Laid Bare!

Change of heart

Psioncy

Change of heart

Post  Psioncy on Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:11 am

I've decided to have myself a bunch of changes of heart about stuff, just cuz I'm bored.

The first one is wide-scale global nuclear holocaust.  I used to be against this, but now I'm for it.

Let's just do it for the fuck of it and you know, see what happens.  Should be interesting.

Next up is racism.  I was pretty racist, but I'm now joining the loony lefty anti-racism brigade.

No scratch that.  I just had a change of heart about my change of heart.  What would this world be without racism?

No place I want to live in, that's for sure. Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Psioncy on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Change of heart

Post  Psioncy on Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:20 am

I don't think I want to be a writer anymore.  Well, I'm still doing it and the sequel is coming along, but...

I've been watching this TV series, "Hell on Wheels."

It's pretty good.  It's about how they built the railroad across america and bigtime F'd all the native american nations in the A along the way.

So now I'm thinking what I *really* want to be is a 19th century gunslinger.  You know, with the cool hat and cloak, all gothic-like.

Hell, I already got the liquor drinking part down!   drunken

But being as it's not the 19th century, I'm not sure where I can find a suitable patch of terra to hone and ply my gunslangin' skills in.

I know there's all these wars and shit right now, but those guys are soldiers who have to work in units and wear all that modern gear and stuff.  I want to do this shit old-school, you know what I mean?

I guess I'll have to just keep googling til I find someplace.  Google, google, google.... Jesus Christ!

All this time I'm forced to spend googling would be *much* better used shootin' shit up and furthering my new career path.

*Frustrating* Mad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:44 pm