Laid Bare!

Alcohol + Sleeping Pills

Psioncy

Alcohol + Sleeping Pills

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:59 am

Is there any greater combination of substances?

No.  There is not.

I'm on both right now, and I'm totally psyched.

Will I die?  Maybe, that's half the fun!

Will I pass the fuck out into barely sentient state of oblivion?  YES.  That's the whole point.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Alcohol + Sleeping Pills

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:02 am

The problem is that sleeping pills taste slightly dairy, and when you drink you don't care.

Also you know the quantity of sleeping pills vs. quanitity of alcohol, but the alcohol + the sleeping pills negates that.

Yeah, so maybe I'll die. But whatever, it's a good way to do so.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jun 07, 2014 2:04 am

Ok I only took five sleeping pills + whatever quantity of alcohol. I'm still typing, so you know...

That means I'm not only "not dead" but fully...

Something or other. Soon at least I will be drooling into oblivion. The only thing I have any faith in.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 1:42 am

Why am I not fucking dead yet?

I thought excessive quantities of liquor and sleeping pills were supposed to do that.

I'll say this much, the sleeping make me pass out before I can consume my usual alcohol-poisoning quantities of liquor and make sleep long enough that I recover a bit more from the after-effects.

These sleeping pills, I don't even know what they are. I just walked into the pharmacy and said "shui Jiao". To which they showed me all the herbal stuff I'd tried before, which I refused. Then they handed me this hulking bottle with no English on it all that cost 160 yuan, and I said fuck it, ok. Turns out they work a charm. Not so much at knocking you out, but at keeping you that way.

I lost my connection for the good pills. But I'll say this, the "slow" Chinese herbal ones, I took a shitload of them for several days, and they were indeed effective, but just "slow" -advertised. God I miss that zopliclone and the other one... what's it called? All I know is you take a couple of each and 30 minutes later reality has turned into cartoon world, then you konk out and dream your ass off for 12 hours. That shit rocks so hard!

Drugsssssssss, DRUGGSSSSSS, give me (legal!) Drugs!

Disclaimer, these drugs are totally legal, ha ha ha fuck you.

I should go to one of the big shops. They have cough medicine with, get this -OPIUM! I shit you not! I bought some and it works hell-a-good too. I don't know if they still carry that, but it's worth checking out.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 3:09 am

Oh shit man, I'm like passing the fuck out.

This movie is so gay "Naked Lunch". I should've guessed by the title.

Gay faggot s hit is almost over. I'm gonna stay awake long enough to look at something non-gay so I don't have homo=dreams.

I can see now that gays have been at this shit for a long time.

Well, guess what Faggots, I STILL prefer pussy, and you'll never convicnce me otherwise.

All your shit is whack, you fags. You should be burned and stoned at the same time, then shot.

God hates you and so do I. You pe3rvert abominations!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:44 am

Ok my last message was around 2 AM so I probably clocked out by 3 AM. (I usually don't finish the drunk here, usually move on to Facebook, Email, or TBJ.)

Awoke yestertoday at 1 PMish. That's nine hours, pretty sweet for me. I'm usually lucky to get four... or any.

I'm repeating the experiment tonight for scientific purposes. LOL, that's a joke. I do this all the fucking time.

It's a proven scientific fact the mixing alcohol and sleeping pills is the best thing you can possibly ever do. At least legally speaking.

I'm sure fucking opium and alcohol would be better. Or like marijuana and psilocybin infused yaojiu, man that shit'd be awesome.

Or like crack and meth plus sleeping pills and alcohol, plus opium and acid. That shit would totally rock!

But I stear clear of illegal drugs here, just too dangerous. Also I can't afford them.  Sad 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jun 15, 2014 5:03 pm

Jesus Christ. I drank two nights ago. Then woke yesterday in the daytime and started up again. I mean, I remember next to nothing.

Then this morning I woke up, thinking it was yesterday evening. I'm biking around to shop and I'm wondering why there are so many old fuckers walking around and why the traffic is so light. Then it strikes me it's morning.

No fucking clue what I'd gotten up to. Just a slew of drunken posts here and on TBJ.... and, sigh, FB. I have a flash of being in a bar aat one point, but that's it.

That's the thing about the sleeping pills. I mean I'm a blackout drinker anyway. It's rare for me to drink and NOT black out. But those sleeping pills added to the mix, that's just total amnesia. The previous day and a half are just fucking totally lost. I cannot remember a damn thing. WTF.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:59 pm

This thread is like a blog centered around my substance abuse.

Right now I'm on 3 sleeping pills and about 5 cups of baijiu.  My alcohol tolerance is way up though cuz I did the same thing last night.

Gotta watch the tolerance, man.  Like if don't drink for a week and then drink... whammo!

I don't know WTF happened.  Luckily I never go that long without drinking.

I just wish I had some opium.  I've only tried that opium cough syrup from the pharmacy.  I want to drink some real poppy tea.

It's weird to be so obsessed with a drug I've never even tried.  I just like reading about it and looking at pictures of poppy pods on yahoo image search.  They're just the most beautiful things.

This liquor and sleeping pills business is just too cliché.  I mean how many celebrities have died that way?  I don't want to go out like a stupid shitty celebrity.  I want to fucking HALLUCINATE.

Actual I do get hallucinations when I'm detoxing, but I mean like some POSITIVE hallucinations, not hellivision.

Hellivision has different channels BTW.  There's one up in the forehead, another in the location of the eyes, and another below the eyes.  The programming is quite different too.  I suggest the forehead though, that's the most profound stuff.

What I should do is take MORE sleeping pills and LESS alcohol.  That would be smart.  What I really need are stronger sleeping pills.  This shit I got now that I dont' know what it is, is really good for keeping you asleep once you are there, but not so good at putting you down.

The Chinese slow-acting herbal pills are great IF..... you take them consistently for 2 days AND take at least three different kinds AND use triple the recommended dosage.  Otherwise, they're mostly ineffective.

So in conclusion, alcohol + plus drugs = gooooood!  drunken drunken drunken drunken drunken Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep Sleep 

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:23 pm