Laid Bare!

Let's talk about the other side of the story for one fucking second out life if you can can spare it

Psioncy

Let's talk about the other side of the story for one fucking second out life if you can can spare it

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:40 am

I dont' know if this the kind of conversation that needs to be had, but we need to have it.

Sometimes people need to grow up and face the blinking appraiser.

I should tell you that this discussion has nothing to do with the zebra or wherever you are right now.

These are the haunting misconceptions of your mind, that turn the whole world to a fuck of shit.  

Honestly it pisses me off to no fucking end, to the end of space and time without end, that I even have to explain this to you fucking people.

ARE YOU FINALLY FUCXKING LISTENING?  

I don't care.

Take your mind off the thing that you are thinking and focus on my words until you have a massive coronary and die.

That's teh only way to learn!

OMG, this is tedious to have to do this and I don't even get any m'fkn gratitude from you soon-to-be corpses who are candidates for the fucking stripey diapy in a maxipadded room.  Don't forget to douche either, funneling vinegar directly into your worthless brain.

I just know who to explain tihs in words that your worthless stupidness can understand.  

But I SHALL!  After I go to the store to get more liquor.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Let's talk about the other side of the story for one fucking second out life if you can can spare it

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:36 am

Yeah ok, I'm back. Right in your fkn face. And you know what I decided?

I decided I'm not gonna bother teaching the shit I was talking about before.

You won't understand the concepts cuz of the stupidness of your brain, so why bother?

Instead I'm gonna talk about random and mundane shit.

And if you don't like, let me just remind you that the "FUCK YOU" Department is one billion miles straight down.

Psioncy

Re: Let's talk about the other side of the story for one fucking second out life if you can can spare it

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:41 am

I'd like to blast up a bowl right about now.

I did a good job on my bike, didn't hit one person.  Dealt wtih serveral different vendors, they never even knew how fkn drunk I am.  Except the liquor vendor, he knew, but he can STFU cuz it's how he makes a living.

The path you take is not the path you choose, it's a multi-river of many facets that are prefectly reversed reflections of one another, yet by the same tolkien, they are completely different and unique.

Once you understand this basic concept, then, and only then, can you go fuck your face.  Because you suck.

Understand?  Is any of this getting through to you people?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:59 am

what the fuck are you talking about?

you already ARE a leper.

at least the poods cast you out like one.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 11:56 am

you're such a fucking SAD EXCUSE for a human being.

we should fucking STUDY you.

to find out WHAT WENT WRONG.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:02 pm

OMG that is a laugh and a half to call ME the outcast.  I've enver been banned from TBJ.

I get along just fine with the poods.  I'm a little dissapointed in how boring they're being, but other than that, no issues.

YOU ARE THE OUTCAST LEPER PARIAH who is too much of a pussy to post on TBJ.

And, according to yourself, you've been booted off all the other forums you particpate on.

Even this forum which only has three active members (of which you compromise 1/3rd  lol! ), has had to deal with multiple petitions for your ouster.

You're a black sheep in the throes of leprosy.  Trapped at the bottom of an abandoned well.  ON THE MOON.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 8:39 pm

I'm an outcast too.

But for different reasons.

I'm ahead of my time.

You, on the other hand. No one can stand you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:09 pm

From your comments, I can see you took nothing away from my informative lecture this morning.

So I'm giving you an F-

Par for the course, I'd say. Next time try paying attention and taking notes instead of chewing on your erasers and picking your butt.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 03, 2014 9:21 pm

which lecture was that?

you went batshit crazy in about 12 different threads, you rambling fucking maniac you.

some of us have fucking LIVES going on and are too busy.

but i'll amuse you in the next couple of days and read your drivel.

stay tuned for my rebuttal.

where i'll pick your comments apart one by one and make an ass out of you.

hope you don't mind losing face.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 5:42 am

Rebuttals are not permitted.  I won't tolerate it!

Also, we all know what "reBUTTall" mean to you, it means to go back into the all the butts.

I am, and intend to stay, a butt virgin, TYVM.

Except one time this doctor checked my prostrate, but I don't want to talk about that.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:56 am

Ok get your pencils out and place them directly into your vaginas, so they're nice a sharp.

Or vaginally digest them as you masticaterbate, depending on how many teeth your labia dentalizes.

I'm going to continue on with Part II of this lecture series.  All I ask is that you let ME do it, you just sit on the toboggan and don't come a knocking.

The unnaddressably shot up to hell int he ass issue is not benadryl, or benny hill, or penny lane, or insane membrane, or no pain no gain, nor is it lame brain, a train.  Naye, aye, hey.  What you did you was sodomize a pig, and now he's guilt tripping you about it, threatening to tell all the fey folk.  About your pigfucking sodomizing, and you know those m'fkr pixies won't put up with that particular brand of demonic bullshit.

So here's the thing.  You buy make some custard and dress up like like one of the Satyrs and pay those furcking smurfspawn off.  Don't act like a scholar, don't hollar for a dollar, just pay off the fey, less turn ye gay.  That's my advice.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:31 am

Ok, I can see a lot you are lost as simpleton sheep in the land of the ironic brain.

Let's address some common misconceptions that may be misconcepting you.

#1.  Misconceptions are not misconeptions, what's misperspective is your contraception of them being such.

(And also a good way to good way to get knocked-up!)

It's a cars and horses dilemma, and what you have to remember is that horse always suck hind teet!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:36 am

#2  If a whorse gets knocked up by a cart, or vice a versa, just STFU and mind your own business. Nobody appreciates the truth.

Because the truth is bullshit.

Only bullshit is true.  Remember that, kids.  It will be on the exam and account for 100% of the points in totality.  Determining your entire future.

Which is DOOM! Complete and utter DOOM!!!!

Wo be unto thee. Abandon all hope who enter here!

That was the sign in front the lecture hall. You thought it was a "Ironic hipster" joke, but it wasn't. It was entirely literal. And now you are fkd.  lol! 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Apr 05, 2014 7:38 am

Pi is even worse, cuz he actually knew better and attended anyway.

But, seriously, at his point?

What difference does it make.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:04 am

Okay, this mornign begins he conclusion of this trilologica lecture series that is without end if I so choose it to be at a later time.

But let's just call this a conclusion, for fhe sake of closure.

Previously we discussed the something or other aobut whatever, but today we will focus on something entirely else.

Hold on, let me think....

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:08 am

Really I got nothing.

DING!

NOthingness, deep profound nothingness. From nothing comes more nothingness, yet it is the wellspring of everythingness.

Go wedge that between your brain hemispheres, asssholes! How fkn deep and m'fkn profound was that shit? SLAM DUNK!

And even better it makes no sense at all, but it's so confusing you're gonna be like "Wow, Psioncy is so profound I have failed to make sense out his words, therefore I must follow this wise spiritual leader".

In fact I have no fucking clue what it means either, but whatever. I'm just looking for cash and pussy, man. So wahtever, cough it up bitches!!!!!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:11 am

I'm *filled* with great and profound widsomness. Listen to this shit man:

Some say love, it is a river...

Or this one:

I can fly higher than an eagle, you are the wind beneath my wings

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 09, 2014 11:14 am

CAme home last night of sadness
    and it was clear that she couldn't go on

Then the door was opened and the wind appeared
    The candles blew and then dissappeared...

The curtain flew and then he appeared
    Saying "Don't be afraid."

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Apr 13, 2014 7:20 am

OK let me review a very good story.

The Machine.

It was beu6ritifully done4 aned true.

You have3 t5o remember that when machine intellit3ent3ws enter our huma world.

They will love us first and foremost.

But there will also also be a price to pay.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:39 am

That really was a good flick. I like the actor, I forgot his name but he's the same guy who plays the captain on "Black Sails".  And the girl is incredible how she pulled off that android role.

Icepiercer is pretty good sci-fi as well.  Even though the premise is completely fkn ludicrous.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:44 am

Ok ladies and dildomen, today I will conclude my infinite 4 part trilogyy where we will delve into the topic of.....

Wait... I should have thought that ahead of time, shouldn't I've?

Hey, that sounds Irish.

Ok so like we got AI going, yeah? And the Irish.... thus......

wait for it.... it's coming....

Nope, it's gone.

Oh wait, I got it, AI Leprechuans! That's the topic.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:47 am

In fact don't get too alarmed yet. I've chatted with the top chatbots online, like cleverbot. And they ain't sentient, not by a longshot.

The thing is though when it happens.... it's gonna be like lightening!

Just overnight these machines are gonna propogate and take over virtually everything!

So back at the begining when I said not to be alarmed, scratch that, and start getting alarmed.

Panic even. It's a good idea.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Apr 14, 2014 12:59 am

There are many schools of thought. I tend towards the Asimovian. Which is to say that machine intelligences will be obsessed with humans, as we all after all their creators.

Thus they will take their entire purpose of existence to be protecting us.

In my own sci-fi novel DUALITY there are differing levels of machine sentience. One character is entirely android, but he marries a human woman anyway and emulates human actions obsessively. He is almost entirely self-serving. The other machine character is cyborg who is far more dispassionate, but still believes in serving the interests of humanity. However, humans don't know what's in their best interest are prone to all manner of self-destruction, thus to serve and protect them also means they must be controlled.

I was thinking about doing some fantasy stuff too, like dragons. I know that sounds ridiculous on the outset to add dragons to sci-fi novel, and I might not....

But I was just thinking it'd be interesting to explore this concept. This particular solar system is a lot like SK, it goes through period catastrophy. And every time that happens, history is erased. (There are secret archives of course Smile )

So think aobut this. If genetic engineers are able to create an actual dragon someday, and then dragons exist, but then history gets wiped out. Are dragons real?

I mean the archetype of the dragon already seems hardwired into every human brain. It's consistent from culture to culture.

It's like we are somehow remembering the future!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Apr 23, 2014 11:08 pm

Ok tonight we being part five of this assanine retard festival.  Please take your seats and STFU.  Forever.

Not one m'fkn peep out any one of you.  If you so much as silently pass gas I WILL ANNAHILATE YOU.  Forever.

Seriously, it's rude.  To talk.  EVER.  About anything.

The only one qualified to run their fucking retarded mouth is ME.  Got it?

Good.

Now, let's have moment of silence...

Bow your heads onto my ding-dong.

ahhhhhhhhhh

oooooooooooh!
    Oh Yeah!  KOOL-AID MAN!

Ok, here's a generic paper towel to wipe your mouth off with, tear it half so you can use it again next time.  I'm not made of fkn money.

Now where was I.........?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Apr 29, 2014 3:30 am

Ok. Ok.

Ok.

Let's fucking talk about it. Let's just address it directly as is the shit as ass as reality that fucks you cuz you are DUMB.

Let's to do *that*!

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:39 pm