Laid Bare!

the pettiness of human beings is mind-boggling

The Great Splendini

the pettiness of human beings is mind-boggling

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:42 pm

some guy came over into my apartment. friend of a colleague.

he was jealous because i had like 3 USB sticks on my desk.

how fucking petty is that?

being jealous to someone's USB sticks.

seriously, if you can't occupy your mind with something more enlightened than being jealous because someone owns 2 more usb sticks than you, please kill yourself because you ain't gonna make it anyway.

Psioncy

Re: the pettiness of human beings is mind-boggling

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:16 pm

Yeah I've decided at my work the people are always using sophistry to fuck each other up, just for sake of fucking someone else up. Chinese of course delight in this, but we have plenty of it in the west too when you think about it.

And yeah, petty and jealous too.  I don't notice so much cuz I'm really the kind of person that doesn't get jealous (unless it's over a girl I might be) and I generally wish everyone else well.  So I'm not tuned into to people thinking like that.  I'm not friendly, I even avoid my fellow humans like the plague, but I really do not harm on them, because I'm not evil.

Well maybe I am evil, I'm constantly destroying myself, and I'm a person who I am close to, so maybe that makes me even more evil than them.

Or... at a higher level.  But I shouldn't think like that, I'm being a very good boy.

Last edited by Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:22 pm

I have an idea.  Next time you see him, act like some kind of bigshot and keep finding ways to flaunt your three USB sticks at him.  Like keeping about them and pulling them out.   

Talk about about how many gigs they, what kind of data you got on 'em, and like how you're thinking about buying a couple more high-end ones just for the heck of it. lol!

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:11 pm

I pretty much avoid most people too.

Otherwise they end up dragging you down to their level and you start acting like them.

I'm practically a fucking saint most of the time. The only time I'm not is when I interact with other people, who bring out the absolute worst in me. They bring out my rage, anger, and all the rest of it.

Very very very few people I've met in my life don't upset me.

He's the third colleague (or in this case friend of a colleague) who comes into my place and does a panoramic view of everything in the apt to see if i have something they don't. Oh yeah, he commented that I buy olive oil and it's really expensive. Yeah well I hardly even consider it a luxury since all the synthetic oils that most people use are bad for you. I don't even eat out much or spend money on booze. And I don't need to be apologizing to this petty little man for the food I eat. It also happens in supermarkets. Chinese people stare at your grocery basket.

It's not just petty. It's also a form of absolute selfishness and totally not giving a fuck about other human beings. So I'm supposed to be living in absolute squalor while they have high-definition 90 inch plasma TVs?

And no, destroying yourself is not as bad as causing harm to others. Well, it might still be considered bad in the eyes of The Cre-ay-tor because thy body is thy temple and all that. But still lesser of 2 evils than harming others.

I have very little envy. I might occasionally glance at a guy with a Porsche and say "lucky prick". But then 2 thoughts come to mind: Either he's half a crook OR he deserves it. And that's pretty much the end of it and I go on with my life. As my ex gf's mother used to say, people get what they deserve. And don't fuck with old Jewish ladies and their proverbs, motherfuckers.

Some people are just manic and insane with envy. If you have a fucking nice pencil, they'll try to take you down.

Well fuck you, motherfuckers.

Coz envy is a two-edged sword that kills YOU in the end anyway.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:13 pm

Haha, yeah.

Drag myself down to his level and start acting all petty with USB sticks.

Ha ha!

That would be fucking funny.

Actually, it might be a good antidote to show him how stupid he is.

A dose of poison = the best cure.

Sometimes people just need to see themselves in the mirror.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:04 pm

Yeah, and you notice how those petty, nosey act-like-total dickhole people, somehow get a pass on that behaviour, while folks with a sense of propriety get called on it by everyone immediately if they slip into it in the slightest.  Lectures, guilt tripping, platitudes... the works.

Personally I think it's a conspiracy.  Shocked 

Women have it down to a science, my god.  They can just behave any way they want and twist reason to the wind to justify it.  And other women and MEN who think they have a .0001% chance of getting sex from said female, will all back her up.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:17 pm

I did a bunch of batshit crazy writing on The World of Lies, or as you call it, the Matrix, when I was detoxing. Like dozens of pages.

Misplaced though.... or maybe I just imagined writing it. I'm gonna look for it, I want to take another look myself.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:25 pm

yeah, and there was a chinese woman who came to my apartment and was envious because I had a box of DVDs.

am i supposed to apologize for a large DVD collection?

it's absolutely insane.

oh yeah, and i went into a little shop and had coffee in my hands and the woman was jealous because coffee is way too expensive for her.

well, i'm not making that much money. and neither am i supporting children on my salary, so i think i deserve some coffee.

yeah, the World of Lies. Ok, what did you write?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:32 pm

Oh yeah I can't find it, I remember now it was all in the form of sent email.  So that means people were getting 16 page insane emails from me.

Which probably didn't surprise overly much.

I was doing to keep my mind off the hallucinations.

Jealousy, yeah I'm glad I'm not afflicted with that. Well I have some envy against people with money, cuz I'd like to have more of that myself. It's a kind of personal insecurity to constantly be comparing yourself to others. I guess I believe in giving people a lot of space and staying out of their business, as a kindness, because that's what I want from them.  But to them it just drives them nuts, because it means I'm not jealous of them in any way.

Getting into other peoples business, spying on them, put downs, jealousy... it's attention seeking, it's all petty, it's all the same thing pretty much -shameful and disgusting, and on some level they know that.  So if somebody is doing that you, ignoring them really irks them.  Give them no more than an unspokene acknowledgement of how shameful they are, and proceed to ignore them and all their petty bullshit  Rinse and repeat until they go apeshit.   lol!

That's assuming no major lines get crossed, if so by all means defend yourself.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:49 pm

you're fucked if you do and fucked if you don't.

if you hang out with them, you have to tolerate their bullshit.

if you ignore them, they sense that something might be "wrong" with them.

but people hate to admit anything is wrong with them, let alone work on themselves.

so they fucking HATE you.

and sometimes it makes them want to kill you even more.

and yeah, i know a rich guy.

he's so fucking annoying. it's not enough that he's actually rich and has a fancy sports car.

but every time he meets you, he has to rub it in your face that his car is better than mine.

my car = BMW (bus metro walk) by the way.

and maybe ROLLERBLADES soon! yee haw!

but seriously man, people are not content with money and things.

they HAVE to put other people down to feel completely content.

it's so fucking sickening.

if you're broke, people look down on you.

if you have too many money, everyone's envious.

you can't win, really.

and that's because human beings are totally devoid of spirituality.

which God will impart on you through .... SUFFERING.... until you learn.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:59 pm

Psioncy wrote:Well I have some envy against people with money, cuz I'd like to have more of that myself.

congratulations for making the most obvious comment in the history of the world.

like i've said many times, how much money you make is strongly connected to your past life karma.

some people are born in rich families (very positive money karma), but then squander their lives anyway. how many rich kids back home smoke dope all day long and go drag racing with their fancy cars?

but anyway, there's a percentage which no one knows.

but in some cases, 100% of your wealth comes from karma (being born rich, marrying rich).

in some cases, 80%. being born with an incredible talent and having parents smart enough to guide you at an early age.

in some cases, most of your wealth factor comes from blood, sweat and tears.

and in some cases, 100% negative money karma. you'll be broke your whole life no matter how hard you struggle.

so envy is a dangerous and stupid thing. there's no "randomness" to anything. if God gives some people a shitload of talent to get rich with, it's because they deserved it.

how many fucking lazy kids are there in china playing video games and basketball all day long? are they all supposed to get rich?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 5:16 pm

anyway, your statement reveals that you're not much different than anybody else.

even though you claim you are.

but i've lived long enough not to pay attention to what people say.

the problem is people are not taught any true spirituality (ie karma, etc..) -- religion is mostly useless garbage.

and so envy is alive and well in everyone.

and no one understands that the thoughts that occupy their minds are a major part of who they are.

not to mention when they act on their envious thoughts and start to get aggressive towards others and try to take other people down.

there's a good philosophical book called "envy". can't remember the author.

i highly recommend it.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:17 pm

anyway, you've clearly shown that you hate jews many times on this forum.

it's not rocket science.

everyone who hates jews hates them for the same reason. envy.

so to me, you're like everyone else.

the problem is that money is one of the most important aspects of life, yet there's no spiritual knowledge about it.

people just try to make as much as possible and hate everyone who has more.

it would be good if people educate themselves spiritually about money.

but it ain't gonna happen as long as people keep going to these same shitty schools where they teach us mostly useless garbage or how to be a drone in the system.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:20 pm

i've been broke for a while.

being broke is not fun.

but it has its spiritual benefits.

you're not thinking about money all the time, for one thing.

i hope i'm not gonna be broke forever.

but i think it's good for people to go through some hard times in their life.

and then use their difficult experiences to become more spiritually aware.

people who get things too easily are usually rotten human beings.

like the kids in charlie and the chocolate factory.

you're the little fat kid, sciency.

stuffing your face with fudge.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:21 pm

that was nothing less than a fucking SERMON.

the church of splendini is back in business, motherfuckers.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:22 pm

Nah, like I said, I believe in karma, but I think the bookkeeping is corrupt.  Along with everything else in The World of Lies.

And Heaven, and Hell.  That's just a theory of course, that's it's ALL FKD.  I guess I'm more gnostic than anything else, hoping there is true God above it all.  Again, Heaven included.  Fuck I don't know, shit's all fkd up, so why not celestial shit.  I study the cosmos, it looks as fucked up as anything else, if not more so, just more beautiful is all.

Rich I don't need, just enough to live.  I'm tired being a wage slave is all.  All I want is that humble cabin in the woods.  And a bear friend, and an Indian.  I want to be grizzily Adams, but with money and access to supermarkets and shopping centers.

And movie theaters.  And enough money to afford all that.  And TIME, that's what I really desire is TIME, time to focus on my writing and my fishy farm or whatever.

My dream is pretty humble.  But yet, I still cannot afford it, cuz I'm Po.  

(And that's Po like as in the ebonic word for "Poor", not the Telletubby.  Whom clearly I'm not!)

The desire for money to me = desire for freedom, not money as a means to its own end.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:28 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:

people who get things too easily are usually rotten human beings.

like the kids in charlie and the chocolate factory.

you're the little fat kid, sciency.

stuffing your face with fudge.

I've exposed a lot to you about my current condition, I don't think you could argue it's high on the hog.

I'm living in squalor and drinking myself to death.  And you want to call me spoiled?

Anyway, I said I wouldn't start flamewarring, cuz I'm trying to keep myself under control and away from the bottle.  And that won't help.

Just don't cross the line.

Shit, I just remembered.  We *always* cross the line on this forum.  It's pretty much an unspoken rule.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:33 pm

yeah, all of a sudden everything i say is "crossing the line".

on (drum roll please maestro) .......... SATAN'S FCUKING KINGDOM.

where raping pets was a common topic not too long ago.

what a fucking joke.

shaddap.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 pm

I've been working on the squalor thing today, it's actually not so bad now.

I've just broken down, doing it all on my own here for so long, I'm just shutting down.

I nearly died, man. And in a really excrutiating way. I'm still not out of the woods.

Luckily I'm good at healing. But the cycle is I recover and then tear myself back down again, and that cumalitively added up to where I'm at now.

I'm breaking the cycle, to save my life. I'm breaking every cycle I can. I'm quitting my job, and I'll do whatever else I have to.

Stop flamewarring, this internet stuff, I really lose control of myself. I mean I get it's just words, and actually flamewarring produces some really hilarious stuff (when it's not too busy devolving into pigfucking).

But I've seen the other side, half of it amazing and beautiful, absolutely intriguing, but the other half is just profane and filthy. That's what drinking is too, pure and utter filth. It's death. Fuck that, I'd rather keep breathing as long as there is poon to score on Earth.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:38 pm

Psioncy wrote:Nah, like I said, I believe in karma, but I think the bookkeeping is corrupt.  Along with everything else in The World of Lies.

ok, no karma is not part of The Matrix of Lies.

well actually, it possibly can be, partially.

I mean, maybe a lot of the specifics about karma have been made into lies like everything else.

but the whole concept is not bullshit.

in fact, it's a very important key to understanding life.

look man, the Lizardman scientist Carl Sagan has a video on Youtube discrediting astrology.

And it's bullshit. I can look for the link if you want. His argument and weak and non-scientific.

And clearly, if Lizardmen scientists are being sent from the dark pits of hell to discredit astrology, then it's because it's useful.

And karma is part of astrology.

Look man, I've studied it. It's not bullshit. Some people are born with planets in "fallen" aspects. That's usually pretty bad and can mean early death, etc...

The Universe is wickedly not that "random" man.

And yeah, please don't cross the line.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:39 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:yeah, all of a sudden everything i say is "crossing the line".

on (drum roll please maestro) .......... SATAN'S FCUKING KINGDOM.

where raping pets was a common topic not too long ago.

what a fucking joke.

shaddap.

Yeah, it truly doesn't get any lower than THIS FORUM. You can search the internet far and wide, you won't find it.

I'm proud we're number one at *something*! It makes me feel like it's all been worthwhile.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:44 pm

Psioncy wrote:
    And Heaven, and Hell.

Theories that come from religion about heaven and hell are probably just made up garbage.

Heaven and Hell is mostly here on earth.

Some people have really great lives and some people have really miserable lives.

There may also be other "dimensions" that we go to after we die, OTHER forms of heaven and hell.

But I'm not sure anyone has truly figured it out.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:50 pm

LOL Carl Sagan debunking anything is about as credible as Stephen Hawking declaring there is no God, and basing it Big Boing nonesense.

Well I guess Sagan wasn't nearly as bad, but still Boinger nonetheless.

I suppose karma is intrinsic to the World of Lies in the sense that generating is what keeps us delude and within it (as opposed to becoming enlightened) at least according to Budhism  I was just positing that all those Angels and Divas and Bhodisatvas up there might be deluded as well.

Gnosticism puts forth that there is a God of this world who is deluded into believe he is God, and running the show.  the Demiurge, I think he's called.

Hence The World of Lies.  And if this "God" is pulling the celestial strings on us, those threads are as corrupt as Him.

Gnostism.  I'm just throwing out there is all.  Cuz it sorta rings true to me.  

I'm still agnostic.  the only I believe in is the Heaven, Earth, and Hell I've seen, and not even those, since as I said The World of Lies may extend to all three, and I of course exist within it.  I'm a truth seeker like you, but I don't claim enlightenment.  You wouldn't believe the network of lies I use into tricking myself into tricking myself into drinking.  It's a constant battle.  And the truth is always really obvious, I shouldn't do it, but I employ some truly insideous sophistry upon myself.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:00 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:
    Psioncy wrote:
    And Heaven, and Hell.

Theories that come from religion about heaven and hell are probably just made up garbage.

Heaven and Hell is mostly here on earth.

Some people have really great lives and some people have really miserable lives.

There may also be other "dimensions" that we go to after we die, OTHER forms of heaven and hell.

But I'm not sure anyone has truly figured it out.

Well if we're gonna get literal, there is/are at least a Heaven(s) above, and it's truly magnificent, perhaps even infinite.

And there's certainly a lake of fire within the Earth, be it "Hell" or not.  As evidenced by volcanic eruption. Sure though, they could both just "exist" as analogies in The World of Lies for what's already here, our world, which itself too exists within it and is not real, since it is matrix and all that.

That problem what I just said though is that's it's so speculative it can't really get anyone anywhere.  That's why I like Science.  If you go beyond science it's speculation, and religious or spritual arguments are speculation vs. speculation at the end of the day.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:03 pm

Man, I just gave myself a headache with all that.

I'm better go do some more recovery things, the floor's all your Pi.

Nice not flamewarring you Razz

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:46 pm