Laid Bare!

Holy Shit! woody allen charged with sexual assault

The Great Splendini

Holy Shit! woody allen charged with sexual assault

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:13 am

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/dylan-farrow-pens-open-letter--woody-allen--sexually-assaulted-me--at-age-7-231025434.html

Dylan Farrow Pens Open Letter: Woody Allen 'Sexually Assaulted Me' at Age 7

but it could be mia farrow putting her up to it and getting revenge.

wow!

The Great Splendini

Re: Holy Shit! woody allen charged with sexual assault

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:36 am

i'm pretty sure it's mia farrow getting revenge.

and i'm pretty sure one of my exes is going to come back to haunt me like in 20 years or something.

women are pure fucking evil .... when you dump them.

or maybe he's guilty.

what do you think sherlock?

no shit?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:24 am

It's not just Mia, it seems to be all of them, even his adopted son.  The guy is guiltier than sin.  The fact that he raised a girl and married her is enough to make me give any more young ones accusing him the complete and full benefit of the doubt.  And him zero.

The thing about Woody Allen films, they seem really clever when they come out, but then years later you watch them again and cringe at how fantastically awful they are.  Must be some kind of Jew magic.  Go ahead watch that Sci-fi spoof "Sleeper".  I remember as a young child watching that and everyone roaring at how hilarious it was.  I checked it out again last year, and it sucks beyond all comprehension!

Just another Hollywood celeb, like Micheal Jackson, who thought all the prestige and fame allowed him to get his rocks off victimizing children without consequence.  Here's to hoping he faces real consequences, like a prison sentence.  If there's some statute of limitation thing, then publicly disgraced will have to do.  Off course that didn't happen with MJ.  His fans formed a support network to enable child molestation.  But at least he's eating dirt now.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:33 am

No, MJ was different.

They went after him because he wrote anti-establishment songs after they helped him get rich and famous.

he may have been guilty of molestation, but i'm not sure how you can justify him being killed.

woody allen is not a clear case either. MARRYING a girl who was adopted is technically not equivalent to molestation, in case you're not aware. unless he had sex with her when she was a minor. and whether his films suck or not is irrelevent.

it's not "Jew magic". it's hollywood magic that most films appear better than they are.

he makes a film almost every year. that's why some of them suck so much. but some of them don't suck. and he's funny and has a more interesting personality than most actors. he has a brain, which most other actors don't have.

but his films are not the point here.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:47 am

The girl he married was his GF's daughter who he helped to raise from childhood.

There is nothing ok about that, that's extremely fucked up.  Trust me the motherfucker's guilty as sin.

And his movies ALL suck.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:53 am

I'll grant you some of his films are more intellectually engaging than the typical fare. Of course he's not talentless or he would never has risen to the heights that he has.

Hollywood magic doesn't make films "seem" better than they are. They are what they are. There are tons of classic films that never lose their appeal. In Allen's case you might be right though.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:12 pm

most of his latest movies suck. some of his earlier ones may be overrated, but he's funny and odd and original.

bananas sucked? i remember laughing my ass off. but haven't seen it in years. howard cosell doing a play-by-play of a dictator being assassinated. come on. give credit where credit is due.

but it's not the issue here anyway.

is it fucked up to marry a girl who was adopted? i mean, they've been together forever. but maybe it is fucked up. maybe there was a fatherly love and he transferred it into romantic love and the girl must have been confused as hell. i don't know. it might be fucked up, but i'm not sure it's illegal unless he had sex with her when she was underage.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:18 pm

Look, I'm fine with you liking him as an entertainer, but don't let it throw off your moral compass like that.  It's *highly* fucked up.  There's no grey area to contemplate.

From Wiki:

After ending his relationship with Mia Farrow in 1992, Allen continued his relationship with Soon-Yi Previn. Though Allen never married Mia Farrow[113][131] and was not Previn's legal stepfather, the relationship between Allen and Previn has often been referred to as a stepfather involved romantically with his stepdaughter[132] because she was adopted and legally Farrow's daughter and Allen's son's sister. In 1991, The New York Times opined on Allen's family life: "Few married couples seem more married. They are constantly in touch with each other, and not many fathers spend as much time with their children as Allen does."[113] In 1991, when the relationship began, Allen was 56 and Previn around 19.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 12:57 pm

first of all, wiki is mainstream garbage.
    second of all, i'm not sure your link proves anything.

the fact is, she was 19 when the relationship started. that's the key point.
    she's adopted. is it sick to fuck your adopted daughter? maybe. maybe not. i really don't know what to make of it, but i'm not so quick to call it pedophilia or molestation.

oh, he wasn't married to her. that makes it less "sick". she was his girlfriend's daughter.

they got married and lived together for years and years. it's not like he just groped her.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:02 pm

look, if you think it's fucked up, i can understand.

i'm not sure what to make of it.

but you're sure you're not just jealous because he's with a girl 40 years younger, right? coz let's be honest. that's what all guys dream of.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:15 pm

She was adopted, and he was in a serious relationship with her mother.  His own son is legally the girl's brother.  

He helped raise her in her childhood, took them out for ice cream and baseball games like a father.

He split with Mia when Previn was 14, but remained in close contact with her.  Who knows what went on then.  

But once she came of age they married.

The other children are also accusing him of being inproper in that way.

It's sick, sick, fucking sick stuff.

People can get a pass on their past sexual indiscretions with consenting adults.  There's no such thing as "consenting children" however.  They are victims.  

Now I'll admit there is some grey area in that, for example I wouldn't want to see some 19 year kid face a long prison sentence for messing around with his 16 year old GF.  But a 56 year old guy.... with his STEPKIDS?   Evil or Very Mad 

Stop defending this sicko.  I know you have a soft spot cuz you like some of his stuff, just as many people adored MJ for his work.  But that shouldn't matter.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:35 pm

The accusations that are being made now could be bullshit.

Maybe Mia Farrow is just trying to get revenge. It's a possibility.

Ok, he was in contact with her from the age of 14 to 19 until they married. And before that he raised her as a father. Ok, I think I'll have to agree with you that it's messed up.

But there is no proof that he molested anyone or had sex with a minor. So he's innocent until proven guilty on that charge. Please don't propagate allegations as fact.

In fact, it's not even ethical for media to be reporting this stuff. They should only report stuff like this after it's gone through the courts.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:06 pm

And to be honest, some of his films I thought after watching them I would get syphilis.

Like Vicky Christina Barcelona or whatever it was called.

Incredibly strange movie. Still not sure what it was about. But total crap that did my fucking head in while I was watching it.

And this is the best Hollywood director?

I would never associate my name to that kind of crap if I had any iota of talent.

As one reviewer on rotten tomatoes rightly pointed out, no one knows what he's doing or why he's doing it.

His latest films are sad stuff.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:25 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    Just another Hollywood celeb, like Micheal Jackson, who thought all the prestige and fame allowed him to get his rocks off victimizing children without consequence.  

I'd like to point out that Michael Jackson was fucking KILLED.

You don't think that means anything?

So did he molest the kids? Maybe. But it's equally likely that the people who fucking KILLED him were trying to ruin his reputation with slander. Don't you think that's a possibility?

You think like an old lady who takes everything at face value.

You don't know that Michael Jackson was guilty, so shut your fat fucking stupid gossiping mouth.

And by the way, why does the fact that Michael Jackson molested kids bother you so much, yet the fact that he was assassinated not bother you? So killing is ok? When it's a molester? Even if nothing has been proven?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Feb 05, 2014 5:18 pm

Child molestation might be much more complicated than it appears.

Not for the average Joe. If you do it, you're fucked. They'll hunt you down ASA fucking P.

But for the stars it's different.

It's quite possible that many (most) high-level people in Hollywood and the music industry are doing it.

Maybe even as some sort of satanic ritual.

And then they just decide to make an example of a few.

He did it in 1992? And why did they wait so long to make the charges? They wanted you to watch 42 more of his shitty films first?

I think everything in the media is scripted. The son was told what to say. Mia was told what to say and when to say and how to say it.

It's all part of the vast conspiracy.

Maybe they just want to sacrifice a few perpetrators as this is itself some form of ritualistic sacrifice.

Maybe they're just doing it to cause more anxiety in people's psyches. Every 6 months, a new child molester surfaces.

Maybe they're doing it to show that big stars can get away with it and you can't.

Who the fuck knows?

But seriously, 22 years later Mia decides to open her big fat mouth about it?

You're the mother of these kids and you know your husband is doing this and you wait 22 years before going to the police?

Sorry, I don't believe it.

It's all planned. Everything is done for some twisted reason.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:49 pm

sciency, you fucking poofter-festival,

i don;t want to hear your fucking rebuttal.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:42 am

see, now the other son is defending woody.

so either he's full of shit or sciency's full of shit.

or as i said, the whole media circus has an underlying hidden reason for it.

it's part of the Cult of Misery that they love to shove down't people throats.

what better way to destroy your soul than printing stories of abuse every day?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:45 pm

You're overthinking this.  It's not that hard to figure out by the fact that HE MARRIED HIS STEPDAUGHTER.

As though he'd been grooming her towards that end for some time.

All this Woody Allen talk inspired me to DL and watch a couple of his more renowned films.

I've determined that it's all just a combination of 35 Millimeter magic, new yorkiness, old-timey and jazz music that make his films "seem" so special.  Really they're not, it's just up its own ass New York artsy-fartsiness.

I checked out "Crimes and Misdemeanors" and "Manhattan". Both of which drove more nails in his pedo coffin...  

In Crimes and Misdeamors he's confiding all his adult desires to his niece, who is a child.  In Manhattan he plays a 40 something year old dating a 17 year old, with lots of jokes about her having to do her homework and so forth.  This movie was made before he married his teenage stepdaughter, BTW.  In a very real sense foreshadowing it.

I really hope you stop defending this joker.  So what if ONE of the kids is taking his father's side.  He's probably just being loyal and figuring "Ok, dad did what he did but he's my dad and I don't want to see him ruined over it."  That's ok, that's his son.  Objectively, however, I'd say Woody Allen's got some very well-deserved RUIN coming his way.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:38 am

ok, I guess "grooming an underage girl who is your stepdaughter" is pretty much the same.

I haven't watched his earlier movies in many years, when i was too young to pick out nuances that i can pick out now. I have to say that having watched some of his later films I can't help but think he's a sick man. Vicky Christina Barcelona is the perfect example. the movie is creepy, but it's not even a horror movie.

But MJ though was acquitted and the murdered. So give it a rest.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:13 am

Again, it's a family matter and it shouldn't even be in the news.

I come from an abusive family. Psychological abuse is just as bad as any other kind of abuse.

And believe me, there are millions of fucked up families out there with shitty parents doing all kinds of horrible things.

Let's not get all hot and bothered over Woody Allen.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:30 am

And let's put it into perspective.

He (allegedly) molested HIS stepdaughter, not YOUR daughter.

What does it say about you that you're so emotionally attached to the outcome of this situation and that you're so bloodthirsty?

Angry, frustrated, bitter human being who's out for blood much?

And please stop watching his movies to get clues that he's guilty. Who the fuck are you all of a sudden? Judge Judy?

Just drop it. It doesn't affect your life.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:02 am

the fact is, the people who read these stories and then start turning purple in the face calling for blood when the incident doesn't even affect their own lives is because these people are themselves bad people who've done a heaping shitload of bad stuff in their own lives or who have failed lives and are frustrated and bitter and angry people, so they like to see other people suffer.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:50 am

The Great Splendini wrote:And let's put it into perspective.

He (allegedly) molested HIS stepdaughter, not YOUR daughter.

What does it say about you that you're so emotionally attached to the outcome of this situation and that you're so bloodthirsty?

Angry, frustrated, bitter human being who's out for blood much?

And please stop watching his movies to get clues that he's guilty. Who the fuck are you all of a sudden? Judge Judy?

Just drop it. It doesn't affect your life.

Nope, people don't have a right to molest their kids.  It victimizes the children, with emotional trauma that haunts them for their entire life.

That's why it's a felony!

And the pedophiles don't stop at one, so if it's not your kid at first, it could well be later.

I'm fine for staying out of people's business in most matters, but not this one.  Society has an obligation to address it.  Ignoring it, like you suggest, only enables child sexual predators.

Telling me to STFU because I mentioned a prominent Woody Allen film that featured a relationship between his character and a minor at the center of the plot -in a thread about his RL pedophilia -THAT YOU STARTED?  Really?  

I'm not the one getting flustered here, you are.  And it's no wonder. I strongly suggest you reevaluate your position, cuz I'm losing respect for you by the second.

Last edited by Psioncy on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:52 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:51 am

actually, maybe the media is constantly printing these articles so people go "look at him! he's the bad guy."

i've never met anyone whose shit don't stink in some way or another.

Just point the finger at yourself and worry about your own shit. Let Woody Allen worry about his shit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:55 am

Yes, but you're handing out verdicts and sentences.

Again, who are you? Judge Judy? A juror in the case?

I'll tell you what you are. You're bloodthirsty is what you are.

And you've conveniently avoided retracting your verdict about Michael Jackson even though he was aquitted.

Is the justice system perfect? No. Maybe he's still guilty.

But I fucking HATE people who read a couple of articles in the fucking media and then handing out death sentences.

Especially when it's quite clear the media is wrong about a lot of things.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:27 am