Laid Bare!

Whore???????

Psioncy

Re: Whore???????

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 23, 2013 11:30 pm

R-B wrote:Ok, you convinced me but as you well know I'll need to run it past Pi.

Very Happy

Of course, he *is* the Supreme Lord of The Internet after all Rolling Eyes

I only hope he gives me a fair shake this time before raining his Holy condemnation down upon me Evil or Very Mad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri May 24, 2013 7:46 pm

That's right.

I'm the Grand Poobah of Poon.

I went to Thailand last year for a few days. Met a girl. We seemed to really hit it off. But I never bothered to keep her number. I couldn't be bothered to fly back there just to see a girl. But it's strange how you live in a place for a long time and have trouble meeting someone and you go vacation for a few days and hit it off with someone.

The Gods (ie my relatives) are truly trying to make it difficult for us mere mortals to get hitched up.

And that's my sermon for the day, mohafuckas.

Don't you dare take the Grand Poobah's name in VAIN.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri May 24, 2013 8:18 pm

Psioncy wrote:

Of course, he *is* the Supreme Lord of The Internet after all Rolling Eyes

I only hope he gives me a fair shake this time before raining his Holy condemnation down upon me Evil or Very Mad

Who's condemning?

I just read an article. Some skank had a tattoo of Marilyn Monroe removed because she thought it was bringing her bad luck. I, having had so much fucking bad luck in my life, am highly superstitious. And I think some of these skanks might bring some bad mojo.

But try them out. Everyone should try everything once. Go for some S&M, take it up the ass with a dildo by some Chinese dominatrix who calls herself The Great Wall of Vagina.

But don't get caught up in it.

That's all we're saying here at the Church of Splendini.

And check out the film "I am a Sex Addict". Guy's addicted to prostitutes. Fucking funny as hell.

And as usual, follow the Yellow Brick Road. Or perish in the Lake of Fire.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 28, 2013 4:09 am

The Great Splendini wrote:

I went to Thailand last year for a few days. Met a girl. We seemed to really hit it off. But I never bothered to keep her number. I couldn't be bothered to fly back there just to see a girl. But it's strange how you live in a place for a long time and have trouble meeting someone and you go vacation for a few days and hit it off with someone.

This was a crying game thing, wasn't it? So did u caress ur ladyboy's adams apple while s/he did butt sex to u?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 28, 2013 4:16 am

I like how u still refer to ur ladyboy as "poon" and "a girl", that's adorable.

Flipperines also has a lot of ladyboys, they always pester me, cuz they think all white guys are like u.

The closest I ever got was one night that I was out with my GF and her and I got in a huge fight and she left.

So I was at this bar alone, and started talking to this "girl", who was so young she still had braces on. And also... NOT A GIRL.

And there was another one like her, then also two actual girls. So it got extremely confusing.

I drank with them and was having a good ol' time, until my GF suddenly arrives back at the bar and sees me wedged between four girls, two real and two fake, and me barely able to tell the dif. She was pretty fkn mad too. But later we laughed about it.

Oh FYI, I know another girl who I dated and her brother is a Ladyboy. He totally looks like a chick. He came to beijing and went to SLT and told foriegn guys that s/he was on her period but could orally pleasure them. He sucked off drunk white dudes in SLT like it was going out of style, without them never being the wiser, so pls be careful Exclamation

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:16 pm

I'm doing well today.  That woman keeps msging my phone offering sex, but I declined.

I'm not the guy for her.  Or more exactly she's not the gal for me, so why take advantage?

Aside the very obvious reason of being desperate Razz

Nah, better to keep my distance and let her find someone else more suitable.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Jun 12, 2013 8:50 pm

I think I read a statistic somewhere that 50% of women don't like giving head.

So that's a problem right there because 99% of men like getting head.

So there are gaps that need to be filled somewhere. The numbers don't add up.

Enter whores and ladyboys into the equation.

Being with a ladyboy is like being gay, but with less guilt.

R-B

Post  R-B on Wed Jun 12, 2013 9:58 pm

I think it is more they don't like it when you come in their mouth.

There are other options tongue
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 12, 2013 10:03 pm

Gosh, I must be old fashioned.  Sure I let them to get down there every so often just for the visual.  But it terms of sensation and pleasure, nothing beats the poosy.

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:20 am