Laid Bare!

You m'fkn sons of bitches!!

The Great Splendini

Re: You m'fkn sons of bitches!!

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:35 pm

The problem with trolling and acting like an ahole online is that it's a perfect way to disguise subtle (or not so subtle) hostility.

This is where it starts to become a problem.

So that's why I'm going to stick to forums where people are serious and talking about useful stuff.

I'm done with these types of forums.

For the most part.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Sep 04, 2015 7:53 pm

I'm just horsing around.

But you're a hostile and angry person.

That's why this type of forum is good for you.

You can unleash your hostility on people.

All in the guise of harmless trolling.

And of course the drinking is always a backup excuse when things get really nasty.

Sorry, just for the sake of maintaining some kind of personal integrity, I will not associate with you any further.

Best of luck (and I'm not being sarcastic).
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:38 am

Frankly, I don't think I'm nearly as hostile and angry as you.

My rage is almost cartoonish in its proportions -if anything a parody of itself.

Just know that if you leave here, you will give up your trappings and position.

As Standing Head of the Retard Committee.

That torch will pass to Eggraid, and if you ever do come back you'll  starting from scratch from the shit-end of the barrel sucking the hind teet of the demonswine sow whore that is this website.  We're talking curdled pig-milk and puss here.

Moose-cum will seem a *treat* after that!

I guess it doesn't matter anyway.  Have you been following the news?  Hundreds of thousands of muds flooding into Europe.  We are witnessing nothing less than the end of western civilization.

I suppose the US and Canduhhrr will hold out a little longer, but Europe be F.U.C.K.E.D. as of *already*.

In the near future, hoards of mudpeople will likely be sodomizing Eggraid in the back of their Volvos.  I take no pleasure in that, actually.  It is, to me, just a sorrowful fact of destiny.

Alsas, rather than building shining silver cities in the sky, humanity is fated to drown in a cesspit of its own genetic offal.

Nice job jews!   No

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:42 am

Yeah, but you're a complete and utter idiot.

And that's why I can't tolerate you anymore.

What the fuck are you doing going to China if you disagree with "muds" entering Europe?

What's the fucking difference, asshole?

So China is supposed to bend over and let you in just because you can't find a job back home.

And the whiteys in Asia do not represent the end of Asian civilization.

But somehow people migrating into Europe do?

Where I come from is one of the world's largest melting pot. There are blacks, asians, arabs all getting along and it's practically a non-issue. There's no "end of civilization". People eat, shit, fuck, have jobs and raise their families.

But if you feel so strongly about "muds" entering Europe, please stay in the US.

Because many Asians feel the same way about whiteys coming here. And this is what has made me feel uncomfortable about living in China all this time. Narrow-minded rednecks like you.

Please stop repeating your political viewpoints. I got the point and I will never agree with you. I think you're a narrow-minded redneck and I think it's completely hypocritical to live in China for 14 years and then turn around and complain about immigrants in other countries.

You're a damn fool. And this is why I want nothing to do with you.

Last edited by The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:54 am; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:49 am

20% (or more) of Chinese people are stupid assholes that think like you.

They don't like whiteys and blacks being here, but somehow it's ok that millions of Chinese folks have immigrated to western countries.

Lives in China 14 years, plans to retire in the Philippines, but doesn't think dark-skinned people should migrate to white countries.

You don't think you're the Retard of the Century?

I do.

Fuck you and your stupid racist theories.

Stick them up your ass.

Fucking neo-nazi stupid asshole.

You're a fucking loser. Don't blame the jews. Blame yourself. Blame your mother.

I'm angrier and more hostile than you? You've used the word "kill" more than Stalin and hitler combined. Who the fuck are you trying to fool?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:03 am

The Great Splendini wrote:

Lives in China 14 years, plans to retire in the Philippines, but doesn't think dark-skinned people should migrate to white countries.

I didn't "immigrate" to China, bozo.  My existence there was as tenuous as yours has always been -and I am married to a Chinese national!

There's nothing hypocritical about me thinking that it's ok for me to go those countries but not them to white countries.

(When by every measure of by and large the exact reversing is what's really happening.  Like I said just check the news today!)

Why is it ok?  Because I'm *white* and I bring a blessing to those countries as we have always done.  They bring the reverse to ours. Also I have no intention of procreate with any local girlfriend I may have those places, even asian.  I've seen the complex these half white/asians get and I don't want to do that to my own offspring.

I don't expect you to agree with me.  I expect you to do exactly as you are doing, stomping your feet in support of the Big Lie.

Go right ahead and advocate for mass brown muslim immigration to Europe if you are not white.  If you are white, and I know you are, then please just go piss on the graves of your forefathers who fought and died defending Europe from that same scourge you now advocate.  Really, pissing directly on their graves would be an improvement over *that*.

As for the jews and decline of western civilization happening right before our eyes on this very day, well, let's just say they could never have done it without the support of whities JUST LIKE YOU!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:13 am

Don't think it's not happening.  Forget Eggraid and Sweden, they're more pumped full of PC bullshit than Canaduhrrr is...   Rolling Eyes

The anti-immigration riots in Germany have started to turn violent as the gov announces raising immigration quotas.

Greece is rising.  Italy is getting fed-the-fuck-up cuz they're also taking the brunt of it.  France and the UK will follow too.

If you wonder why you don't hear about the shift to the far right in Europe, it's because the media downplays it.  But it's happening.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:23 am

Excuse me, but I will get syphilis if I continue to talk to you?

Living somewhere 14 years is not much different than immigrating. The reason you didn't immigrate is because they don't allow it.

And quite frankly, living abroad is fun, but not with hordes and hordes or narrow-minded rednecks like you in every country who try to spoil the fun.

Yeah, you bring blessings because you're white. Half the expats in Asia are walking breathing toilets. Never met so much white trash in my life until I came here.

The bottom line and the point I would like you to retain is that you're a total and utter loser and a low-life scumbag.

You even threatened to kill Stephen King once on your beloved toilet forum. That was a classic! He's a FUCKING WRITER for goddamn fucking Christ's sake.. Oh but he's successful, and you're not.

So let's kill everyone who is more successful than you.

HA HA HA HA HA.

Fucking Neanderthal.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 10:54 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Excuse me, but I will get syphilis if I continue to talk to you?

Living somewhere 14 years is not much different than immigrating. The reason you didn't immigrate is because they don't allow it.

That's right, but we *do*.  White countries for ALL!  No countries for whites.

Why aren't the south african nations that expelled the whites who settled those and maintained their agriculture criticized as "racists" for running them out?  (And netting themselves a crime-ridden S.A. hellhole and civil-war torn Zimbabwe and FAMINE?)

I'll tell you why, cuz "racism" only applies to whites.  Notice how this PC philisophy you promote *only* allows that?

Yeah sure, rage on about "white trash."  Lecture me about feminism too.  While mud-immigrants rape, groom, and beat women.  (Oh yeah, and cut off their clitorises!)   But let's be "culturally sensitive" and NOT talk about that, and instead talk about what a white trash bigot *I* am.

Anyway, since you love Jews so much listen to this one. (Actually he left the tribe but still... a lot of your "lizard-jew" conspiracy theories will settle back to reality.)  This dude is real sharp and on the money:

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:18 am

Really you need to check the news. This shit is unbelievable.  Of course this is a huge surge caused by ISIS's underreported and sweeping victories in Syria.  Overstuffed boatloads of Africans making the crosssing are already daily business. All those pics of muds of flooding into Europe by the boatload, drowning in the Med, there's just no end to them.

(And no those *aren't* shots of the upcoming Planet of The Apes movie.  This is shit be fo realz, yo!)

Oh and in other news, out of yet another utopian melting-pot paradise, Chicago..

9 Killed 12 Wounded From Shootings in a Single Day

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:43 pm

Brother Nathanial is a SHILL.

It's called PSYOPS. Look it up.

It doesn't mean everything he says is bullshit, but neither are the world's problems ever going to be solved by going after corrupt governments. But Alex Jones got filthy rich spewing this garbage for what? 20 years now? How is that working out for you?

And if he 'left the tribe', why does he dress like he has the Kaballah crawling out of his ass?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:51 pm

The media in the US manipulates people to hate blacks to fuel the racism.

Lack of equal job opportunities for blacks fuels the racism further.

And let's face it. Most human beings are uncivilized savages. They NEED someone to HATE.

And the minority groups are the easiest targets.

Same reason I've nearly been killed here.

Plus, add guns to the mix and now you got inherent savagery + media manipulation + guns = total chaos

Take away the police and it's going to be fucking Mad Max Fury Road out there.

Whites are no better or more civilized than anybody else. Go sell crazy somewhere else.

Human beings are all half-evil.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:04 pm

> Really you need to check the news.

No, you need to avoid the news.

The media is mind control.

That's why the way you think is stupid. You watch too much news.

Yeah, people behave in certain ways.

But you can't draw the conclusions that you come to based on it

Anyway, I'm tired of arguing with you.

This is too much work.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 1:53 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:The media in the US manipulates people to hate blacks to fuel the racism.

Nope.  It's the other way around entirely.

That's why any white on black crime gets national coverage, while black on white crime, which is ten times as prevalent, doesn't.

I'm not arguing that media is controlled.  That's why I read different sources from different nations.

It's more about prioritizing and spinning the stories than it is just about entirely making them up.

Hundreds of thousands of refugees pouring into Europe right now is not "made up" headline news.  It's fo realz!

What's being minimized is the cause of the surge of Syrian refugees, however.  ISIS is kicking all kinds of ass, taking over territory like mad.

But for one reason or another the media doesn't want Americans riled up about that at the moment, so they ain't.

(probably cuz we're backing ISIS now... shhhhh!  silent )

I saw a documentary on a small city ISIS took over.  Smoking got you put in a cage in public.  Being gay had you tossed off a building.  You think I'm right wing, you better think again!  Christians usually take their religion with a grain or two of salt, believe in secular government and the like.  They just don't grasp the power other doctrines hold over their aherants, and naively assume we're all democratically compatible.  We ain't. Fill Europe with muzzies and all you get out of it is Euro-ISIS.

Anyway, don't let me "force" you to keep replying, just cuz I do.  You're leaving forever and ever and ever, cuz I'm a syphilitic nazi white-trash scumbag, remember?

Tho I'm *against* throwing fags off buildings and slicing off girls' clitorises.  But fuck it, let's invite masses of people who aren't to flood into our countries.  They'll change!  Evil or Very Mad

And we'll all live in happy rainbow land together. sunny flower sunny flower sunny flower

Last edited by Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:12 pm

well at least you're against throwing fags off buildings.

you do have that going for you.

following ANY media is harmful.

remember the film The Matrix when Morpheus says reality is bullshit. It's the wool the Matrix is pulling over people's ideas to blind us from reality. that's what the media is.

it's not reality. or at least it's not the reality we should be focusing on.

if we keep giving it our attention, then it will continue to be reality.

but it's not the "real" reality.

it's the WOOL over our eyes.

to BLIND US.

I was blind but now I see.

am I too deep for this section over here?

i thought so.

ok. so where were we?

Oh, oatmeal cookies. tomorrow. check my update.

They're gonna be fuckin' GOOEY. just the way I like 'em.

You know what? I might stick around just to make an asshole out of you.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:20 pm

Yeah, well I was *very* liberal til my awakening.  I just couldn't have been raised in a more liberal-white bread environment.  You may remember on TBJ?

But, sure whatever.  In the end I can't do squat about any of it anyway.  It's just about survival for me.

Need to get back to work on my novel.  In *my* solar system things are incredibly schizophrenic and there is nothing but conspiracy in every direction in the samsaric hell that it is, but everyone is generally rational and race is not any kind of an issue.  So I'm going there right now, cuz Earth sucks balls.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:24 pm

I hardly ever watch or read the news anymore.

And I feel a lot more peace of mind.

Whatever enters your consciousness affects you, for better or for worse.

If you watch reports of violent attacks every night on the news, then that's what you're thinking about most of your waking life.

Is that healthy? It's an onslaught of negativity that poisons you.

You're a brainwashed fool. And most people are. You're not alone.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 2:27 pm

Yeah, that makes a lot of sense.

In your books, race is not an issue but in real life you never shut up about race.

Just to annoy me.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Yeah, so Muslims are going around raping all the women out there in Sweden?

So the end of European civilization (whatever that mean) is near?

BULLSHIT

Either it's a media EXAGGERATION or SOCIAL ENGINEERING (the problem is being created by the media).

Back home, Muslims are not any more violent than anyone else.

And yeah, if a Swedish chick ends up in Saudi Arabia, she's toast. But that's different.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:40 pm

Anyway, I want to move to Europe.

So don't fuck with MY Europe.

Fuck Asia.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:40 pm

Either it's a media EXAGGERATION or SOCIAL ENGINEERING (the problem is being created by the media).

Nope, it's HUNDREDS OF THOUSAND in the *now*, and millions more to come.

The landscape of Europe is changing rapidly, and the public is mobilizing against it in spite of the media.

It's not created by the media, it's spun by it. (And often justified or minimized)

The mainstream now, for example, is running stories about it's Europe's christian duty to take them all and labeling anti-immigrant demonstrators racist.  You know, all the usual garbage.  Never mind that the other M.E. and African countries aren't helping at all.  Why should they.  This is white man's burden, like all the rest!

The zio-occupied govs however are 100% colluding in this invasion (yes, CONSPIRACY!) and against the fast awakening will of the people.  More and more of whom are wising up to what's really going on here.

I don't check the news as often as I used to either, but this story is pretty big -go right ahead and blame the US for the surge.  We created ISIS after all.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:17 am

Yeah, but are you talking about REFUGEES?

That's totally different.

There's some sort of "REFUGEE ACT". European countries HAVE to take them in.

Anyway, I don't give a shit. I don't want to talk about this anymore.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 06, 2015 8:28 am

I have to tolerate a lot of racism living in China.

So that's the kind of world we're living in.

People hate outsiders, they feel threatened, etc....

The world is not going back to closed borders where everyone just goes back to their home countries.

It's moving in the opposite direction. More and more people will move to foreign countries.

So there may be a long period of transition and growing pains.

But maybe in 1000 years, the different races will all merge together into one. Everyone on the planet will be 1/4 asian, 1/4 white, 1/4 black and 1/4 martian.

And "Western civilization" is bullshit anyway. Who cares if the landscape is changing?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:05 am

Most of my college classes were Chinese and Arabs.

Locals like me were in the minority.

I guess they were in other majors.

Come to think of it, I don't think it bothered me at all because I was always more interested in people from foreign lands anyway.

I almost married a Lebanese chick.

Man she was a fox.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 06, 2015 9:46 am

So there may be a long period of transition and growing pains.

But maybe in 1000 years, the different races will all merge together into one. Everyone on the planet will be 1/4 asian, 1/4 white, 1/4 black and 1/4 martian.

And "Western civilization" is bullshit anyway. Who cares if the landscape is changing?

I'm sick of talking about it too, but I MUST take exception to this.

The ratios will be a lot different than you are predicting...

Ah, yes, multi-racial man of the future, all harmoniously blended into one.  Time magazine did piece on this even.

Just one problem, muds outpopulate and outbreed whites by a huge margin.

Really, go to Flipperines.  You can't spit outside without hitting a preggar.  They don't care, they condense up in their slums, sharing beds and whatnot.  They don't think about the future, cuz they is D.U.M.B.

Therefore the net effect of this worldwide interbreeding will only bring the western world DOWN, not us them up, or not by much.

This has already happened in Portugal, as I've explained before.

The "enlightened" multi-racial world of the future is a fkn GHETTO.

As for college students coming from abroad, they tend to the ones with higher GPAs and families that can afford to subsidize their oversea education -or in other words the cream of the crop for their race.  The average comes out much lower.  All one has to do judge is look a the state of their civilization.  Shit-huts and slums?  Or orderly, clean, and lawful countries like the USA, Canada, Europe, Australia, New Zealand?  The contrast is stark.  And although The Big Lie of modern PCism blames all the ills of third world on whites, such is not remotely the case.  Post-colonial Africa degenerated into nations of intolerable disparity and corruption once they were given self-rule.  The modern Arab?  Just look at his world and judge his stock by it, it's that simple!

Don't misunderstand, as a racial realist I do not wish ill on the other races so long as they are IN THEIR OWN LANDS!  We should even help them.

This unprecedented immigration to Europe must be halted though, because the continent is doomed otherwise.

You say the west is obligated to take refugees?  Why aren't these displaced muzzies immigrated to other M.E. countries then?  These africans not to other african nations?  Why do they simply have to come to Europe and America?

Current date/time is Tue Oct 17, 2017 1:43 pm