Laid Bare!

Sciency, what is love?

The Great Splendini

Sciency, what is love?

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 11, 2014 5:15 pm

Do you tell a girl you love her only to get into her pants?

Like a blue-balled teenager?

The Great Splendini

Re: Sciency, what is love?

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 11, 2014 9:04 pm

When are you going to grow up and:

1 - stop equating love with sex
    2 - start taking responsibility for love

never, perhaps?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:10 am

You know what?  FU asshole.  I've had about enough of your fkn bullshit.  I don't know if you were actually born a dickwad or were nurtured into one or how slimey that birthcanal was that you came out of.  I DO NOT KNOW, but I do know what I see before mine eyes.

And it ain't pretty.   No 

Don't get me wrong, I welcome *valid* criticism, but nothing of the aforementioned above that you what said applies to me in *any* way, shape, or form.  Not in a box, not with with a m'fkn fox!  You just pull it out your ass from thin air and off you go.  Your intent is wholly to cast unwarranted aspersions upon me for no other reason than to be a slimey dickbag who fucks butts with his face.

1.  I've never told a girl I loved her to get sex.
    2.  I've gone to the ends of the Earth for LOVE.  How do you think I ended up here?  Why the fuck else have I ever done ANYTHING?
    3.  I'm not hiding from my problems, my problem is that my problems are all hiding FROM ME.  I mean quivering like pissy-pants bitches!  Which is as it should be.
    4.  You are as worthless a turd as you are a human being.  Where's YOUR wife asswipe?  At least I've had a couple.  At least I've PROCREATED.  Procreated PRO, like positive.  You are so fucking negative, you've probably "concreated" or something or wahtever.  Like you filled your butthole cavity with concrete and shat a cinder block and named it Cinderella and then went and fucked some more butts with your own turds.   Rolling Eyes

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 13, 2014 10:32 am

"At least I've PROCREATED."

Yes, and then proceeded to not take responsibility for raising your offspring, like every other douchebag in China running away from 56 failed marriages back home.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:37 pm

"1. I've never told a girl I loved her to get sex."

Let's reiterate what you've done on this forum in case anyone reading still doubts you're a douchebag.

1 - you start a thread proclaiming your love for leochick, presumably after dumping her.
    2 - a month later you start a thread proclaiming your love for someone else, presumably fully aware that leochick still reads the forum. and possibly even on purpose to piss her off. something i haven't seen since high school.
    3 - i call you out on it
    4 - you attack me and deny it
    5 - 15 minutes later you start a thread about wanting to fuck leochick after 1) and 2) and after she came on here biting your head off clearly pissed off about 1) and 2). maybe you were trying to be funny, but it isn't.

Very lovely.

I hope I can be more like you when I grow up.

Or, should I say, when I never grow up like you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:39 pm

"At least I've had a couple."

Yes, 2 failed marriages is something to be bragging about.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:45 pm

Do you think you're acting like anyone close to your age?

In some cases it's ok to act immature, but not when it comes to the feelings of your ex-girlfriend who you clearly treated badly.

Why not act like a fucking man and apologize to leochick for any wrongdoing and then stop taunting her like the fucking high school asshole?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jan 14, 2014 3:46 am

This stupid idiot has 2 failed marriages and a string of failed relationships.

And he's playing stupid mind-fuck games on the internet with an ex-girlfriend and acting 30 years less than his real age.

Every time I give you the benefit of the doubt and think you're alright, you make me look like an idiot and prove me wrong.

I'm done with you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jan 14, 2014 4:03 pm

Sky and Sea,

you stupid motherfucker.

i'll tell you what love is NOT.

love is NOT .... fucking a catcher's mitt.

so putt the catcher's mitt back in the car trunk lest you confuse it with love.

you may not love me, but you will respect me motherfucker.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Pi, you motormouthed twat.  I'm the one who is DONE WITH YOU!

You constantly want to berate me for harassing LeoChick, and I'm constantly explaining to you that everything between her and I is fine.

Again and again and again.

Did she fucking *ask* you to come on here and defend her from me?  No, she didn't.  Because all of this entirely stems from your idiotic imagination.

I have LC on my private contacts, and we talk and catch up occasionally.  There is no conflict whatsoever.

There is no "owning up" to it either, cuz I already owned up to my part.  

Sure there's the Fire Island thread, but she knows who that's directed at and it ain't her.  As I explained IN THE THREAD.

How is it that everything you come up with is always wrong all the fucking time?  Seriously man, how do you even do that?  You fucking retard.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:54 pm