Laid Bare!

Radar indicates Female approaching...

Psioncy

Radar indicates Female approaching...

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:13 am

In fact I do have a GF.  Well her situation is complex, but she will come to stay with me in about a week.

I haven't seen her since...... ?

Shit, it had to be before x-mas.  So at least 6-8 monthes.

Anyway, she will come here in about a week and we will spend some time together.

By which I mean fucking her incessantly.

I've been holding out for this one longer than I've ever held out for any girl though, so that's that.  She's getting fucked for 3 weeks straight.

She will like it too.  Twisted Evil

Last edited by Psioncy on Sun Jul 20, 2014 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Radar indicates Female approaching...

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:24 am

I even told her you know "Don't even bother wearing your panties".

Cuz they will just get ripped the fuck off every hour.  It's a waste of good lingerie money.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:47 pm

OMG I can't fucking wait a week. I'm just gonna fuck her and fuck her until her brains leak out.

She knows what she is in for too.  Twisted Evil 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 19, 2014 8:51 pm

She is really a lucky girl.

She is gonna get fucked at least 4-9 times a day.

She won't even have to get dressed at all. Just stay in the bed all the time.

JackyChanSucksDick

Post  JackyChanSucksDick on Mon Jul 21, 2014 8:41 pm

Sciency, you don't have a Chinese gf.

Even if you did, do you still consider it something to brag about, with all the years, and all the loser drunken alcoholic English teachers you have met (who are well above your status now by the way, as they actually teach and work) and seen sixty year olds pulling fairly decent local girls on a fairly regular basis?

If you are not working now, then you are in China illegally, with an illegal visa.

Sciency, you a compulsive liar.

The ultimate whine, or perhaps now has become a whimper, is that the whole world is a stalker, and said this, and did that!

Yet, you are the only one with the pathetic stalking website.

Next time you are smashed off your head, take a good look at yourself in the mirror.

Now I mean a REAL look.

Then perhaps, call or email your nearest relative (if you have one) and get them to lend you the airfare back to America.

That advice may just save your life.

Twisted Evil 
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:35 pm

My current state notwithstanding, I highly doubt there are many expats that pulled in as many honeys here as I did.

And I'm legal as a m'fkr, always am.  Popo can come right to my door. I've never even so much as been on an F visa... ever. F stands for "fucked".  lol! 

As far as mirrors go, I'd say I'm pretty good at self-assessment.  There's just not always much that can be done about it.

At least I can look in there and know I'm not a spite-filled 1 dimensional internet stalker.  

Speaking of which, I'm banning all you fucking assholes.  All you want to do is come on here and stalk me, because I banned you for stalking others in the past.

It's all you shitheels do or talk about it, and there's nothing redeeming about it.  And no fkn reason I should listen to it.

Be you RB or Rainman, all the new personas on here are basically the same fucking humorless, hate-filled internet wanking prick.

Banish you back to obscurity then.   pale

Last edited by Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:02 pm

And I really do have one coming in a few days....  

And a-coming, and a-coming, and a-coming I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you I love you 

In fact I had another contact me yesterday, and I turned her down!  Shocked  

I must be getting back to my old self. I mean my old old married self from a lifetime ago. A few years ago I would have banged her, then met up with the other one. Now I feel like that would be improper.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 10:28 pm

I'm not going back to the States. What'd be the point?

Alcoholic setbacks aside, the is extended leave has also done me a fair amount of good.

I've gotten my house in order, started eating better and exercising more, started writing again.

I think another month of leave is in order. A good solid sober month. Then I suppose I'll get back to work or whatever.

I frkn needed this.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:03 pm

i'm not talking about personal shit on a fucking forum (anymore).

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:24 pm

Pfffffff.... They're just doing what they've always done, crafting threats to squirt off to.

What kind of sick life must that be, huh?

I shouldn't be too harsh, for sure he's fkn miserable.

You're right about one thing. Allowing them on the forum isn't doing their mental health any favors.

If they could only talk about other stuff or at least make it humorous.  Rolling Eyes 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:31 pm

I remember starting off in 94-95 on usenet.  Absolutely hilarious flame wars and trolling going on.

I wrote some classics, trolling Canadians and the like.  Oh I wrote one about SETI and cross posted it to their forums, about how the guys at the Arecibo telescope better get cracking on finding alien life, because the then-new Bush needs to justify the expense of the telescope by buying up their oil to reduce our Opec reliance and transmitting beef commercials across the galaxy at them.  

And the hilarious part was that all these astronomy nerds took it seriously and got all upset   lol! 

Last time I checked the forum it was just people threatening to sue each other.

There's got to be comedy to it.  Otherwise what's the point?  It's just nasty pathetic keyboard anger.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jul 21, 2014 11:53 pm

some people are miserable and malicious.

the guy who works with me gives me evil stares every time he walks by me.

partly because i ignore him.

but mostly because he's miserable that nothing in his life ever worked out and has an evil black heart and wants to cause problems for anybody and everybody.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:58 am

Yeah I get that sometimes too. I guess because I'm oblivious and not giving them attention. In my view I'm just treating them how I want to be treated, left alone. I don't speak ill of my coworkers and I make it a point not to gossip at work, and those who try share it with me are met with a cold reception.

I suppose it stems from envy. I'm good with envy. No matter how fucking shitty my life gets, I don't start hating on everyone around me and trying to trip them up and delighting in their misfortune. From a rational point of view, I just don't see what good it's gonna do me. Maybe that's what it is, I'm so selfish I can't see the sense in envy, giving so much of my thought-energy to someone else. That's for *me*! *me*! ME! I can't tell you how much I hate it when I'm trying to have a nice daydream and some shitty persons bullshit keeps creeping in and ruining it. So rather than give them more of myself, I try to figure how to give them less. To, ideally, nothing.

Fucking up other people (or obsessing over it your imagination) is a way evil people try to gain power. But it's a dark power that starts working against the practitioner immediately. And they become evermore mired down in their own lies and shame. They get trapped by their own evil, and in the lies they must maintain to support their egos and delusions. Dark power works on the surface, but it eats you away from the inside.

Frankly I think it's dumb. I subsist on a mental diet of knowledge and imagination that relax and inspire me. Why waste my mental resources on petty conflicts than can more easily be avoided? Sure I like to flame war on the internet, but that's mostly for laughs.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:13 am

they draw you into their energy though.

you start having evil thoughts towards them.

and i have to stop myself. it drains my energy.

this guy is a case study man.

he's constantly plagued with bad luck, constantly losing jobs and broke.

and he's a total a-hole trying to drag people down.

wonder if the 2 things are linked.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:18 pm

It's hard to say without knowing his circumstances.

Some people are burdened with worse shit than others. And the less burdened tried to use false equivalency on everything and judge others by it.

"Everyone has problems." Nah, we all go through different shit, and have or have not certain things in place, and it's a lot worse for some of us than others. Every asshole that's had most of what he has handed to him under favorable circumstances, has a story of what a hero he is and all the odds he overcame.  Rolling Eyes  All concocted as a means of justifying the less fortunate "deserving" their fate.

To quote Clint Eastwood "Deserving's got nothing to do with it". Especially in The World of Lies, where the common perceptions of what is good and what is evil are mostly inverted.

I still agree there's a certain moral line, no matter one's circumstance, that should not get crossed, that is turning to evil (harming others) as a way of coping with your pain. Even if those others are corrupt unempathic platitude-spewing morons. I recognize how futile it is to fight The World of Lies, all I can do is try to free myself from it.

The more I utterly give up any and all faith in my fellow humans, the stronger my mind becomes. All they do is take advantage of my altruism and empathy, weaken me and drag me down.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:22 pm

I'm gonna just enjoy having a GF for a while. The last girl who stayed with me was LeoChick, and that was some years ago.

No drinking, and I'll try to attend to her needs and make her happy. This relationship can't last due to circumstances beyond both our control, but I still intend to make the best out of it, for her sake and mine.

Being alone has it's advantages anyway. All the time to read and do what I please with my time, the solitude to think in. Part of me is actually relieved to know that's going to come back after a short while.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 2:48 pm

I'd forgotten what complex creatures women are. I had my home in perfect minimalist Spartan order. Everything had its place and its use.

For example, my bathroom just had a toothbrush/paste/baby shampoo/razor in a basket. The end.

All my shelves were empty and easy to wipe down. Clothes were just worn as they came off the drying rack. It was *perfect*.

NOW THERE SHIT FUCKING EVERYFUCKINGWHERE! The bathroom is cluttered with fucking loofas, and clippy things, and different lotions, soaps, conditioners, oils, creams, and all kinds of shit I don't even know what its for. I thought *all* creams and lotions were for masturbation, but apparently they have a myriad of other uses. And she's got a different one for each.

There's shit on every shelf in the living room, clothes all over the fucking place, little bags of whatever, cosmetics, shoes and shoes and shoes, tissue dispensers... it's MADNESS. Like my fridge and freezer, I usually just keep them empty. It makes them easier to clean, and just gives it that nice uncluttered feeling. Now however, NOW, it's packed top to bottom with fruit. I don't know how the F she thinks I'm gonna eat that much fruit. Everytime she walks in the door, she's got more fkn fruit.

I shouldn't complain, she'll be gone in a while and I can get the house back to normal. And I am quite enjoying the sex -so there is *that*.  sunny 

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

See to me the baby-shampoo is a panacea to all soap needs. I use it for hand-soap, shampoo, and shaving cream. And sometimes for dish soap or laundry soap too. I like just having one soap, it makes life easier. And I don't need all the clippers either, I just cut my toenails off with a folding knife once or twice a year, good 'nuff!

Kitchenwearwise I've got one bowl and one spoon. DONE! Sink full of dishes? NEVER!

For bedding, I've got the nice IKEA cotton bedding, but I usually sleep with a cheap blanket on top of it so it doesn't get dirty and need washing more than once a month. Don't gotta make the bed either Razz

Women can laugh at my system all they want, but it WORKS. And my house is super-easy to clean cuz there's no clutter.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:54 pm

Oh my god I forgot how fkn long they take to do everything.

Planning to go out:

"How long will it take you to get ready?"

"20 minutes"

20 minutes later....

"Are you ready?"

"No.  I still have to take a shower and apply a dozen different kinds of creams and lotions. Don't rush me."

20 minutes later...

"Are you ready?"

"No.  Give me 20 minutes."

"Oh come on, you said 20 minutes 40 minutes ago and again 20 minutes ago.  Now you're saying it again."

Big mistake, cuz next I get treated to a major guilt trip.

"What?  Are you timing me or something?"

"Yes."

"Why do you treat me like this?  It hurts my feelings.  You should learn to be more patient."

Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes  Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 pm

For the love of... @$#%@#$! The fruit is now in bags on the floor cuz no more will fit in the fridge.

She's only here for two weeks, and she's got twice as much crap in my house as I do. Then today she leaves and comes back with 4 more suitcases of stuff out of nowhere, and another sack of fkn fruit! Not just fruit either, there's bags of candy everywhere. That's like her whole diet. What kind grown adult eats nonstop fruit and candy?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:05 pm

i've fucked up so many relationship opportunities because of stress related to jobs.

every fucking job i have has so many fucking problems that it fucks up my mood and i end up fucking up all my relationships.

not to mention a lot of girls are fucking idiots.

i want to meet a really smart girl. so when i have a fucking prioblem, i can actually talk to her about it.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 10:13 am

They have a way of making it all about them even when it's supposedly about you. And lots of little ways to add to tack on stress or guilt. Couple that with work stress and pretty soon you have no haven.

I need a girl who is a minimalist. I just can't deal with having so much crap in the house.

And one who reads or otherwise has her own hobbies, so I can have time for mine without having to give her constant attention.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:10 am

i like girls who can carry a conversation.

and i lived with a chinese girl who was a fucking mute.

it was driving me nuts.

keep making a list of all your needs.

coz they ain't ever gonna be met.

god gives you what you DON'T want.

to torment you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:37 pm

Yeah it's a constant drain is what it is.

I think a part-time marriage/relationship is the way to go. Like one or two late weeknight booty-calls, and then one day of doing crap together on the weekend. If you need more sex than that, just DIY.

There's only been one I wanted to keep around all the time. That's how you know it's love.

She messaged me on FB. So who knows, maybe someday still....

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:44 pm

Her behavior is just bizarre too.  She says "I'm going to eat an apple, you want one?"

"Well, there're pears there too.  I'll have a pear."

"But I'm having an apple."

"Go ahead.  I'll have a pear."

She give me an unhappy look and sighs. "Why don't you want an apple?"

"Would you prefer it if I have an apple instead of a pear."

"Yes."

"Um, ok.  I'll have an apple then."   Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:57 pm