women are all stupid fucking cunts

The Great Splendini

women are all stupid fucking cunts

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat May 24, 2014 4:29 pm

can i get an amen?

Psioncy

Re: women are all stupid fucking cunts

Post  Psioncy on Sun May 25, 2014 1:59 pm

It's not just that they're stupid fucking cunts, it's the way they just merrily plod on without even realizing that they're stupid fucking cunts.

That's why they suck balls at subjects like math and science.

Who was the last great female scientist you ever heard of? Inventor?

I think I've already mentioned comedians in another thread. And when a woman does become a comedian, all her jokes are about women-specific topics, like periods and stuff.

Hardy har har, I get it! You have a vagina and get periods. Brilliant  Rolling Eyes 

Whereas male comedians will tackle virtually any topic.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon May 26, 2014 7:27 am

marie curie.

quick. name ALL the elements in the periodic table.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 26, 2014 12:16 pm

What do you call a woman with two brain cells?

1.  Gifted

2.  Pregnant

3.  Conjoined (w/another female)

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 26, 2014 12:31 pm

In the interest of fairness, I will try to balance out the misogynistic male chauvinist sexism of this thread by adding a joke about men:

Q: How many men does it take to mop the floor?

A: None. That's women's work!  lol! 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 26, 2014 12:40 pm

Speaking of women-hating, did you read the news today about that punk Hollywood director's kid who offed six people.  His target was "blonde women".

Cuz he wasn't getting any.

Michael Moore came out and blamed it on white people, but look at the kid. They're speculating all over stormfront that he may be Eurasian or jewish.

Couldn't get blondes to have sex with him, so he went on a murder rampage.

Shit. I can't get laid either, you don't see me killing people.

Plus he was only interested in getting laid with blondes. WTF!

I was married to a blonde California Barbie myself, and let me tell you what....

THE JOKES ARE ALL TRUE!

Personally, I'd much rather fuck an Asian chick, even a brownish one. But I'm white.

It seems like all the other races are completely obsessed with blondes as some sort of ideal prize.  Rolling Eyes 

I hope you like body hair, body odor, and the rancid stench of cowcunt.  Razz 

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon May 26, 2014 2:23 pm

Yeah, it was the son of the director of Hunger Games.

Ironic. Real life imitating art.

But...
    1 - It's stupid media bullshit to focus on his ethnicity. Who cares?
    2 - You will NEVER EVER EVER get the ENTIRE TRUE STORY of ANY EVENT from the MEDIA. NEVER. EVER. NEVER.

So stop analyzing it too much. The whole story could be an entire fabrication, it could be half-truths mixed with half-lies.

That's why so many conspiracies exist. Because you will never fukcing know what happened or why.

Maybe it's just a simple case of a rich kid with too much time and money on his hands getting coked out of his mind.

Or .... maybe ... how about this theory? When you make EVIL FILMS, which is basically what Hunger Games films are ... you invite the Dark Forces into your life.

Hunger Games is about a future where the elite pit the bottom feeders like us into war zones for entertainment.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 27, 2014 5:12 am

Nah, you can decipher the truth or something approaching it from the media.

One way to accomplish that is by reading many different country's news sources.  Most are available in English.

As far as this punk goes, it's more about how the media spins it after most of the facts come out.  Omitting facts is a good way to skew things, such as hiding his ethnicity.

But for a fact we know he stabbed and killed his three Asian roommates to start his spree, and then took it outside where he killed three more people and injured a bunch of others.

I completely believe that happened.  I also know why, because his "manifesto" is available online.

He wasn't scoring poon from blonde hotties, and it drove him nuts.  

Boo-hoo fucking hoo.  Burn in Hell asshole.

It's like these dicks in china who stab children to get back at bosses and other assorted cheaters that have fucked them.  It's wholly unacceptable.  You should be killing your bosses!

LEARN TO KILL THE RIGHT PEOPLE.

This punk had no good reason to kill anyone.  He was a young man who was the wealthy son of a Hollywood director.  He could have scored all kinds of poon.  A lot of  young women are really into Hunger Games.  Just tell them, yeah my dad directed that shit, let's date.  And I bet you'd be getting at least 1 in 5 aspiring actresses taking you up on it.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 27, 2014 5:46 am

Not everything is a gigantic conspiracy, sometimes things are just as they appear.  Or mostly. That's my issue with conspiracy theorist is the wild flights of imagination they go down with virtually everything.  That's a severe and intentional distortion of truth in itself. And isn't that what we're after, truth? How are you gonna ever get it that way?

Learning to tell the difference is Wisdom.

Now you want to tell me 9-11 was a conspiracy, fine, I might even agree.

Political correctness is a massive conspiracy to keep whites from uniting and acting in their own self-interests.  For example the media latching on to and emphasizing the very few cases of white on black violence (hate crimes) in America, and de-emphasizing 300x more common incidents of black on white violent crime.  (not hate crimes)  

Big Bang theory is a conspiracy, arising from insitutions and professionals who built their careers on something that was wrong, and now they are in a position of having to enforce the most intricate web of lies ever conceived so it doesn't come crashing down.

Zionists are conspiring against people, along with Masons, Christians and other assorted Satanists.  

This kid though, there's no conspiracy.  It's right in front of your nose.  

He let himself get consumed with envy, and it killed him and a bunch of others.  Envy.

Pretty stupid.  Again, in his position, he could have been scoring all kinds of poon.  I really have trouble giving any sympathy at all to the young and wealthy, particularly when they commit horrible crimes.  It may come out that kid was abused or something.  

I mean look at me, I'm socially awkward and a complete recluse and I've managed to get laid quite a lot.  (Though not so much nowadays)

Well he'll be getting laid finally now... by huge fiery demon-dicks in Hell.

People really need to learn to channel their energy correctly.  No matter what you can't go around killing innocents or harming others that have not harmed you.  "Society" isn't something you get to take revenge on.  It makes no sense anyway.  I dislike society myself, but I recognize that it's made up of individuals.  The vast majority of whom may be operating under various and shared delusions.  But it's not my business to judge them until they CAUSE HARM (commit evil) over them.

Now, the World of Lies is indeed what's fostering this kind of thing.  And if you believe that The World of Lies is a conspiracy, fine.  But to operate at that level, it would have to be a DIVINE conspiracy, yes?

Man has no such power as that!  The power man does have though is to enlighten and see The World of Lies for what it is.  And then forsake it.

The real bastards are the ones that recognize it and then embrace it.  Those are the fuckers I truly hate!

Someday the world is gonna figure this stuff I've been saying out and we are gonna have an incredible outbreak of peace and happiness.  No time soon though I reckon.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue May 27, 2014 9:04 am

He was a young man who was the wealthy son of a Hollywood director. He could have scored all kinds of poon.

that's evidence right there that the story is bullshit.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue May 27, 2014 9:17 am

Political correctness is a massive conspiracy to keep whites from uniting and acting in their own self-interests. For example the media latching on to and emphasizing the very few cases of white on black violence (hate crimes) in America, and de-emphasizing 300x more common incidents of black on white violent crime. (not hate crimes)

I already explained this to you. Black on white violence is a result of inequality.

Put a black person in a middle-class white home with the same opportunities as the white kid and they won't get into drugs, violence, and gangs.

So blacks are not your enemy.

Inequality is your enemy.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue May 27, 2014 2:19 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:
    Political correctness is a massive conspiracy to keep whites from uniting and acting in their own self-interests.  For example the media latching on to and emphasizing the very few cases of white on black violence (hate crimes) in America, and de-emphasizing 300x more common incidents of black on white violent crime.  (not hate crimes)  

I already explained this to you. Black on white violence is a result of inequality.

Put a black person in a middle-class white home with the same opportunities as the white kid and they won't get into drugs, violence, and gangs.

So blacks are not your enemy.

Inequality is your enemy.

Oh god, we're not gonna rehash *this* for the umpteenth fucking time again, are we?

High black crime rates occur WHEREVER there are blacks. Including other countries where they are minorities, and also in countries where they are majorities.

Look at S. Africa. Violent crime has skyrocketed since the blacks took it over. It's EVERYWHERE there are blacks.

Why do Swedes live in beautiful homes while Africans live in shit-huts? Genetic inequality. That's the only inequality at work here.

Go ahead, blame *God*, blame ANYONE. Just stop blaming whites for fucking EVERYTHING.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:43 am