Laid Bare!

Steve JAWBS .... or should I say JOBES

The Great Splendini

Steve JAWBS .... or should I say JOBES

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 17, 2014 5:50 pm

just watched JOBS.

it's fucking funny.

did he really yell at his staff like that and fire people on the spot impulsively?

I always dreamed of being a CEO yelling and talking down to staff.

"You fucking idiot. You don't know what the fuck you're doing, do you? You incompetent piece of shit. I'm a creative genius and you're a fucking nobody. Why the fuck did I hire you in the first place?"

The Great Splendini

Re: Steve JAWBS .... or should I say JOBES

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 17, 2014 7:33 pm

why the fuck do i have to do all the thinking around here?

were did i find you assclowns?

sciency, do you say JOBES or JAWBS, you prick?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Jan 17, 2014 8:02 pm

sciency, fetch me a coffee you fucking useless mutt.

what the fuck have you innovated lately?

NOTHING. {banging on desk}

i'm the innovator here.

all you do is fucking cut and paste all day long you sack of shit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:45 am

sciency,

you fucking bumbling i-idiot!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 18, 2014 6:41 pm

what the fuck are you still standing around for?

what part of you're fucking fired and get your fucking shit and get the fuck out of here don't you fucking get?

you fucking iSchmuck you.

i fucking iChanged the fucking iWorld motherfucker.

don't you forget that.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:03 pm

He used to like to call people Bozo.

Ha haha

sciency, you fucking BOZO!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:57 am

He was a good businessman, I'll give him that.

In fact i learned computers on Apples, IIE, IIC. Wizardry and Ultima and stuff.

But then they resurface first with the iPod. Which was just a mobile harddrive that stores and plays MP3s. But they marketted it so well it became a fad, and then iTunes made sure everyone was BILLED for EVERYTHING.

99cents a song? Paying for shit on the internet, r u fucking kidding me? I've NEVER paid for shit on the internet.

But that's me -and anyone with a brain. Plenty of folks were running around happily wasting their money on data that is more easy to acquire in the free way, since it didn't invovle that iTunes bullshit.

That wasn't Jobs fault, that is the dumbass public's fault.

Next comes the iPhone and iPad, which sounds like a feminine hygeine product. Touchscreen handheld computers had been around for at least a decade before the first fkn iPad ever came out, but again.... Jobs managed to convince the retarded public that it was something new! I mean... it's just stunning that they can do that.

And the icing on the cake... complex engrossing computer games that used to takes teams of genius years to develop, have been taken out to pay as you play fkn retard flash-style 80s arcade games by this technology.

We're moving fkn backward at light speed! Nice work assholes.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:05 am

Really, I bought one of the android pad things.  It was so utterly useless to me I just gave it away.

I mean they're cool for listening to music or playing videos in bed, but otherwise just useless.

You can't type on them conveniently, not without buying a keyboard and a case.  And if you're gonna do all that, just get a cheap laptop with windows 7 or whatever.

I'm sticking with PC.  I play old style Tomb Raider games (which btw are still being developed by fans at [url=trle.net]trle.net[/url]) and Ultiima Online and GTA and a lot of stuff that the new machines are not backwards compatable with.

My new PC can handle the modern games, but you know what?  THEY FUCKING SUCK.

I recently downloaded Tombraider 2013.  And granted, the graphics are mind-blowing.  But the playstyle is just a walk-through of hitting the right keys and performing for cues.  Nothing like REAL Tomb Raider (1-4) where Lara is left to her own devices to find the solutions within the confines of the level and game mechanics.  Hence Tomb Raider 2013 not so much a game as it is an "interactive movie".  As such though, I have to say it's pretty good.  But it's NOT Tomb Raider, not by a long shot.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 21, 2014 4:21 am

I mean, I don't know, in a *way* its Tomb Raider.  Tomb Raider is the greatest ever for one reason, and it's not Lara's boobies (That would be TWO reasons, *and* she NEEDS those as counterweights for balance!).  What made Tomb Raider the height of computer technology was the engine.  (And for you GTA fans, that's also based off TR engine.)

It is so elegant, so *perfect*.  It ended with TR4.  Don't even get me into Angel of Darkness!  As far as I'm concerned Von Croy left her entombed in the Great Pyramid, and that's the end of that.

What's similar with TR2013 and the real Tomb Raider is.... predestination!

But what's different is that in the real Tomb Raider there is only ONE RIGHT WAY TO DO THINGS but you must figure it out on your own.  In the modern games, they leave out the figuring it out on your own part.  Which is why they suck  Crying or Very sad

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:07 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    I mean they're cool for listening to music or playing videos in bed, but otherwise just useless.

Maybe that's the whole point. They want people to be useless zombie consumers without creating anything themselves.

You can be far more productive with a computer, yet it's being replaced by something that makes you less productive? And this guy's the 2nd coming of Christ? Gimme a freakin' break.

And it's sick that they referenced Orwell's 1984 in their advertising.

Or maybe it's an indication that Apple is part of Big Brother.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:50 am

Yeah the corps are taking over.  Congress recently overtuned "net neutrality" rules, so ISPs can limit you to the services they're in bed with, and cut your bandwidth to those they're not.  The PTB are intent on getting the internet under their grasp, but it's really turning out to be a bitch.  Anyway, it just means we'll see more DNS poisoning and all that sleazy shit they do here back home.

I mean it's really out of control now.  I got the Chinese gov and the NSA reading everyone's gmails to their mom's about the her church picnic, compiling all the data and profiling us individually. I know Pi's the one with the tinfoil on his head, but I've gotten to the point where I won't even leave a camera or mike hooked to my PC either.  

So the corps are desperate to find a way to milk more money out this bitch, and the govs are intent on using it for mind control purposes, and they're in bed together in true fascist style.  Does not bode well.

However, if we all band together and keep posting ridiculous crap on the internet, we shall prevail...  somehow.  I'm not sure how exactly, but I for one will not be stopping.  If anything I'm gonna take it up a notch and say even more ludicrous shit than has ever been said before.  I'll lead us to entirely new dimensions of tomfoolery!  I've been doing it since I first got online in 1995 and I've been a one-man toure de force ever since, then, now, and into the indefinite future.  AFAIC that's primary purpose of the internet is to serve as a platform for me to get drunk and be juvenile on.

And you will lap up EVERY.FKN.WORD.AND.LIKE.IT!

Also DO NOT PAY FOR ANYTHING. As soon as some dumbasses pay for *anything* there's a jillion jackals salivating all over it.  Just pretend like you would pay for stuff if they did it, and get other people to say that too, but they when they offer the content, steal it instead.  Don't let anyway make a *dime* off this bitch, and keep telling people to suck gangrened donkey dicks and the like.  It's only our hope to preserve FREEDOM!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:07 am

I'm not really worried about anyone reading my emails.

Coz like I said in the other thread, tweeting against big brother is a sucker's game anyway.

It doesn't accomplish anything.

What you do in your daily life matters, not posting anti-protest shit online.

And all this NSA stuff reading your emails and compiling data is all a bunch of psychological warfare.

Of course the emails are not private. That's why there are only a handful of email servers (yahoo, msn, gmail) all owned by giant corporations.

If you want your thoughts to be private, they should stay in your own mind.

Until the Matrix devises a system to read your thoughts.

Then you're truly fucked.

Nah, then you can design a way to MASK your REAL thoughts.

Always stay one step ahead, kids.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am

The only thing big brother would accomplish in reading people's emails (if they're indeed doing it and not just using it as psychological warfare to intimidate people) is anti-govt shit or illegal shit.

Which you shouldn't be doing anyway and which they have a right to check.

But mostly it's intimidation.

And the REAL censorship is what people are doing to themselves anyway.

Still watching CNN? Fuck you. You're tuned in to the wrong frequency.

Playing video games and watching stupid TV programs rather than reading good books? Fuck you.

Going on internet forums but only babble like an old lady about useless mundane shit rather than having an intelligent conversation? Fuck you.

The Matrix just gives you enough rope to hang yourself, really.

Current date/time is Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:24 am