Laid Bare!

US military medal of honor is an upside down pentagram?

The Great Splendini

US military medal of honor is an upside down pentagram?

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:31 pm

that's what i just heard but i haven't seen it.

that would mean the US army is satanic.

which i already know anyway.

coz all the US wars are based on bullshit

but basically you're getting an award from the devil himself

K.I.S.S. Knights in Satan's Service

Psioncy

Re: US military medal of honor is an upside down pentagram?

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:56 pm

You're right.  I was in the US Army and never realized that til now.

You can almost see Baphomets horns rising up.

Though at this point with all the zio-wars, they might as well just refashion it into the Star of Solomon.  Rolling Eyes

There's nothing inherently satanic about US Army training.  I was in school for over a year as a combat medic and other assorted medical.  It was pretty straight up just learning how to save people (and kill them.)

I don't know about this never leave a fallen comrade behind thing.  I mean, if he's alive of course you should do everything you can.

But you know the Marines, they won't even leave a dead soldier behind.  One of my friends dad was a Marine in Vietnam and he told me one of the most gruesome war stories I have ever heard in my life.

His company was taking it hard on this hill and needed to retreat.  BUT they had to go back for the dead.  And every time they did, more of them got mowed down, and on and on in a vicious cycle like that.

I get that's it's a point of honor with them.  But really, don't come back for me and die yourself over it if I'm already fkn dead!  I mean, that's sort of dumb when you think about it.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:26 pm

Man, here where I am in the South you can't say shit about the wars without someone laying into you about "supporting the troops."

And the media also does this support the troops = support the mission thing.  Which is dumb as fuck.

We should not be in ANY of the wars we're in -or have been in.  Not Bosnia, not Vietnam, not Korea, not the Gulf or Afghanistan.  Hell I don't even think we should have gone into WWI or WWII! (Well, we had to deal with the japs, but otherwise...)

You know that's how the US military became so powerful, was finding those nazi salt mines filled with gold and treasure in WWII.

And the thing that pisses me off most about the media is that they never show anti-war vets, of which there are TONS.  I know many personally.

My dad is a Vietnam vet and he thinks it's all bullshit, every country we INVADE is a stupid waste of blood and treasure.

We shouldn't fucking invade anyone, ever.  It's that simple.  Yet it's all we fkn do.  Rolling Eyes

And then if you're against it, you're "against our troops."  Rolling Eyes

I'm not against our troops.  If we go to war we should outfit them with every resource to win, but these wars aren't even about winning.  They're a zionist pipe dream is what they are.

Last edited by Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 5:31 pm

And because the media has to "support the troops" all kinds of shit that should go reported doesn't.

The Army is *very* corrupt.  We spend billions a year on staff and resources for "do-nothing generals."

That's right, most of the Generals literally DO NOTHING.  They just got worked up to their position in a system of pure elitism.

And now the taxpayer foots the bill for their huge staff, offices, and travel expenses.  That's *most* of the generals.

That's some real Roman Empire shit going on right there, yet public awareness of it is almost nil.

To say nothing of $10,000 screwdrivers and the like.

But you can't report on that stuff!  Cuz then you'd be "against the troops." Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:10 pm

But that's why the elites spend so much money on the media.

And control all the media.

There's a lot of brainwashing going on.

Part of it is "If you don't support the troops, you don't love your country"

If you're in an area where you'll get yourself killed for bringing it up, then keep your opinion to yourself.

But everyone really does need to toss out their televisions and stop being brainwashed by the news.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:20 pm

Well, nobody's gonna kill you over it.  I sure as hell speak my mind.

It's inherently dumb anyway.  The reason so many troops have been killed, injured, disabled... or returned to commit suicide in large numbers, is *because* we sent them into these wars.

Thus not going to war in the first place would be far more supportive of the troops than advocating that they fight in them.  Duh!

Yeah, the military leadership is fantastically powerful.  Just look how the dealt with Obama.

Everyone was pissed at Bush for lying us into to war, so Obama comes in with an anti-war track record of voting and wins.

And he was probably sincere in those convictions when he campaigned too.

But then he wins and the CIA and Joint Chiefs and everyone sit him down and tell him "Look, motherfucker.  This is how things are *really* gonna go!"

And 8 years later we're in more shadow wars then ever, Guantanamo is still open, and we're more mired in Iraq and Afghanistan than ever.

Sure, we "pulled out" of Iraq, but look what happened?  We CREATED ISSI.  Now there are calls to get the "boots on the ground" again to deal with them. Rolling Eyes

Meanwhile we're supporting ISIS in Syria, cuz those assholes have a hard-on for Assad.  

Basically any "regime" that keeps the region halfway stable has *got* to go!

Just look at them flipping out at Putin for bombing ISIS in Syria.  WTF?

Who fucking cares who runs those countries?  I don't.  All any of these wars accomplishes is to destabilize them, and the region.

And to send refugees flooding into Europe.

Why can't we jsut STOP.  Let whatever tinpot asshole makes it to the top of the heap there do his thing.

Not our country, not our race, not our religion = NOT IN ANY WAY OUR FKN BUSINESS.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 6:42 pm

It's an evil system.

I dunno. I don't think I'd ever join the military unless I was convinced it was for a good cause.

I read an article by a native indian. At one point, they were being attacked (by white man. he he). General Custard? Can't remember.

Different tribes got together and fought back. But in cases like that, it's clear cut. A fucking army is invading your territory. In that case, you put on your war face and take no fucking prisoners. It's totally justified to kill in those cases. In fact, it's unethical NOT to fight.

But today's military is shady man. You don't know who the fucking enemy is or why.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:00 pm

Oh they fucked me real good.

Basically they broke everything in my contract, the entire basis of what I went in for and why.  All of it.

I was supposed to come out with all these awesome high-paying job skills, but they changed all my training around to combat stuff.

I ended up working for the docks for years and fishing for a living when I got out.  Cuz it was the only way I could get by where I'm from.  That's it, fishing.

And fishing is all-consuming work.  I finally got out of it and went to college.

Right now I'm kinda happy with the Army though... or might be.  See when I went to college before I had no idea that my Army training was worth so many academic credits.

So now this school I'm enrolled in is evaluating those credits.  If they accept them, I am fucking *golden*.  I'll only have 28 credits left to go on this degree.

Those credits are discretionary, but I've been pushing the school.  I told them that if they don't accept them, I'm gonna have to look into another school that will.

I'm doing intensive 9 week term courses, 2 at a time for 6 credits.  It's a lot of fkn work.  I've been pretty much doing coursework non-stop for the past three days, and still have a big paper to write by tomorrow.

BUT... I have lots of free time and can handle it.  And they want me to register for next term.  So I told them I need to know the results of my military credit evaluation before I pay.  If you guys decide to accept my credits, I will sign up and pay for 3 courses next term.

Of course they say it's not a financial decision on their part, but I know better.  I have a pretty good feel their discretion will weigh in favor of me.  And why shouldn't it?  I studied my ass off in the army, way harder than college.

Anyway  at 9 credits per 9 week term, I'll be done in six months.  After that I'm gonna do a Cambridge CELTA one-month intensive -if I can fucking afford it.

Then I should be all set to return to Beijing and get myself a sweet high paying gig.

Last edited by Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:11 pm; edited 2 times in total

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:06 pm

I might even go for a Masters in Education online while I'm employed, just to add that feather to my cap.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:26 pm

You know that's all I've been doing since I woke yesterday til now, studying.  It's like all I do now.  That's just for two courses.

So I'm gonna have even more of it if I go and take three courses next term.  But whatever.  It's a lot better than fucking off watching videos and playing dumbass computer games.

Sorry, I know this was supposed to be all about the NWO and the Army.  I'm sure u r right and there're lots of connections.

But my studies are all I think about nowadays.  The workload for these intensive courses is unbelievable.  I spent the entire night just reading and studying for one course, and I still have a separate research paper to knock out for that same course by tomorrow.  No wikipedia allowed on the research papers either, gotta be academic sources.   Rolling Eyes

My brains are gonna start leaking out my ears at some point.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:33 pm

Yeah, I can't go back to school man.

I just can't fucking do it.

You're a bigger man than I am!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:38 pm

No, you could do it. All it is is work.

In fact I find myself a lot better at it than when I was younger.  I'm more focused in my approach and don't procrastinate like I used to.  (Cuz that's dumb to that.  All you do is cause yourself unnecessary, self-defeating stress)

It's just a matter of getting your info straight, putting in the time studying, and checking your work -particularly writing.

Grammar has got to be perfect.  Well, that's not true.  I've been acing everything, but I have reviewd some of my classmates' work that has been a fair bit on the shoddy side.

They get a lower score, sure, but they'll pass and get their degree, just like me -except without expending as much effort.

Which maybe makes them smarter than me.  scratch

It's not like anyone checks your GPA when you're applying for jobs. They just want to see the degree.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 7:54 pm

yeah, GPA is over-rated.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Oct 07, 2015 8:55 pm

war is mental illness.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:16 am

I just saw this floating around on FB.  Thought it might be laterally applicable to the topic...

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:58 pm

good observation.

pussy is definitely the world's biggest evil.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 1:22 pm