Laid Bare!

Porking Out!

Psioncy

Porking Out!

Post  Psioncy on Thu Feb 13, 2014 11:49 am

I realize that pork isn't the healthiest meat.  

But I damn sure ain't no muslim raghead jew m'fkr neither.

Germans have a very low rate of cancer and they eat tons of pork.  

But it's supplemented with fermented cabbage, so it's fine.

I eat plenty of veggies, particularly garlic, so if I want to enjoy a little ham pork or sausage in moderation with that, no effin' prob.

Oh man, GARLIC, that's another topic altogether.  I've got me a mortar and pestle to grind up the fresh stuff.

BTW:  In case anyone's a-wondering why I keep talking like a retarded hillbilly lately, it's cuz I've recently watched the discovery channel series "Moonshiners".  (And as we all know i'm easily influenced by virtually everything).

That show is awesome. I can't decide if it's real or not, so I'm guessing it's half real.  But whatever, either way I think I could get into that.  I wouldn't go to the south where they got snakes and alligator in the woods, I'd go to the north.  Buy some cheap land by a lake somewhere up in northern maine with a pickup truck and a camper and a STILL.  I could grow weed and make 'shine for a living, it'd be awesome!!!!  No problem selling that either.  The law?  Wouldn't even be an issue.  If there ain't no road to your site, trust me, they can't be bothered.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 7:13 pm