Laid Bare!

Spaced-out dumbfucks in traffic

Psioncy

Spaced-out dumbfucks in traffic

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:33 am

First let me say that I realize beijing is a crowded city and all kinds of tricky traffic situations can crop up with motorists, pedestrians, and bikers.  One must be adaptable, alert, and yielding as required.

Pedestrians get a pass, mostly.  If I'm biking through a crowded pedestrian area I just cool off and creep along as slowly as required.  The dumbfuck pedestrians that don't get a pass however are the retards that do the following:

1.  Bolt across bike lanes with looking.
    2.  Walk backwards into bike lanes.
    3.  Walk side-by-side chatting oblivious to beeping going on behind them.

Bikers:

1.  Shoot out blind into bike lanes from narrow intersections. These fucking retards prefer to roll the dice than to slow down or look.
    2.  Dickheads, young males, who don't slow down for anything.
    3.  Blithering morons who come straight at you without seeing you.  WTF could be so wrong with a person's brain that they fail to notice objects directly in front of them?

Cars:

1.  Pulling across bike lanes without checking for bike traffic.  I guess they reason that they have to look out for cars, but since bikes are puny and small (and their riders less protected) they can just say "fuck it".
    2.  Cars turning on red like they have the right of way over bike traffic with a green light.
    3.  Drivers pulling to the right with no turn signal, and no regard for the biker they just cut in front of.

Yesterday I called a girl a "stupid fucking bitch".  Guys usually get "fucking asshole/retard/fuckface" etc.

And yes, I do have the right.  These zoned-out bitch/assholes are endangering my well-being with their dumbfuckery.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: Spaced-out dumbfucks in traffic

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:20 pm

I was just on a thailand web site and there's a British guy who got into a serious accident with his motorbike or ebike. He needs a spinal operation.

Don't ebike or ride your bicycle in Beijing.

Take buses, metro, and taxis. Walk as much as you can.

People don't know how to drive here. There's too many ebikes, too many cars, too many pedestrians.

You're playing russian roulette. It's a matter of time before you get hit.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 am

No offense, but your advice isn't worth crap it is composed of. monkey 

Why would I set foot in pubic transport when I can get directly point to point on a bike in a fraction of the time?

By the time u've walked to the damned subway station and merged with the sea of shittard assholes therein, I'm already at the destination.

The whole key is defensive riding, anticipating dumbfuck maneuvers.  In fact I'd say that most of the riders and drivers out there are attentive, it's just that 5% or so that turn everything into a clusterfuck.   If you're alert, cautious and on defense, risk is greatly reduced.  I've actually physically shoved dumbass SOBs away that were on path to strike me.

And being a pedestrian ain't much safer.  Trust me, I have to dodge more fkn idiot pedestrians than cars or bikes out there.  Half of them are in a daze.

Dogs are super dumb, I just slow way the hell down when I see kids or dogs ahead.  You can beep the horn and yell as you approach, and they'll still erratically dart into your path at the last moment for no discernable reason.

Well, I guess we could safely discern that they are all worthless products of  retard cunt, but I make my best effort not to cream them into pavement regardless.

Cuz I'm a nice guy I love you

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jul 23, 2013 9:19 am

don't fuck my with dogs, dawg.

well fuck you, then if you don't like my advice.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jul 23, 2013 12:17 pm

Hey man, sure I be a bit ineberated, but I was just out and about and this dumbcunt's sprogling did just what I said before, darting out in front of me at the last moment.  So I evaded, endangering my own personal safety. What a shoulda done is pointed at her piece of garbage offspring and called him a worthless retarded turd.  Because that's what he is.

And so are you.

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 pm