Laid Bare!

the pettiness of human beings is mind-boggling

The Great Splendini

Re: the pettiness of human beings is mind-boggling

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Hahaha, Born-again Sciency Ministries.

Please follow his ministries every Sunday morning as he preaches holier-than-thou.

But fucks every woman and young boy in the Church parish when the camera is off.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:37 pm

everything under the Sun is from God.

even the False God (ie Satan) and the Web of Lies.

it all serves a purpose.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Apr 17, 2014 7:40 pm

yeah, but most science is part of the Matrix web of lies.

and science is limited.

maybe science-fiction or art is more useful.

whatever comes to the mind of a great genius may be inspired from God.

and you don't need "proof".

just a-ha! a "feeling" that it makes sense.

like women's intuition, man. they just fucking KNOW shit.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:18 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:everything under the Sun is from God.

even the False God (ie Satan) and the Web of Lies.

it all serves a purpose.

Michael ("Like God") is the Demuirge, not Samael ("Poison of God").  But whatever.

I remember we had this whole conversation on TBJ way back, or maybe that right before you got in.

"Satan" to me seems like a convenient scapegoat in a system is entirely corrupt, top to bottom.

I don't want to get into too much because then I'll end up reading all those shittons of gnostic scripture and get my head all up in the clouds again, when what I should be reading is AA literature.

And then if I follow AA my head will start to spin when i get to the Higher Power part, like as in WHO THE FUCK IS IT?

Cuz in Gnosticism they got 'em all, Sophia, Michael, God, Jesus, Lucifer, etc...

Maybe I'll just make myself my higher power.  Oh shit, no wait, then I'd be back to square one again.

Last edited by Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Apr 17, 2014 9:38 pm

There's a great saying in EU/Plasma Cosmology (those HEROES challenging the BB) which goes something like "The modern astronomer looks through the telescope and tells you what he thinks he's supposed to be seeing."

In Buddhist Samsara our thoughts are corrupted, so much they corrupt our perception of everything.  Therefore the key to enlightenment is correct our thinking in line with what is true.  How can we do that without an unbiased system of verification? That's why I'm a believer in science. Conjecture and feeling, i don't know, I have trouble drawing belief from those.  It seems like religions can argue and even war endlessly on beliefs based entirely on some dude's ASSERTIONS.  

I just think it's important to remember that science is a TOOL, not a belief system in itself. (Atheism) And to actually follow it, not just make a really complex model based on conjecture based upon conjecture with no basis in observation and call it science, like with they do with Big Boing.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:20 pm

Science is a tool which is being controlled by a corrupt system.

Hence half-truths, half-lies, total fabrications, useless information, and withholding real useful information.

The lizard people might know a hell of a lot of stuff that they simply will not tell the masses.

The Vatican has a big, bad ass observatory. They who preach the evil of gazing at the stars.

I say "the dream world" is the way to figure things out.

And AA literature? You're reading The Big Book? You've been to AA meetings?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Apr 18, 2014 2:51 pm

You may be right. Actually most of the sciences are pretty solid, chemistry for example. And biology -minus Darwinian evolution.

Geology is pretty good, but gets out there on the unobservable, deep in the earth. There's a thread about oil being non-biological and welling up from the earth, and it's quite plausible since we find hydrocarbons on other planets/moons (Like Titan) in great abundance.

Also I think plate tectonics is missing a major chunk of the puzzle, just like evolution theory.

Big Boing is the real culprit IMHO, and it's much like the church, controling what can or cannot be questioned. Protecting itself.

In fact the idea of Big Bang was first proposed a Catholic Bishop, in an attempt to prove that God created the universe. Obviously the atheists have seized on it since...

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:45 pm