Laid Bare!

I'm not this guy

Count_Z

I'm not this guy

Post  Count_Z on Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Apparently UFC trainer has gone completely off the deep end.

I didn't mind him and Rob making hundreds and hundreds of posts about how I was some American-educated man I've never even met after all, that's what you guys do - failblurking.

But I'd feel bad if UFCtrainer actually did something to the guy.

So, I'm not him:

http://www.timeout.com/cn/en/beijing/aroundtown/feature/9400/direct-a-short-film.html

I'm not really sure how to convince a pair of retards like you. I'm not a film director, never worked for BBC Panorama, was not educated at UCLA.

Surely even for you twats the penny drops by now.

Oh, I'm not this guy either:

http://illiweb.com/fa/pbucket.gif

Neither is otto or YYZ in that photo.

Do you remember the hundreds of posts and PMs claiming those were TBJer posters, Rob? That was probably the happiest time of your life wasn't it? When you believed you had personal information about some men off an internet forum.

Shame it's all been downhill from there. Still, nobody can relive the glory days.

Banasty

Re: I'm not this guy

Post  Banasty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 9:18 pm

What the fuck are you talking about faggie?
    And where did you get that excerpt from RB's writing which you posted on TBJ?
    Did you steal it from his e-mail accounts?
    And where did you get those stolen pics from which you posted ?

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:04 pm

Someone emailed me your "writing" which was so absurdly awful I couldn't read more than a few paragraphs - nobody ever will.

And the squinty, padeo, bitch-tit photo I used for my mash-ups was attached. I guess it was intended as a jacket photo? Kind of ridiculous as no publisher would ever touch that attempt at prose with a shitty stick. But ... better be ready just in case!!!

Thanks for replying Rob - don't be a stranger now!

Oh, and good luck with your "meticulously planned" attempts at revenge. If you are as successful at that as you are with everything you set your mind to then I'm sure it will be the humiliating, hilarious and thouroughly enjoyable spectacle of shame and self-degradation that you have made your raison d'etre.

TobbyG

Post  TobbyG on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:19 pm

I really do know count.

He is looks kind of plain and normal but is super creepy in person as well. In his defense, his creepiness only comes out when he feels comfy.

Almost like he is living in some type of "closet."

CZ, I don't have anything against you, you just have backed the wrong horse this time!

However....(maybe I should stop typing about now).

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:31 pm

Make sure not to delete that post of Count's Sciency.

He may regret that later seeing as RB knows his real name and citizenship.

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:33 pm

You don't know me and I don't know any middle-aged, single, American guys with a checkered history in medicine.

But as long as you don't have anything against "me" - ie PM, then it's all good.

I can provide another red herring, if that helps soften the blow.

Like maybe post an newspaper article where I know you will read it and claim that I wrote it?

I mean, any amateur Sherlock Holmes would feel pretty proud of following a trail like that! I can understand you'd have loyalty to such a stroke of deductive genius!

Count_Z

Post  Count_Z on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:36 pm

Yeah, I'll really regreat that, Robert! My downfall awaits!!

With your expert legal knowledge you are no doubt aware that admitting I received an email means I'll be arrested the minute I step onto British soil! The boys in blue are waiting for me! I received an email!

I literally can't believe what a fucking retard you have become! How do you even afford to get this drunk away from the land of baijiu?

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:45 pm

Count why are you here?
    To prove that you are not someone?
    Why so worried?
    And knickers in knot, losie temper?

TobbyG

Post  TobbyG on Tue Sep 28, 2010 10:56 pm

Count_Z wrote:Apparently UFC trainer has gone completely off the deep end.

I didn't mind him and Rob making hundreds and hundreds of posts about how I was some American-educated man I've never even met after all, that's what you guys do - failblurking.

So, I'm not him:

http://www.timeout.com/cn/en/beijing/aroundtown/feature/9400/direct-a-short-film.html

I'm not really sure how to convince a pair of retards like you. I'm not a film director, never worked for BBC Panorama, was not educated at UCLA.

Do you remember the hundreds of posts and PMs claiming those were TBJer posters, Rob? That was probably the happiest time of your life wasn't it? When you believed you had personal information about some men off an internet forum.

Shame it's all been downhill from there. Still, nobody can relive the glory days.

Count (as I'll call you on here for Sciency's benefit) I never claimed you were pictured at the tbj party, that was a joke repeated by many people, not me.

But if you are trying to prove you are being stalked, is stalking some strangers the best way about proving that point?

PM me and...you know what? better yet let's forget that stupid post I wrote.

Banasty

Post  Banasty on Tue Sep 28, 2010 11:03 pm

Count why do you always put sex themes into your articles?
    Auto erotic?

TobbyG

Post  TobbyG on Sat Oct 02, 2010 12:03 am

Count_Z wrote:Apparently UFC trainer has gone completely off the deep end.

So, I'm not him:

Shame to have to bust through the 4th dimensional wall of reality here, but you are the guy who is a part timer at a global crimes online newspaper.

We all agree that the BBC has no desire or need for your talents.

You do take one hell of a picture.

How's the Russian lingo going?

Still not good enough to get you laid?

Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 1:32 pm