Laid Bare!

Sweating my balls off!

Psioncy

Sweating my balls off!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:46 am

My gosh, it's sooo fuckning hot in my home!  I'm sitting here in nothing but my skivvies, and those might even becoming off soon.

I live in a pingfang, so I have electric heat.  I moved to this unit about over a year ago cauze my heaters weren't working in my other place, and also this one was cheaper.  I had a small electric unit, but it's really not enough.  About a weak ago the main fixed electric heater crapped.  I knew what to expect, more bullshit from the landlord.  In fact I met him today about my handling my residence permit stuff and mentioned the heater, but he was in a hurry to go.  I know what that means, prolonging the bullshit while I don't have sufficient heat.  So I went to the chinese market and bought a big-ass chinese electric heater with metal coils.  The controls are made of plastic and burning hot to the touch, but they don't melt.  Which is good.  It also rotates robotically back and forth on it's own, which I like cuz it's spending half it's time blasting me with heat, and the other half my laundry that need to dry for tomorrow morning.  It's got my my place to hot i'm fkn sweating (and loving it)  we'll see what damage it does to my electric meter tomorrow.  I had about 700 on there today, but also I paid another 600 yuan today when I met my house agent.  So the way I figure it, I can keep up volcanic island levels of heat in this motherfucker until this cold spell passes, and then even have enough juice leftover chill this place like a fridge for when the AC needs to come.  So whatever, all money well spent.

For my visa, I decided this is my last gdm year.  I'm so sick of having to deal with it every year.  Febuary 20th 2015 ol' Psioncy is blowing this duck-eating weirdo asshole of a country for America or Fire Island or somewhere.  ANYWHERE, just not here....

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Sweating my balls off!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Feb 21, 2014 2:52 am

This fucking heater is so hardcore, I don't even need a light on my apartment, cuz it glows like the m'fkn SUN  sunny 

Cold spell outside? Yeah it felt like it when I biked to the store for liquor restocking. Downright frigid. But otherwise, it's a day at the beach.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:53 pm