Laid Bare!

Why the fuck am I not in dreamland yet?

Psioncy

Why the fuck am I not in dreamland yet?

Post  Psioncy on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 am

I've got THREE japanese prescription pharmacuetical sleeping in my system and 5 bottle of hongjiu. And I'm still fkn awak?

This is bullshit. I should be deep in dreamland by now. You know taking a lot of sleeping pill with alcohol is usually really great, but today it's not doing shit. Well yeah I can feel my mental state is pretty fucked well, but I mean I should vegetative or comatose by this point, not still capable of typing internet words. Must be alcohol tolerance fucking this up, will drink more.

I'm still got four more bottle of hongjiu, so I think I should be unconciouss before I finish those, right? No way I'm riding my bike in this condition to go to the store and get more.

Oh yeah, I just involuntarily yawned, that's a good sign I'll be passing out soon.

I have really killer dreams that would put IMAX to shame, and these jap sleeping pills intensify them greatly, so it's like the ultimate shit. I would love to just go into a coma and live in those dreamscapes til I died. And I may not be from exactly that at this rate. Wish me luck!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Why the fuck am I not in dreamland yet?

Post  Psioncy on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:17 am

You know you hear a lot of stuff about combining sleeping pills and alcohol is bad cuz of whatever.

BUt I respectfully disagree, sleeping pills and alcohol complement each other perfectly, to the point even that I kinda feel that one would be pointless without the other.

Oh, right, technically it "kill you", but I mean come on, that would be about the best death you could ever hope for, aside from morphine.

Man, I wish I had some morphine. I'd take a bunch of morphine, sleeping pill, and hongjiu, then go lay out int he forest on a cold night to die of exposure. I dont' know the efficacy of that suicide technique though.

Number one way to go is shotgun blast through the head, hand down. But you know, look at some pictures of people who've done that, their face is all ribboned up like spaghetti, it's really horrible. I'd like my corpse to at least you know be in tact.

Actually I think the best way would be to go under anaesthia and have someone cut your head off. You'd never even know the difference. But you know, they probably won't agree to that.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 am

Oh man, you mfkn' mfkrs. You had better never hope that I gain the ability to type and dream at the same time.

This shit is so beyond this world, it puts it to shame.

I'm almost a micmac indian at this point, believein dreams.

Daily life is an awful lie, why cling to it? Dreams show something deeper.

I'm done with this bullshit. I'm pure Micmac now, and my dreams are reality.

Daily life bullshit is all false. Kill 'em if you want, it doesn't matter.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:35 pm

you're a big mac?

is this thread real or is it a dream within a dream within a dream?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:05 am

Man, dreaming is the best thing ever.  I'd even put it above sex.

And the one thing they both have in common is that neither can be remembered.

There's actually a chemical in  your brain that allows you to form memory.  I forgot what it's called and I'm too lazy to google, but trust me I researched this some time whenever ago.

When you are dreaming the chemical is not present.  I'm also convinced it's the same process occurring with my drunken blackouts.

Now think about all the sex you've ever had, it's the same.  At best you've retained flashes, images, that's it. Just like a dream or an alcholic blackout.  It just goes to show that when the brain has too much dopamine pumping through it, the memory chemical gets washed out.

In uni I did a dream journal for one of my english courses.  For the entire course we were assigned to keep a journal at bedside and take down notes on any dreams had the moment we wake.  And it works. These cues allow you to retain the memory of the dream.  

I don't bother journaling now, cuz I'm more interested into smoking and peeing and drinking coffee and internetting when I wake up.  But I should, cuz it really works like a charm.  Dreams are fantastic, like nothing else.  We just tend to forget that because we don't remember them.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 6:59 pm