

If you don't like the topics, stay away from the discussion. You're such a fucking pussy! Pretending to be all big and manly, but seeing something that disturbs you, and you're off to the authorities!

Fuck me your pathetic! lol!

I'm not trying to cause wars with anyone here, BECAUSE ITS JUST A FUCKING FORUM, MORON.

Now put up, OR JUST SHOOT YOURSELF IN THE FUCKING COCK AND PISS OFF;

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 10:22 am