Laid Bare!

The Pacific

Psioncy

The Pacific

Post  Psioncy on Mon May 03, 2010 5:11 pm

This is one of the most gripping TV series I've seen in a long while. The war in the pacific was in many ways more brutal than what our soldiers faced in the european theater. The Marines at times took massive casualities securing islands and airfields in our strategy against the japanese, and had to tolerate some of the worst living conditions imaginable. This series is I think as realistic portrayal of the war as has ever been produced. Download here: http://eztv.it/
    Psioncy

Re: The Pacific

Post  Psioncy on Wed May 05, 2010 2:37 am

Episode 8 is really powerful.

I mean it touched me. I was in the US Army, but I never saw any shit like *that*.

I won't give away any details cuz you should really watch the whole series.

But just watch out for episode VIII is all I'm saying. It's deeply touching.

The only movie that ever brought a tear to my eye was Armageddon, when Bruce Willis was on the asteroid talking to his little girl. I know that's cheesy, but you know I have a little girl too, and I was wicked high, so give me a break OK?

You know, the pacific maybe produced by a jew, but say what u want about Steven Speilberg, he knows cinematography.

And Tom Hanks is a fucking douche of epochian proporations,,, like in "Saving Private Ryan" where they made the Germans out to be the bad guys.

I'm a little baijuied so excuse the ramble.

Watch "The Pacific". I really respect the hell out of combat vets, like my dad.

Except for Yunrui, he's a fucking dweeb shitheel. Shut your fkn mouth Yunrui!!!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed May 05, 2010 5:04 pm

Holy fuck! I really need to stop drinking.
    silkywave3

thanks for recommendation!

Post  silkywave3 on Wed May 05, 2010 11:07 pm

I just know that you were ever in american army too.

Hmmm. let us see how touching it would be, maybe it is helpful to understand wars. Neutral
    Ivor Biggun

Post  Ivor Biggun on Thu May 06, 2010 5:30 pm

Watched most of them now,it is OK.seems to be lacking something thou

Current date/time is Tue Oct 24, 2017 4:45 am