Laid Bare!

What married Chinese women do on holidays in Thailand

silkywave3

Chinese husbands are too boring

Post  silkywave3 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:05 am

As I can see. They know nothing funny and have weird mind always. Not lovely at all.

The Great Splendini

Re: What married Chinese women do on holidays in Thailand

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:16 pm

silkywave3 wrote:As I can see. They know nothing funny and have weird mind always. Not lovely at all.

not sure what you mean.

this girl freaked me out a bit. she seems a bit nuts. i don't want to get into a relationship with someone who likes secret things.

some people really really really get off on secret affairs. if they're married, and the other person is married, that's the best possible situation. double whammy.

seriously, it's easier to get laid with married women or if you're married. because there's a lot of sick people out there who get off on stabbing people in the back, sneaking around on their partner almost hoping to be caught as though it's some sort of cat and mouse game, busting other people's marriages, competing with other women for the same man, etc...

me, i'm a meat and potatoes kind of guy. i just want to get laid. i don't give a shit about any of this stuff. am i the only one who's just interested in straight up sex? i think people like games more than the actual sex.

silkywave3

Agree.

Post  silkywave3 on Wed Feb 26, 2014 7:09 pm

The Great Splendini wrote: i think people like games more than the actual sex.
    This is golden.
    Chinese people love mind wrestling, if someone win something by thought/willing, they call it to be 'ability', but I call it to be 'boring', maybe I am too 'disabled' on this.

The Great Splendini

Re: What married Chinese women do on holidays in Thailand

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:20 pm

haha, mind wrestling.

bring it on, bitches.

pi be smackin' you up.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:42 pm