Laid Bare!

Good to see old creepy is still stalking me 3 years on!

Thesaneone

Re: Good to see old creepy is still stalking me 3 years on!

Post  Thesaneone on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:38 am

When I used to know Sciency, I actually thought he was normal. Though he did charge around the corridors screaming at students who smoked.

But now, I am convinced that long-term alcohol abuse and his solitary life, obsessing about his forum and ex-gf's has finally driven him over the edge of sanity.

Here are my reasons:

1. He has called Pi and me  insane, when clearly we are not;

2. He compares me calling MK a paed in jest, to someone posting someone's full details on the internet, including dob and pic;

3. He thinks I am this Czech stalker. (If I am Sciency, then perhaps you won't mind me giving him your details and pic so that he can post them on his site and name you as a paed teacher?

4. Here is the situation of for you again, retard:

Under used to post on SPIT. he was outed and he is gone;

The Czech guy owns and administers the site.

I am trying to get my shit off the site. Funny that. But according to you Sciency, I am stalking.

I could sue him. But in the Czech republic, libel is a misdemeanour and stalking is a crime.

Now Sciency, try and wrap your alcohol destroyed brain around this. I could sue him, and pay a shit load for lawyers or I could use the help of the Czec police (for free).

As I said, maybe I will sue him later.

He is insane, so you should have something in common with you.

I hope he does hack this site and get your details.

I hope then he starts to stalk you.

You deserve it, you dumb fuck.

Pi isn't insane - you are!

Plus, his ploy is to try and get out of prosecution, by claiming I am stalking him.

That is WHY he wants you to give ME the rains to this shit forum which Pi and I have been telling you to shut down for about two years.

That is WHY he linked it to somewhere else, to get more views to the site, to prove it.

You fucking batshit crazy retard.

Shocked
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:39 am

Oops, I forgot to turn off registration earlier.  It's done now.

We have one new registrant, TheSaneOne.  You've got a very short window to demonstrate to us that you're someone other than whom you probably are.

Ok, that wasn't a very good sentence, but you understood it.  bounce
    Admin
    Admin

Post  Admin on Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:48 am

LOL, It *was* you, how do you like that?

U r a like a child running around trying to put up as much personal info on this guy today as you could get away with.

Just like you did Wawa, Alex, UnderH20... and EVERYONE ELSE you've stalked.

I get that you believe in this crazy stalker world you've dreamed up, so I guess I won't hold it against you.

And there are certainly others that share your passion (UFC and UnderH20 come to mind.)

Why do you think "exposing" the guy on here is gonna do you any good whatsoever? 

I sure don't fkn care at this point.

And the rest of our readership are Poods who will probably track him down with the info you've posted -in order to offer him their assistance.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:46 am

Why do you have to ban the guy?

At least let him explain his side of the story.

I'm confused. I have to think about this.

Your theory is wrong, Sciency. RB was not pretending to be Short-dick so you can hand over the forum to him. Why? Because you already offered to hand over the forum to RB a while back. He refused.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 9:57 am

RB wrote:Plus, his ploy is to try and get out of prosecution, by claiming I am stalking him.

That is WHY he wants you to give ME the rains to this shit forum which Pi and I have been telling you to shut down for about two years.
    Yeah, that's the impression I got from the wording he used.

He said hand over the site to RB so RB will he held accountable.

short dick was definitely not RB. That theory is nonsense. Besides, as I said, you already offered to hand over the site to RB in the past. He wasn't interested.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:00 am

Pi isn't insane - you are!

Best quote ever on this forum!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:01 am

Why do you think "exposing" the guy on here is gonna do you any good whatsoever? 

He's trying to get under the guy's skin. No one likes people talking about them negatively.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:12 am

Yeah, ok. I believe your story.

But you're contradicting yourself. If you want Sciency to shut the forum down, what are you doing here with your internet crusade?

It seems like you want to use the internet to expose people who have pictures and articles about you with defamatory information in the hopes of getting that information removed. I don't see a problem with that.

Unfortunately, the problem is Sciency thinks that ANY and ALL personal information posted on a site is STALKING. I wouldn't really define that as stalking. If someone did something against me, I wouldn't have a problem using their name on the internet. Minus the threats.

But clearly, it's a problem for anyone to get in the middle of this.

So here's my solution. Start your very own forum on do-goo.net. Ask Sciency to help you set it up.

Then, post the link to the forum on this forum.

And then post whatever you want.

Why you've been using Sciency's forum for your crusade is beyond me.

Unless.... RB = Sciency = short dick?

Seriously, man. Sciency is like the cheap-ass drug dealers on SLT. It might be more convenient to get a fix through them, but you can bypass them altogether and just to go the jungles of Columbia yourself.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:16 am

Hit me!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:22 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Why do you have to ban the guy?

Um, for the same reason I always do, stallking.  You don't get that part?  You actually buy into his crap, you don't think it's odd that that he's always got some reason to be plastering someone's personal info all over the board?

The Great Splendini wrote:
    Your theory is wrong, Sciency. RB was not pretending to be Short-dick so you can hand over the forum to him. Why? Because you already offered to hand over the forum to RB a while back. He refused.

What the fuck r u talking about?  That never happened.

Of course RB is short-dick. He has wet-dreams about getting ahold of this forum and making into his own personal flesh-search-o-rama.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:39 am

I don't think posting personal information about someone is necessarily "Stalking".

If a news reporter writes an article about Obama, is it stalking?

I think we need to define what stalking is.

And also, it's not reasonable to expect that people are going to go on internet forums and NEVER use someone's real name. I mean, we're not living in fantasy land. We're living in the real world. 

If someone claims you're a pedophile and puts your picture on their site, you have every right to start a blog and put the guy's name and picture there and say this guy is falsely accusing me of being a pedophile. That's not stalking.

If you don't want to get involved, then fine. I've suggested to you not to get involved and for RB to set up his own forum.

You're denying that you tried to hand over the forum to ANYONE who was on here?

I'm quite sure you did and I think it would be easy to find it in the archives.

No one wanted it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:53 am

i don't think short dick is RB. 

maybe it's UFC?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:58 am

what are the possibilities here?

short dick = UFC pretending to be some Czech stalker just to make RB lose some sleep?

short dick = UFC and he talked with RB before coming on here?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:16 am

Sciency, if you just ban everyone, it will be hard to know what's going on.

Why not just keep the forum open during certain hours when you're monitoring.

then, it people post personal info, just delete it.

or, some forums don't allow things to be posted until it has been checked by the moderator. maybe you can do that.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:11 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:Sciency, if you just ban everyone, it will be hard to know what's going on.

Why not just keep the forum open during certain hours when you're monitoring.

then, it people post personal info, just delete it.

or, some forums don't allow things to be posted until it has been checked by the moderator. maybe you can do that.

You *are* joking, right?

It's a certainty he will start posting someone's info.

It's how this always goes down, iteration after iteration.

If you're buying into any rational about why NOW it's somehow appropriate that he's posting personal info because it's somehow different that every time he did it before, you might want to ugrade your brain a little.

My best guess is he stalked UnderH20 thinking he was Monkey King, and got stalk-backed hard by UH20... both of them screaming "pedophile" with every breath that wasn't reserved for ominous threats Rolling Eyes 

I'll concede that short-dick could've been Rainman.  In fact that really makes a lot of sense seeing how he got the MK and UH20 roles mixed up.

But whatever.  This site is only for people who don't need to be moderated, I'm not a fkn nanny. Evil or Very Mad

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jun 17, 2013 12:55 pm

yeah, alright.

i don't care if short dick was the resurrection of jesus christ.

i got too many of my own fucking problems to get dragged into this mud anyway.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jun 17, 2013 6:51 pm

"I'll concede that short-dick could've been Rainman.  In fact that really makes a lot of sense seeing how he got the MK and UH20 roles mixed up."

on second thought, probably not.

UFC wouldn't use flowery language like "so RB can be held accountable."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:26 am

UFC was actually quite articulate when he chose to be.

I don't know who it is was, and I don't fkn care.  It's always the same story with these guys.

They come on and agree not to post personal info on people, then they quickly go off deep end and start doing nothing but and act hurt and betrayed when I ban them for it.

It's sooooo fucking simple, any retard can understand.  Don't post people's personal info and don't make threats based upon it.

Most people know this already, intuitively even.  But with RB, UFC, and Co it just never registers no matter how clearly it's spelled out to them.

So fuck them.  This forum is by invite only from here on out.  And RB is permanently banned forever and ever in perpetuity until the end of time.

Amen sunny

Last edited by Psioncy on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:34 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 18, 2013 12:30 am

yeah, you don't want to get in the middle of it.

just fuck it.

why RB doesn't start his own forum is a mystery i'll never be able to grasp.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:23 pm

There's no mystery, he needs our audience.  Nobody is going to participate in a stalking dedicated forum admined by a stalker.

They did it before in the early days of SK if you remember.  RB had about six threads on there, all posted by Rainman, stalking me and talking about my daughter.

(He left them up til the site disappeared incidentally)

He's fucking nuts this guy.  The world they live in is ALL ABOUT STALKING and they can't understand anything that's not framed in that context.

Man, he's got a tweet up how he just sent an 84 page letter to the Beijing Police Complaints Authority. 

That's right.... 84 fucking pages.

Which I think is just a little more detail than the folks who receive it are gonna be interested in.  About a case that's how many years old now and no criminal charges were filed?  It's not even a "case" FFS.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:50 pm

*edit*  On second thought I'll shut up in the same way I'm advising him to.

The more attention anyone gives them, the more it encourages them.

No audience on TBJ and none here, they'll shrivel up.  Or make new e-nemies on new boards.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Jun 19, 2013 1:36 pm

sorry, you haven't explained why he needs to be on here.

within 5 minutes of setting up his own forum, all the poods would be on there reading what he has to say about them.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Jun 19, 2013 3:01 pm

Which I think is just a little more detail than the folks who receive it are gonna be interested in.  About a case that's how many years old now and no criminal charges were filed?  It's not even a "case" FFS.

No, it IS a case if you make a case out of it.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:16 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:sorry, you haven't explained why he needs to be on here.

within 5 minutes of setting up his own forum, all the poods would be on there reading what he has to say about them.

Sure I did. These stalkers need the medium a normal forum where people actually talk about things to operate in.  A pure stalk forum won't maintain readers.

Why?  Because he won't allow anyone to say shit about him, he'll just be selectively modding and tracking their IPs and shit like that.

Also, he'll just blow his load all at once, posting whatever personal info he's got right at the get-go and then a plethora of threats.

People won't actually read that, except maybe at the very beginning.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 19, 2013 4:20 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:

No, it IS a case if you make a case out of it.

I mean it's not a "police" case, at least in the sense there's probably no, you know, file folder with documents in it.

If RB's complaint gets filed somewhere, ok, maybe that's a "case".  But I don't think that's gonna get anywhere.

Supposedly he could re-enter china after two years, and it's been a hell of lot longer than that, so what's the point?

To punish the cops?  Never gonna happen.  I don't think the complaint authority is gonna be concerned with all the ins and outs of the TBJ drama of 4+ years ago.

He was teaching on an F visa, which although common at the time is still illegal.  They busted shitloads of people for that last summer, remember?

So the cops didn't need to get into proving any of the harassment allegations, they just deported his ass for teaching on an F-visa.

I'd wager that's the entire case right there as far as the chinese authorities are gonna see it.

Current date/time is Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:00 am