Laid Bare!

Sports & The Matrix

The Great Splendini

Sports & The Matrix

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:50 am

If you want proof that human beings are all a bunch of matrix-brainwashed drone assholes, look no further than sports!

If you beat someone, the guy feels all shitty about himself. In some cases, he's so ashamed he'll stop playing to avoid losing face again.

If he beats you, however, then he's a happy camper. He feels better than. And he doesn't really lose too much sleep over the fact that you feel less than.

So why should anybody feel greater than and make someone else feel less than? Doesn't that by definition make that person an asshole? The answer to my multiple choice question is YES.

The Matrix produces a bunch of vampires stealing energy from each other and constantly trying to be better than.

Human beings need to stop this silly game because you cannot constantly come out on top. So you always lose at this silly game. The Matrix sets up a losing game and you fall for it every time.

The Matrix is constantly bombarding people with "#1 team, #1 player". It's all fucking bullshit.

The same phenomenon occurs when your team plays as when you play. Your team wins, you feel happy. Your team loses, you feel bad.

Why should anyone ever feel bad playing sports or watching sports?

What's the fucking point?

It's a FLOW activity. It's meant as a meditative activity. To forget the stresses of life.

To get into your body, push your body's limits, and appreciate the grace and agility of your body's movements.

It's meant to be SACRED. Like going to Church, only without the evil men in pointy hats.

But like everything else, the Matrix takes something sacred and makes it a profane and crass competition where people are playing one-upmanship.

If you're playing this silly game of feeling bad when you lose and rejoicing in making the other guy feel like an asshole when you win, then pat yourself on the back.

You are officially a Matrix asshole.

Take your one-upmanship and stick it up your ass.

The Great Splendini

Re: Sports & The Matrix

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:53 am

Seriously, I just played sports with this guy.

And he felt so fucking bad when I beat him. He was so down on himself.

This is stupid. This is stupid. This is stupid.

It's a FLOW activity. It's meant to be ENJOYED.

Stop being SUCKERED by the MATRIX mindset.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jun 29, 2013 8:54 am

I have to fucking stop playing sports because people just don't fucking get the whole point of it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jun 29, 2013 9:02 am

seriously, at some point you're going to have to humble yourselves enough to admit that the matrix has made fools out of you for years and years.

how many negative experiences have you had that could have been avoided?

playing sports should NEVER ever ever ever ever ever be a negative experience.

i didn't know that when i was younger, but now when i play i'm like a fucking whirling dervish.

i'm smiling. win or lose. i'm in fucking ecstasy.

miss a shot or make the shot. makes no fucking difference.

fall on my face. fall on my ass. just get back up.

play sports like the Church of Splendini wants you to play, mothafuckas.

coz the matrix is taking you for a fucking RIDE.

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:46 am