can someone please rape sciency?

The Great Splendini

can someone please rape sciency?

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jun 08, 2014 9:07 pm

thank you.

Psioncy

Re: can someone please rape sciency?

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 12:16 am

That is some pretty lazy buttraping for Satan's Kingdom there, bub.

I realize everyone else is gone, but that's no excuse.  If you care to recall, we used have something called *standards*.

I mean my e-butt is supposedly getting cyber-raped at this very moment, yet still somehow left feeling LACKING?

Inexcusable.  Evil or Very Mad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:49 am

I was kidding about the rape, but if anyone deserves to be the victim of racism, it's you.

What with all the elaborate theories about how everyone should move back to their countries whilst living in China....

Good luck.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jun 09, 2014 2:47 pm

Dipshit.  I fully recognize that these aren't my people.

And look how many foriegners assimilate into Chinese culture, it clocks in somewhere around 0.  In spite of many a whitey's very best efforts.

It excludes by design, and the western world should learn from that.

We *all* go home someday, therefore it's not immigration.

Also, I *am* a marginalized minority here.  Changing jobs is a bitch because we are fucking owned by visa sponsor.  If you start any kind of successful business, they'll find a way to fuck you out of it.  We can be deported on a fucking whim.  And because it's never certain when we may have to leave, it's impossible to build a life here.  I can't get pet, because I might not be around for it.  I don't buy nice stuff, because who knows if I'll be around to use it.

Moving to another city is even illegal without a visa change, since you have to register with the local police within 24 hours wherever you stay, and the address on that residents permit has to match the city to which your visa is issued.

Me, I always stay totally legal no matter what's required. But I fully understand why some people don't. And if you don't, you've always got that dark cloud hanging over you. Being a laowai living long-term here is like being Damocles, you know someday you will have to leave.

You yourself bitch about the glaring xenophobic locals. And the answer is YES, they fucking hate you.

We're constantly reminded that we're "guests".  Too old?  Medical problem?  Break the law?  Visa officer doesn't like your face?  GTFO time!

Now if you're ABC or CBC or whatever and want to stay, you can.  JUST BECAUSE OF YOUR GENETICS.

I'm not mad about it anymore.  Quite the opposite, I think it's a great system and that we should adopt something similar in the west.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:11 am

some laowais do get married, start businesses and build a decent life here.

they don't kick you out that easily. you have to do something crazy / violent / illegal to get kicked out.

you've been here many years. have they kicked you out?

there's a lot of racism. but there's also a lot of nice people.

you have a lot of negative thinking.

you should do some work on that.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jun 10, 2014 12:37 am

anyway, like i said, lots of expats retire in thailand.

it seems to have laws that are more welcoming for retired folks.

you need to have a certain amount of money in the bank, but i heard there are ways to get around that.

so thailand is an option if you get kicked out of china.

but i think i may have ruined my entire life by coming here.

year after year goes by and my life doesn't get better.

and the longer you stay, the harder it is to go back.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jun 11, 2014 12:45 am

The Great Splendini wrote:some laowais do get married, start businesses and build a decent life here.

Yeah, like yours? It seems like you want to rely on the exception rather than the rule.

This society forces out outsiders. I'm not being a pessimist when I say that, just addressing a negativity inundated reality.

Look how they whine and bitch on the Beijinger. Look how you do! It fucking sucks for us here.

Some people in very wealthy brackets sure, they stick around more comfortably. In a bubble world. But anyone into that kind of money is gonna get fed up with the air, filth, and culture and live elsewhere.

Whatever, like I said, I'm the only one who's NOT bitching.

The han super-majority is so crazy high that they know they're pretty safe anyway. Entire countries would have to be cleared out and brought over here to put any kind of dent in that.

Current date/time is Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:42 am