Laid Bare!

New and improved TBJ is a monumental turd

Psioncy

New and improved TBJ is a monumental turd

Post  Psioncy on Mon Sep 02, 2013 4:59 am

The only noticeably new feature is nothing working and nobody being able to log in.  Turdtastic work as always, you incompetent buffoons.

This site OTOH is in apple pie order.  Amazing how a drunken expat who barely puts any effort in can still singlehandedly do a better job of things than your entire pathetic clusterfuck of a company.  

You worthless fucking turds.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: New and improved TBJ is a monumental turd

Post  Psioncy on Wed Sep 04, 2013 6:14 pm

...and the turdfest continues on, unabated.  Several days into it and that asshole of a website is still shitting turds all over their userbase.

TBJ gets all kinds of advertising revenue, so exactly how much corrupt nepotistic hong-bao induced apathetic asshole retard fuckface bullshit does it take to account for a clusterfrig of this turditude?

How am I supposed to russle up fresh fiance-poon under these conditions?  This is an aggregious insult to long-term non-paying customers such as myself.

That's right.  Not only am I a non-paying customer, but I go out of my way to avoid TBJ sponsored businesses and encourage others to do the same.

And to top that off, I try to be as insulting as humanly possibly whilst making service demands of them.  

In return, I expect TBJ to get right down on its knees and suck my @$$!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:35 pm