Laid Bare!

sciency, 2 questions

The Great Splendini

sciency, 2 questions

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun May 25, 2014 11:27 am

i've been too soft on your lately.

how many hours a day do you spend playing video games?

how much do you spend each month on alcohol?

thanks in advance for the prompt and honest reply!
    Psioncy

Re: sciency, 2 questions

Post  Psioncy on Sun May 25, 2014 1:17 pm

The answer to both of those questions is the same:

A lot less than you do on butt stuff  Laughing 

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: sciency, 2 questions

Post  Psioncy on Sun May 25, 2014 1:33 pm

Recently, I've been playing GTA SA and GTA IV through all the way, and yeah it consumes a good deal of my waking hours.

But I'm m'fkn VACATION, and it's been long int he coming, so whatever.

Drinking I spend surprisingly little on.  China a great place to be a raging alcoholic.  A bottle of hongjiu runs 10 kuai, so I'm under 100 per blackout drunk.

@125 ml per bottle, that's 1.25 liters of hongjiu.  Which is probably enough to get an elephant fairly sloshed. I'd guess I average out more like around 8-9 bottles.  But there's no way to pin it down precisely, cuz you lose the capacity to count small numbers reliably somewhere between the 4 and 5 mark.

Even at that estimate I figure something like 3x a week x100 x4 weeks = 1200 monthly max.  

Sometimes I wash it down with some Tsingtao or Yanjing, but that doesn't even count, in terms of alcohol content or price.  (Cheap as water, and barely any more potent.)

Bars obviously skew things upwards by quite a bit, but I only find myself in a bar about once a month, and then not for very long.  I kickstart there and wisely come finish the binge at home. (Hopefully)

Drinking outside in general just costs more.  It's not just the high drink prices at the bars, but it's whatever other retarded shit you might spend money on, like crap from street vendors that you lose immediately, expensive groceries from convenience stores, police fines, expensive cigs, replacing shit you lost like phones or MP3 players or bikes.  Or even just dropping your money on the ground and not realizing cuz you're so fkn shitfaced out of your mind.  *That's* the stuff that can really add up!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:59 am