Laid Bare!

You niggars should be grateful to be slaves...

Psioncy

You niggars should be grateful to be slaves...

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:54 am

I'll be the first to admit slavery was wrong.  I've always believed that.

But... but but but....

You spearchuckers were *lucky* to come to the New World, under *any* circumstances.

If you don't agree, GO BACK TO AFRICA~!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: You niggars should be grateful to be slaves...

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:42 am

Man, I'd like to own me some slaves.

All these slave movies are designed to make whites feel bad, but guess what?  None of my ancestors owned no fucking slaves....  so fuck you.

Hell, those slave houses in the movie are a lot bigger than my apartment in beijing -and they are eating fresh farm food. Lucky bastards!

Anyway, back to what I would do as a slaveowner.  It's not actually racial really, my slaves could be any race.  I'd be an equal opportunity slavemaster.

And I wouldn't be fixated on the male slaves like they always are in the movies.  I'd just make sure they got all the work done at a reasonable level of productivity, and leave it at that.

Mainly it'd be the female slaves I'd be concerning myself with. I'd be boinking them left and right, upside downwards and sideways!  I'd make like a pussy buffet out of my slaves and chow down, with my dick.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:18 am

Gosh, these slave movies are so anti-white.  I'm watching "12 Years a Slave".

To see it, you'd think everything revolves around selling slaves, breaking up their families, and abusing them.

Anyway, I'm watching this scene where the white slaveowner is fucking his negress slave that he's obsessed with.

She's got on a corsett, but he doesn't even undo it.  WTF?  If you are gonna fuck a bitch, do it right and pull her tits out.  

It's just common courtesy.   Rolling Eyes 

Particularly to the viewer.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:31 am

Ok, if i was a black slave-owner in the old south, I'd be cool with my slaves. Like I'd hold hoe-downs and drink moonshine with them.

And I'd bust out some of the modern hip-hop that I know and really blow their minds.

Don't get me wrong, they still gotta pick the goddamn cotton, but I'd pay them wages for their work or whatever.

I don't really care about money per se, mainly it's the female slave pussy buffet I'm interested in.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:01 pm

God this movie is so fkn BORING!  I can barely watch five minutes of this anti-white propaganda without reading a science website or any other distraction.

It's always the same, the black slaves are cast as "noble" and the whites as miserable indulgent sadists who can't control themselves.  

Shit, I know enough niggers to know better.  They would LOVE to be slaveownin' m'fkrs.

Anyway, it makes me sick, it's like ancient civil war era propaganda, just like watching jew bullshit about the bullshit holohoax.  All of this fucking bullcrap is specifically 100% designed to shame WHITE MEN, the greatest men on Earth!  And all we have to do to get past it is stop giving it fkn credence.  But of course the Pi's of this world will never allow that.   Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:52 am