Laid Bare!

Fuck you CHINA!

Psioncy

Fuck you CHINA!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:33 am

Once I leave, you're F'd. Your economy will collapse and your society will disintigrate in the most horrific way imaginable.

And I will be LMAO watching it on the evening news, chowing down on a big juicy steak fresh off the grill.

This bitch came to my door this morning, demanding I pay my water bill. It was 125 yuan. And I told her, I've only lived in this m'fkr for two months. And it's brand new, so they couldn't be charging me for a previous tenants consumption. She insisted it was strictly for September and October. So I told her that was ridiculous, how I live here alone and conserve water. One short shower a day, low water toilet, and I wash clothes with minimal water too.... so you know, what the fuck? We just kept arguing and arguing, then it dawned on me.... I'm leaving china shortly. So I just took the bill and told her I'd pay it real soon Razz

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Fuck you CHINA!

Post  Psioncy on Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:49 am

Hey CHINA.... let's make this a DOUBLE FUCK YOU!

Because you're *extra* special to me. I love you

The pussy.... the pussy was good.  I'll say that much for you.

Otherwise if I start missing china, all I'll need to do is melanine taint some milk or eggs, harvest some veggies grown over an old battery dump, and extract oil from the sewar to cook up an "authentic" Chinese meal for myself.

Just keep reassuring yourselves what a great country you have, while you keep living in your own piss and shit.  Poisoning each other for fun and profit.  And just generally being conniving evil cuntholes.

On the upside, you slant-eyed motherfuckers don't have to worry about going to Hell.... cause you're already there!    lol!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Nov 07, 2014 12:21 pm

You see China, once I'm gone, you're fucked.  I left America for you, and then America got fucked.  

And after I came here, you rose astronomically.

Now you can look forward to falling, at least 10x that far.

What you basically did was squander the blessing that is ME.

Now you're irrevokably fucked.  

All I needed was more money and more poon, but no, you had to get stingy and drive me into the poorhouse with your bullshit.

So fuck you once, shame on you.  Fuck you twice, more shame on you.  Fuck you 10 times, you're still no lady.

You're a whore.  So spread em wide and wait for it.  

You will be amply renumerated with a slap across your harlot face.  And maybe I'll piss on you... if I'm feeling generous.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Nov 08, 2014 9:02 am

well, if you're leaving, here's a great chance to get revenge on all the employers who have fucked you over.

something i've fantasized about quite a bit.

call up the god knows what to complain about them. the education commission?

send emails to everyone in the company making up gossip (or real stuff).

hire a private investigator to get photos of them cheating on their wives and break up their families.

i don't know. use your imagination.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 08, 2014 5:01 pm

Yeah, I might just do that too.  

The government agencies to submit are the PSB and the FEB.  And then there's always TBJ as a way of discreditting and warning your fellow expats what to expect with a certain company.

I could outline quite a lot of illegal activities.  I wouldn't care that much, but in addition to operating illegally, they thought nothing of fucking me over.

So fuck 'em.  Once I'm out of China, I have exactly zero reason to keep their filthy secrets quiet for them.  They can't do shit to me in the US, let 'em fucking try.

The most recent one still owes me money, so if I don't get that.... it's go time. I'm not hell bent on revenge mind you, just gonna write it up and submit it and then whatever comes of it comes. I'm not at all invested.

The only area I'd want to tread lightly is the issue of illegally hired foreigners, or such not sponsored through the company.  I've worked alongside people on student visas, F visas, and jsut flat out no visa.  I have no interest in getting any former foreign coworkers busted.

Sneaky lying-ass chink m'fkrs on the other hand...  Twisted Evil

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Nov 12, 2014 9:22 am

yeah, blame all your problems on china.

don't take responsibility.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:13 am

Oh I"m responsibly.  I'm responsible for this m'fkn website, aren't I?

More than I can say for your lazy fat ass, chubs!

You don't get the last word here.  You gave up that option when you... something!

I don't care, to be prefectly honest.  Like to the infinity of not giving a fucks. Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:27 pm