Laid Bare!

Just want to get this TBJ bullshit on record....

Psioncy

Just want to get this TBJ bullshit on record....

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:21 am

Kinda in a rush here.  But there have been at least two threads aobut this "misery" program on TBJ, and both have been deleted by mods/admin.

Here's a cut and paste of the most recent deleted thread started by Chaofan and my response.. (I'll format the text later)

Admin
    2 posts / 0 new
    Posted Oct 8, 2013 8:58pm by chaofan

502 Bad Gateway is my most common problem these days.

Is that part of your booby software?

Re: Admin
    Posted Oct 9, 2013 2:03am by Sciency (new) #2

You too? I thought maybe I was on the Drupal Misery list (as mentioned by Admin in a previously deleted thread)

https://drupal.org/project/misery

Delay: Create a random-length delay, giving the appearance of a slow connection. (by default this happens 40% of the time)
    White screen: Present the user with a white-screen. (by default this happens 10% of the time)
    Wrong page: Redirect to a random URL in a predefined list. (by default this happens 0% of the time)
    Random node: Redirect to a random node accessible by the user. (by default this happens 10% of the time)
    403 Access Denied: Present the user with an "Access Denied" error. (by default this happens 10% of the time)
    404 Not Found: Present the user with a "Not Found" error. (by default this happens 10% of the time)
    Forms don't submit: Redirect back to the form during validation to prevent submission. (by default this happens 60% of the time) Note: Occasionally certain forms validate based on which button was pressed, this won't work in those cases.
    Crash IE6: If the user is using Internet Explorer 6, this will crash their browser. (by default this happens 0% of the time)
    Spam: Replace node content with a set word. (by default this happens 10% of the time)
    Logout: Log the user out. (by default this happens 10% of the time)

Hard to tell. Most of that I just take for everyday normal internet browsing in China already

(Thread promptly deleted minutes after my response...)

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Just want to get this TBJ bullshit on record....

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 10, 2013 11:46 am

The thread is back again. Now Admin says he was "joking" about the Misery list, which is good cuz that's some of the sleaziest shit I've ever heard of, but still it makes me wonder about those months I spent on the spam filter unable to post last year.  Now at this moment TBJ won't let me log on because my IP is banned.  I notice nobody has posted anything for the past 16-17 hours, so maybe *everyone's* IPs are banned for whatever ultra-retarded reason.Rolling Eyes 

I just can't help but wonder:  incompetent clusterfuck or malevolent clusterfuck? scratch 

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: Just want to get this TBJ bullshit on record....

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:25 am

oh, tbj admin is diabolical AND a bumbling idiot.

both.

that's why he's so hard to figure out.

maybe God is blocking you because you have nothing of any value to anyone to communicate.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:44 pm