Laid Bare!

more bad news, sciency

The Great Splendini

more bad news, sciency

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon May 12, 2014 6:05 pm

your days of finger-banging mary jane rottencrotch throuh her purty pink panties are OVER.

no more pussy for you.

Psioncy

Re: more bad news, sciency

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 12, 2014 7:52 pm

Nah, this is just a prolonged dry-spell.  A recession if you will.

Not a long term global pussy shortage.

My weiner is still working fine.  I should know, I check it about 20 times a week.

More when I'm unemployed, obviously.  In fact that reminds me....

Ok, I'm back.

I've been trying to find some tang on TBJ, but it's not like the old days.

Man, it used to be so easy.

So far no luck, but I'll keep plucking.  All these girls want to go to QQ or Wechat or some shit I don't use.

Or just talk about drole topics in chinglish, which leads nowhere.

Not like before.  Before you could just meet one online and discuss meeting up.  Then there was about a 50% of getting laid.

Now, it's just endless cyberbullshit.  In the past six months of this crap I've only met ONE for a date.  Two dates actually.

And she did the OK you can fuck me, no you can't fuck me, ok you can fuck me, flip-flop.  Until it landed on "I don't like sex. I just wanted to make friends."

Which is sooo fkn dumb cuz we met over a personal ad.  Then last week she contacted me again with "Ok you can fuck me."

And I contacted her back over the meet-up arrangements, and she went back to "no you can't fuck me."  For no discernable reason.  Her reasoning was that I wanted to fuck her, which she now decided offended her into not letting me fuck her somehow.

Stupid fkn game-playing bitches, I swear!  

One contacted me today which sounded promising, other than that in her avi pic she's wearing a wedding dress.

That can't be a good sign....  pale

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: more bad news, sciency

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 12, 2014 8:11 pm

The other problem is alcoholism. Alcohol is a magic exilir that can increase your chances of getting laid 5 fold.

At my stage, however.... I'm more likely to end up in other drunken bullshit.

In my mind, I'm certainly more interested in poon than alcohol. But once alcohol actually passes my lips, those priorities completely reverse.

So i'm trying to find girls to date who don't require "getting a drink", which is at least half.

The result is that I'm losing half my potential dates, then again halving my chances by having a sober date.

It sucks to have to cut my odds down so low, but that's the reality of the situation.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:38 pm