Laid Bare!

R.I.P. Robin Williams

The Great Splendini

R.I.P. Robin Williams

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Aug 13, 2014 12:51 pm

one of the few actors who was also a genius.

played some dark, creepy characters (ie One Hour Photo, Insomnia)

anyway, conspiracies are afoot but we'll never know if it was a suicide or not...

there was a Family Guy episode that aired at around the time of the suicide. The episode was supposedly about the main character being able to turn everyone into Robin Williams and there was mention of suicide in the episode.

freaky shit, no?

ps. Dead Poets Society remains one of the best films ever.

Psioncy

Re: R.I.P. Robin Williams

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:13 am

All these people think he was a genius.  Rolling Eyes 

Not to speak ill of the dead, but I always thought he sucked in everything he did.

That's not say I disliked him personally. I always figured he was a pretty good person, I just found his act grating.

I never enjoyed *any* of his work.  Just the sight of him made me sigh and groan.  And his mouth opening only made it 10x worse.

And now this word *genius* is being peppered all over the internet, by so many folks.

I guess I just never saw it.  And still don't.  Since when did "annoying as fuck" become the new "genius"?

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 2:23 am

Just goes to show that comedy comes in a wide range of tastes.

Like I watched the movie MacGruber, and fucking laughed my ass off through the whole thing.

I thought it was totally brilliant comedy. Then I read the online reviews and everyone was talking about how much it sucked.

So I watched it again cuz I thought there must be something wrong with me, but I found it even funnier on the second viewing.

OMG, I don't care what the public thinks. That is some funny shit, man.

I think Dumb and Dumber takes the award for the funniest movie ever though.

What About Bob? probably comes near the top too.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 14, 2014 5:50 pm

i watched Dumb & Dumber, didn't laugh. but i was doing something else at the same time. i'll give it another go. whatever. it's all subjective. if that's your favorite film, then who can argue?

what about bob is ok. groundhog day was good. bill murray has an odd charm.

robin williams was unique and one of the few actors with a brain. he (probably) wrote (most) of his own lines in some of the films he was in. how many actors do you think actually do that?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 14, 2014 6:12 pm

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed, life is harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. The great clown Bozo is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears."But doctor" He says, "I am Bozo the Clown."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:35 pm

It wasn't Bill Murray that cracked me up in that film, it was Richard Dreyfuss slowly losing his shit like that.

Murray isn't that funny IMO, but he does have an endearing presense that's gotten him where he is.

Dumb and Dumber not funny?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Yeah, watch it again~!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 14, 2014 11:08 pm

Remember Phil Hartman? He was talented... ended up committing a double suicide on himself and his wife.

There's a lot of talk about rampant depression among comedians.

My theory is they are empaths, like other great entertainers. They become so consumed with pleasing others, their own pain eats them alive.

I still agree with Pi. If you have fucking money... just dont' kill urself. Money = choices in life. Us po' m'fkrs don't get that option and have 1000x more reason to kill ourselves.

I guess once you have money, you start thinking about the meaning of your life, your purpose, blah blah blah blah blah blah bloo.

Fuck you, rich asshole!

Go back to survival mode and you'll see what a joke ur fkn problems are.

I know he was twice divorced. His current wife must have been intentionally missing out on something for it to go down like that.

But that's women... if it stresses them, they just block it out. Even if they completely the cause. If it kills you, not really their problem.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:01 am

what about bob is ok. i wasn't laughing hysterically. the best films about a guy making another guy lose it is peter sellers. come on. the dentist scene in the castle? the costume? the nose melting off? pulling the wrong tooth? what about bob doesn't come close.

the thing is, it's pointless to talk about these people because we'll never really know what happened.

but it's important to learn to work with your mind, otherwise you can easily go past the point of no return.

the only time i might seriously consider killing myself is i have to live on the streets. that i don't think i would tolerate. but if you have a place to sleep and food, then it's not that bad.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:05 am

Yeah, I dont' want to be homeless.

Lucky for me I took a job. My rent is cheap and like that.

And I have a job now. It kinda sucks like, this guy. Well some of my clients are interesting.

But others are boring, like they suck pig dicks. Really tiny ones.

And it's hard to hear what they are saying being as it is muffled through their mouth full of tiny pig-dicks.

Before you get offended by that comment, just be glad I didn't use it on you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:09 am

Being homeless would suck, there's no internet access. I guess, unless you have a laptop and 3-4g access, which charges by bandwidth.

That would suck.

More than living in a cardboard refrigerator box.

I'd live in a fkn carboard box pooping into a pickle jar happily, so long as I had full-access ADSL.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:26 pm

why do you need internet so badly?

how many times i gotta tell you NOBODY GIVES A SHIT WHAT YOU THINK?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:29 pm

anyway, this thread got really stupid.

you're comparing richard dreyfuss to robin williams?

what a joke.

robin williams was filling stadiums with his comedy acts and can improvise incredibly brilliant humor on the spot. there's never been an interview with him that wasn't genius and most of it was made up on the spot.

so please do us all a favor and go suck your little pig dicks. coz we like you better when your mouth is too filled with pig cum to speak.

thank you.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:54 pm

I'm sorry but that immense plethora of teeny-tiny pig dicks in your mouth makes it really difficult to understand what you're saying.

It just sounds like "mmfsdkfklakfalkfjladjflaksfjlasdjf;alshdgalk;sh" or something.

Please.... *please*

PLEASE

Remove the immense quantity of infantiley miniscule pig dicks from your mouth before you say shit about anything.

Thanks!   Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:28 pm

Ok, maybe that was uncalled for. Don't take it personally, Pi. I've been telling everyone online to suck tiny pig dicks lately.

It's causing problems for me too. Like I told the GM on my online game to suck tiny pig dicks on a forum and he went and banned all my accounts in-game. I lost all my houses, characters, everything.

It's done me no good whatsoever. I don't know why people get *so* offended by being told to suck tiny pig dicks, but they do.

I'm gonna *try* stop. But I am drinking tonight, so I should just face the fact that someone somewhere out there on the big ol' internet is probably getting their face stuffed with teeny-tiny pigdicks.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Aug 24, 2014 9:21 pm

never insult a forum moderator.

except if you're the only forum member and the site sucks and the mod is desperate for any form of communication.

and don't pay or insult the ferryman until he gets you to the other side.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:55 pm

I fucking LOVED YOU, Robin Williams.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:00 pm

no actually, FUCK robin williams.

and fuck disrespecting the dead.

if someone's an asshole in real life, they're still an asshole after they die.

there's a video of this guy on youtube with his daughter, who he named Zelda.

and he claims he named her after the video game, which he stays up all night playing.

did he really name his daughter after a fucking stupid video game? who does that? and he muses in the video "thank god i didn't name you mario or luigi" ha ha ha. chuckle chuckle.

and if he didn't, then he's shamelessly using her name to advertise for nintendo.

does a guy who's worth hundreds of millions really need to pimp out his daughter for nintendo?

and i've seen this guy complain about money in a few interviews.

apparently, earning more than 99% of the world's population and having more money than anyone can possibly spend doesn't count for anything. it's still not enough.

he's nothing more than a hollywood asshole. and everyone is mentioning his death to enhance their own reputation of being these compassionate beings who mourn the death of complete strangers.

these people are also a bunch of assholes who could care less about robin williams croaking.

good riddance. you'll easily be replaced and forgotten.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:29 pm

splendini is back motherfuckers.

to. SMACK. MY. BITCHES. UP.

and fuck zelda too.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:40 pm