Laid Bare!

sciency, you motherfucker

The Great Splendini

sciency, you motherfucker

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:46 pm

remind me to gouge your eyes out, will ya?

Psioncy

Re: sciency, you motherfucker

Post  Psioncy on Mon Mar 24, 2014 3:47 am

Ok, let's do it. I'm in that kind of mood.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Mar 24, 2014 8:33 pm

to DUNG you shall return, motherfucker.

NOT dust.

dung.

you'll be fertilizing daffodils.

while i sip on pina coladas with 2 chicks named sandy and candy rubbing my temples on a deserted island.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Apr 01, 2014 7:22 am

Oh "dung" huh?  That's a big word POO.  How about "deficant".  That's the noun form of deficate, yeah?

Cuz you are a defiCANT, not a mexiCAN.  Wooly mexican who definitely can't, and that's your BEST day.

What's the other word, oh yeah, faeces.  As in you are a faecious two balled bitch of a human pigfuckee.

Yeah that's right, you no longer deserve the vaunted "pigfucker" moniker.  You've been downgraded to "fuckee" of the swine.

And in case that doesn't register to your illiterate brain, it indicates a complete role-reversal, or in other words THE PIG IS FUCKING YOU.  Rather than the other way it used to be, when you were king shit of the sty sodomizing evertyhing in site.  Those are the gold ol' days, and they ain't never coming back.  So oinkidy oink, squeal squeal, Mr. Pigfuckee  pig 

I mean, when you make the internet words it's like a little boy standing drooling on his all day sucker, paralyzed by mental handicaps.  And you want to be is a big fat woman.  Ok "ORCA".

I have no idea what to say, you couldn't find it with both hands.  Sitting next to Sally Slut and her 11 sisters, as of whom has weiners cuz your back in Thailand for the umpteenth fucking time.  Being canadian  Rolling Eyes 

Seriously, I don't know why anyone puts up with your fkn bullcrap.  Especially you.

Fkn fuck almighty, have a jew day in APEFRICA you racist twat!

I'm not racist but you know, the western aryan man wouldn't be a filthy asian nigger, that's for sure.

You just earned an RVSP to a complete world of shit, checkwa.

Dress is formal.  Champagne flows like wine.  And the turds get smashed into your face absolutely free.  All infinity of them.

lol!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:28 pm