Laid Bare!

If you're an asshole, you'll be wiped out eventually

The Great Splendini

If you're an asshole, you'll be wiped out eventually

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:06 pm

the earth will continue to evolve ... but without YOU in it.

you'll lose the right to re-incarnate.

unless you change your WICKED HEART.

Psioncy

Re: If you're an asshole, you'll be wiped out eventually

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 02, 2014 3:20 am

But what if what the world is evolving into is a wicked superasshole?

Then you'll just be ASSimilated for being what you are.

And non-wicked non-assholes will be the ones who can't get their reincarnation card stamped.

(Don't worry Poo, I don't think you're in much danger  lol! )

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:06 am

true, true, true. the world could be de-volving into one giant asshole.

nice job thinking outside the box!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:53 pm

By the way, it's rebirth, not reincarnation. Only enlightened beings reincarnate.

Those still stuck in the world of lies (aka Samsara/The Matrix) are "reborn" with no control over the matter and treated to a full memory wipe.

I've always sort of held with this theory, but recently I've been thinking about it a lot more.

The highly mystical aspects involving juxtaposed dimensions and differing physical laws are way to out there to approach scientifically. But the lies upon lies that shape peoples perceptions can be identified and deconstructed.

Sophistry only has so many techniques and they can be identified. Conflation, exaggeration, obfuscation, blame the victim, platitudes and logic termination. Then you know, the memes spread from person to person, or through the media.

It's very subtle. A lot gets spread by mere proposition. If you tell a dying man on the street "Hey quick complaining, everyone has problems" You are implying that everyone's problem are equal when they are not (false equilivency). You are dismissing his right to make a complaint, indicating he is of such low that status that his complaints don't warrant being heard because he is deserving of his fate. And on and on and on.

"Trust in God." is a phrase believers like to utter. It's three words, but it's really a lot more than three words. Because it contains the proposition that God exists. It also contains the proposition that he is trustworthy. The motivation of the speaker in choosing to say what he has said is another statement entirely, with more propositions.

I mean you can give yourself a massive headache trying to decipher all the information people convey with their language. Most folks want to "keep it simple", but the problem there is that keeping it simple usually just means accepting all the propositions for the mere sake of the phrase sounding good. Thus we wars, religious wars, and all manner of conflict because people get signed onto these belief systems, and then feel threatened by other belief systems that contradict theirs. If others don't subscribe to your most basic coping mechanisms, if forces you to question them yourself.... or fight to disprove the other. It also allows the most evil bastards to cloth themselves in cloaks of righteousness, while being utterly despicable and building their fortunes on a mass of human suffering.

It's maddening to think about, but it must be done. If people came to know truth, or rather developed the skills to discern truth, it would transform the world. But since we're actually moving in the opposite direction, maybe the best you can hope for is to transform yourself.

I don't know. I tried being christian again and it didn't get me anywhere. Talk about platitudes and mind control, the whole religion is rife with all of what I described above. I mean, I know technically I should go with NO DOCTRINE. And no doctrine is fine in theory, but at the rate I'm drinking I am willing to take on just about any other crutch. So it's back to Buddhism I guess. Since it's the only religion that doesn't turn my stomach.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:29 pm

hahhahahaha. The Matrix!!!!

you're such a fucking douchebag, it's not even funny.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Uh guess what, you don't own a monopoly on "The Matrix".  In fact I've always acknowleded its existence.

The difference is in our approach toward it.  You like to quantum leap all the over the place and down absurd flights of imagination.  Don't be too insulted, I also utilize lateral thinking.  It's an essential tool for exploring the conceptional.

But those findings are not truths, because they are not tempered by the forge of science and reason.  The scientific approach uses what can be observed and quantified. From there hypotheses are formed, but they must testable.  If they can't pass any tests, if they can't be observed or quantified, they're shelved!  (Except in Big Bang cosmology which is a playland of irresponsible conjecture).  

I mean, people pulling stuff out their ass and demanding it be called Truth, is the very foundation of the matrix!

You are part of the problem, not the solution.   No

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Apr 05, 2014 1:39 pm

yep, drinking.

there's a guy asking to borrow money from me.

but i'm guessing that he spends half his salary at the local watering hole.

he's getting shit from me.

i've never been much of a drinker, but is it really that hard to cut back even when you're out of cash?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Apr 05, 2014 4:04 pm

oh, there's a difference between reincarnation and rebirth?

first time i hear that.

you sneaky slimy filthy dirty DAWG you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:24 am

Fucking sophists, man.  You know I'm content to leave others alone to avoid conflict, but no, they have to start in with their fkn bullshit on me anyway.  Usually to put in the impossible situation where it's demanded that I validate their fucking lies and filthy justifications, which I absolutely cannot do.  Silence I may be ok with as a practical solution, but this evil comes a-seeking.  I guess that's what is.  They're relying so much on their lies to keep their sin morally justified and their egos intact, that even I leave that bubble alone it's not enough.  My very existence is a threat to them, because without saying a word and leaving things be, they still feel compelled to force me to agree to their lies.  What they are facing isn't in fact me, it's themselves.  There is so much hidden shame under that mask, and that's why it frightens them to death to lose face.  It's weakness is what is.  Weakness and fear.  I'm actually very solid in this area, I don't wear a mask, and I'm mostly honest.  I lie at times for defense, you know, to deflect something that seeks to harm me.  But I don't reach out and seek to manipulate or harm others. I don't possess the desire to do, and even if I had to under some dire circumstances I would never take JOY in it like these filthy sophists do.  They equate cleverness with intelligence, but really that's just more sophistry. Conflation in this case:  It's good to be intelligent, and lying well requires intelligence.  Therefore lying is good.  

Utter horseshit.  Being intelligent does make one a good person, not if they use it towards evil ends. (harming others) And it's completely possible for intelligent people to be honest and benevolent, if they choose to be.

Chinese sophistry is destructive in the long run. Because once they start using it, it goes beyond bringing them personal benefit and becomes a means to its own end.  They start taking pleasure in, and secretly basking in how "clever" they are under their mask.  When in fact they are sinking ever lower and lower, and getting consumed by their own lies until they have no sense of truth at all, and live in ever greater fear of it.  Not to mention turning the world to shit.  I personally don't think that's very smart or "good".

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:42 am

yep.

if you're an asshole, you'll be wiped out eventually.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 13, 2014 4:43 am

No. The only asshole who will get wiped out eventually is you.

I will see to it personally!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue May 13, 2014 2:27 pm

what are you? bumping 6-month old threads?

ok.

bring.

it.

on.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 13, 2014 7:04 pm

Please don't ask me why I do anything I do in a black out.

Your guess is probably as good as mine.

All I know is that dude is fucking severely insane.

I'm only left to play detective, sorting through the evidence and trying to piece the night back together.

1. Wake up, figure out where I am and check for injuries.
    2. Survey the apartment and try discern if I left the house or stayed in.
    3. Do online damage control. I usually start with Facebook and private emails, then move on to other boards. This one comes last, obviously.

Step three can take hours. I'm often shocked by the sheer volume of posts and emails I composed.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 13, 2014 7:16 pm

Facebook is the worst. I mean I don't use it much anyway, and thankfully you can delete stuff off of there and be like... "What? Did I say something incredibly horrible?"

It's so stupid anyway. I've got over a hundred contacts, and few of them ever say anything remotely interesting on there. It's mostly just those dumb internet memes.

Everyone's too careful, cuz they know they've got the eyes of their family, friends, coworkers, etc on them. Me? I love abusing the internet, and saying whatever the F I want. I thought that was the whole point.

It's kinda amazing that it's still so free. The wanna-be Orwellian US Gov just can't seem to get the reigns on its own creation.

Yahoo comments are the best, the ones following news stories. They really show the gap between what the media portrays and the reality folks actually live in.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue May 13, 2014 10:17 pm

i've replied to a few yahoo stories.

but the comments get drowned out pretty quick.

they have hundreds of replies.

don't use facebook.

you'll get yourself in trouble.

facebook is ok for people who only post normal shit.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 15, 2014 2:31 am

Yeah FB is for "normals".

My cousin wrote some shit like something about "Don't post on FB what you would not want the whole world to read."

To which I was like "FUCK THE WORLD I WANT TO FUCK YOU COUSIN!"

But fortunately I later deleted it.  cheers 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu May 15, 2014 2:35 am

maybe, maybe I'm an Asshole who will get wiped out eventually.

But I look around this world, and what I really see...

is that i'm the least of the assholes.

OK, wipe me out. I'm ready!

I'm ready to die. R u?

No u r not. Why?

Because of my great and benevolent empathy.

That is the only thing keeping us alive.

GOD, there is none. There is only my love. My fragile, fragile, FRAGILE love.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:33 am