Laid Bare!

Hey kids, why don't you shove your fucking pizza-flavored cheesy poofs up your ass?

The Great Splendini

Hey kids, why don't you shove your fucking pizza-flavored cheesy poofs up your ass?

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:00 pm

Go Amerikkka Go !!!

http://shine.yahoo.com/shine-food/80-pre-packaged-foods-america-banned-other-countries-135100604.html

80% of Pre-Packaged Foods in America Are Banned in Other Countries

The Great Splendini

Re: Hey kids, why don't you shove your fucking pizza-flavored cheesy poofs up your ass?

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 25, 2013 2:01 pm

And yes, poisoned food is part of the Nefarious Vast Conspiracy.

Which I personally sat on the board meetings masterminding.
    Psioncy

Re: Hey kids, why don't you shove your fucking pizza-flavored cheesy poofs up your ass?

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:10 pm

That is really messed up actually.  Coal-tar for Mac n' Cheese coloring -and all the shit in those breakfast cereals that use every shameless marketing trick in the book to hook children.

The net result is that if you've raised kids in the states, you know can't get out the supermarket without them stomping their feet and demanding that stuff.  And if you don't buy it for them they just go to their friends house to get their Capn' Crunch fix, where they talk about how lame you are between mouthfuls of super-sweetened toxic crap.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:23 pm

yeah, good comments.

that's the deviousness of it. they get to the kids.

but basically, that's why as a conspiracy nut i understand that EVERYTHING is connected and part of the vast conspiracy.

television is evil. you need to stop letting kids sit in front of the tv's like zombies and carefully choose what they watch and when.

and don't expose them to advertising.

but anyway, even if they bypass the advertising, the supermarkets themselves are evil because they're a landmine of toxic shit that kids will want to put in the basket.

so supermarkets would need to be eradicated.

but the fact that this stuff is allowed in the US while banned in other countries should be a red flag to people that something is seriously fucked up about the US.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 25, 2013 8:27 pm

I don't watch TV anymore.

I just use the TV for DVDs.

Most TV programs suck and the TV news is of the devil.

Advertising is very harmful to the psyche. And totally unecessary. If you need to buy something, you can look up a review of the product on the internet. Advertising is just deceit anyway and makes people spend more.

Not to mention people spend hours changing channels and looking for stuff to watch.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 25, 2013 9:33 pm

get rid of the TV.

also, stop taking your kids to the supermarkets.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:12 pm

Man, if you got a kid you're gonna end up somewhere serving kid's crack (sugar) and gimmicks and fads and glittering plastic shit... and you're either gonna shell out or your kid's gonna let you know what a jerk you are.  I can't tell you how much money I've spent in m'fkn Faerie Stores.  Those of you who are not tuned into the proliferation of Faerie stores should just take my word for it that there is a gigantic evil Faerie industry with its claws sunk deeeeep into North America.  You may not notice their stores around cuz they use some asshole woodland magic that makes them invisible to grown ups.  But little girls can sniff them out from blocks away.  (Faerie dust trails?) I went to one town with my daughter and she found FOUR faerie stores.  I shit you not!  Actually, that's not such chinsey crap, most of it is pretty high-end.  Which sucks even worse cuz instead of a few coins for baubles from a vending machine, you end up spending hundreds of dollars.

About the sleazy food additives, I don't think it's a conspiracy per se, just the age-old problem of unchecked greed.  Granted the greedy fuckers do get together and conspiracize the fuck out of our wallets.  They're too busy seeing cash to really be here nor there about the health ramifications.  If keeping us healthy maximized their profits they'd be doing that.  Unfortunately, it's the opposite.

TV, yeah, I've never kept a TV for my entire adult life.  I even make the landlord remove the TV before I'll move into a place here in Beijing.  I dont' even want to see it collecting dust. 

Still I download some TV media, but it's sparse and carefully selected, and does not induce the nose-picking brain rot of having a TV in your home.

In hotels I love to watch TV though.  Just lay around all day and channel surf, kinda indulgant.  It's like a day off from your holiday.  Plus it's all kinda new and interesting after having been away so long.  Most of the modern pop culture like kardashian and honey boo boo I only know anything about by way of Yahoo news headlines or SouthPark and SNL parodies.  And from the way they portray it, I don't feel the least bit concerned that I'm missing out on anything.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Sun Oct 22, 2017 7:19 am