Laid Bare!

The Lone Ranger

Psioncy

Re: The Lone Ranger

Post  Psioncy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 2:20 am

How did such a dumb hairy cunt of an actress as Sandra Bullcock ever make it into ANY movie at all ever?  And who's idea was it to pair her up with George Clooney in a fkn space movie?  Was it just like some completely sarcastic suggestion someone threw out there and the casting director was so high on illicit substances he went along with it anyway?  The fact that this abhoration of a motion picture even exists just begs so so so many daunting and disturbing questions.   scratch

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Jan 10, 2014 3:04 am

Oh dear God, please never put me through that again!  Mine eyes have seen Hell, and I do REPENT!!!

SPOILER:  Yep, she made it to the Chinese space station, but again it was also blowing the fuck up when she arrived.  And once again, she narrowly escaped.  Let's see, that's The Space Shuttle, Hubble, The ISS, and The chinese space station.  All of which she visited in the same day and all of which got blowed up while she was on them by a "chain reaction of exploding satellites".

The ISS space station had felt-bottomed floating chess pieces everywhere.  Cuz there's no way NASA would think to shell out $5 for one of those magnetic travel chess sets.  And the Chinese space station had ping-pong balls and paddles floating around, cuz living in little tubes with zero gravity ain't gonna deter no asians from their ping-pong!  I could just go and on and on and on....  but instead I'm just apologizing to God for all my transgressions and hoping he will never allow something like this to happen again.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:24 am

yeah, i just watched it too, shitbag.

and guess what? not only does it suck, but virtually all the reviews (rottentomatoes) are saying it's great. it got like 98%, so i was expecting to be blown away by some deep sci-fi stuff. then you see shitty fake acting and a weird plot that makes no sense.

which means there's a conspiracy in the movie reviews to push certain films.

which means there's something about this film they want to shove down people's throats, but i'm not sure what yet.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:11 am

hollywood fucks up again.

give splendini 200 million for a space movie and i'll blow your fucking minds.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 11, 2014 10:16 am

don't hold back.

tell us what you REALLy think of George Clooney.

so fuck George Clooney then? all those in favor say "aye!"

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jan 12, 2014 3:17 pm

George Clooney is the King of Smug.

And Sandra Bullock, as talentless and soulless as she is, keeps getting roles.

They do it on purpose to see how much money you're willing to spend on soulless acting.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 pm