Laid Bare!

卐卐卐卐Dear Forumotion卐卐卐卐卐

eggraid

Re: 卐卐卐卐Dear Forumotion卐卐卐卐卐

Post  eggraid on Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:24 am

you really are great at selective reading/viewing of media sciency.

According to a study from 1998-2007 by BRÅ, immigrants tend to commit less crime the longer they stay in Sweden.
    Sweden has 1.3 million foreign born citizens. 0,002% of them have been accused of rape.
    0.0004% of the native swedes have been accused of rape.
    Conclusion: People, in general, don't rape.

(https://www.advokatsamfundet.se/advokaten/tidningsnummer/2010/nr82010-argang76/invandrare-och-brottslighet--myter-och-statistik/)
    Stats from the national lawyer association and not some youtube-hobo.

I think it's x5 more common for men to commit crimes. In your logic, men are the greatest problem. What should you do about all the men in the world sciency?

Given that there is a small percentage of Americans who go to Cambodia to fuck children, should Cambodia ban you from entering then, because you are American and therefore a potential pedophile? Or why not ban you from all of Asia while they're at it.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:05 am

Oh really?  Rape isn't a big issue in Sweden, huh?

You know those swedes who burned down housing facilities?  They are the ones who are NEAR to the problem, who see it. You, OTOH, are living in warm safe cozy lalaland.

I was the same way, growing up in northern New England with an education steeped in bleeding-heart liberalism.

When I met people who were actually NEAR or in the midst of multiculural shitmesses, I was astounded at what RACISTS they were.  But as it turns out, I was the ignorant one, not them.  I lived where you do now, in the Great White LalaLand.  Where all  peoples everywhere, deep-down, are just like us. Guess what m'fkr?  They're not.   Evil or Very Mad

Now Sweden is, without a DOUBT, the most PC-immasculated brainwashed nation on Earth.

It is also the RAPE CAPITAL of the world.  (Though in fairness those much rapier mud countries don't exactly have reliable stats for this type of thing)

http://www.gatestoneinstitute.org/5195/sweden-rape

Forty years after the Swedish parliament unanimously decided to change the formerly homogenous Sweden into a multicultural country, violent crime has increased by 300% and rapes by 1,472%. Sweden is now number two on the list of rape countries, surpassed only by Lesotho in Southern Africa.

Notice the clear-as-day correlation between the rise of immigrants and rape?

Go research the "grooming" scandals in the UK.  The real scandal was how the government glossed them over until the scale of these crimes made it impossible to cover up.  Tens of thousands of UK teenage girls getting "groomed" by muzzies, right in their own country.  I guess infidel whores just have it coming, huh?

Now Sweden is a beautiful, progressive, civilized modern nation with a population under 10 million -where muds are immigrating in at over 100,000 a year.  Muds, who I might add, have very high positive procreation rates compared with native Swedes, who are severely in the negative.

Not to mention that over 80% of these immigrants are able-bodied men. (Though few will work)  Why can't they go to eastern Europe, other muslims coutnries, Greece, Turkey?  Why do they just *have* to come to Germany, Sweden, UK, France?

Because you're being INVADED m'fkr, that's why.  Your own misplaced liberal altruism is being used to destroy you.

So, dear Eggsy, whatever PC bubble-world you're clinging to is inevitably going to pop, and probably sooner rather than later at the accelerating rate things are moving at now.

Enough of Europe is waking up this Weapon of Mass Deception that it would really behoove you to do the same, lest you die in shame on the wrong side of history regarding the destruction of your nation and the genocide of your people.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:03 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:Speaking of Nazis, US is the absolute worst country on the planet.

Even if you're just flying through and have to stop over in a US airport, you have to go through immigration and TSA screening.

Which other country on the planet does this?

And they ask you 10 million questions. What the fuck business is it of a US customs agent what fucking work I do if I'm only flying through on a fucking stopover?

Oh, I'm not arguing this point.  You remember what happened to me when I came back?

I told the customs officer that it was unconstitutional to ask me those questions.  For which I got detained.

There were two guys in the detainment area, and they asked why I thought I'd been sent there, so I reasoned that it was because of what I said to the customs officer.

Then one of them puts on rubber gloves, and the other says "Ooooh, that's never good when the rubber gloves come out."

So what it boiled down to was a choice between getting sodomized or answering a bunch of unconstitutional questions.

And they proceeded to ask me question after question about my life in China, in minute detail.  I mean, if I were a foreigner who spoke English as a second language, I wouldn't even be able to relay all that information to them.  But, you know, I answered everything cuz that meant I could get the F out of there without getting butt-violated.  Rolling Eyes

America is FUBAR, I know that.  Jobs pay $8 hr/ with no health insurance or other benefits.  And if you don't have insurance you get penalized by the government now.  Rolling Eyes   $8/hr with no insurance... and getting your teeth cleaned at the cheapest dental clinic costs $2000.  Everything is overpriced, overtaxed, over-regulated and totally unworkable.  More and more people fall into the lower class.  The number one employment opportunity in these parts is making Methamphetamine.  The gov and wall street are in total fascist collusion, elections are giant scams, and nothing gets solved.  The fucking internet barely works half time.  And people are just off in their bubble-worlds of left or right, not realizing that that too is a scam.

The fkn encomy is chronically failing year after year, and the government is more concerned about creating special public toilets for transgenders.

It's a schizophrenic nightmare this country, and it's only getting worse.  Oh yeah, transgender toilets keep everyone nice and distracted from our orwellian state of perpetual war.  News today?  Yep, ground operations in Iraq... AGAIN.  It's as fkn endless as it is pointless.

But Canada and Sweden, just remember that you're following us!  Where do you think all that PC koolaid you're so addicted to swilling gets generated?  Right here in the good old US of A. -that's where.  Yep, you fucking retards are blindly following a ZOG-controlled headless-giant schizo Empire, and the sooner you break away and start thinking for yourselves, the better.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:20 pm

what the fuck are you babbling about?

2000$ to get your teeth cleaned?

I just looked it up online and got this:

https://www.dentalinsurance.org/blog/index.php/2014/07/how-much-does-a-dental-cleaning-cost-without-insurance/

Without dental insurance, the national average costs of common preventive services are as follows, according to the American Dental Association[1]:

Prophylaxis (cleaning) – $61.14 (child), $82.08 (adult)

----------------

2000$ for a root canal maybe.

But clearly getting your facts straight is not a prerequisite for getting into long heated debates with people.

Oh well. Nobody's perfect.

And...... the minimum wage in Seattle is 15$ an hour isn't it? That's what I read.

But again, with you, expecting objectivity is a bit too much to ask.

It's all distorted facts and selective information to prove your insane views.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 30, 2015 3:54 pm

Sorry, I'm cutting you off.

You're a toilet of negativity and misery and poison.

All you do is drag everybody down and poison everybody around you.

This never ends.

Every 2 months, there's a new Hitler thread.

Fuck you.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:40 pm

"If only we had listened to Hitler", says the dingbat.

They did listen to Hitler. That's why your customs officials (in YOUR country) are fondling you.

You don't see that you're a toilet of contradictions and double-standards?

It's ok when you're doing it to others.

But it's not ok when others are doing it to you.

Please, for the love of humanity, shut your fat stupid trap.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Oct 30, 2015 7:57 pm

But, you know, I answered everything cuz that meant I could get the F out of there without getting butt-violated.

but so he was a rag-head? I'm confused.

by your logic, only rag-heads commit butt violation crimes.

keep the ragheads out of your country.

so the white airport security can have a monopoly on butt violations.

and let's bring hitler back to sort this mess out!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:20 pm

I debated whether to even bother writing anything at all in response to your raving, inane posts.

Seattle may have a higher standard wage that other parts of the country, which is usually offset by an even higher cost of living.

I've lived in two areas since I've been back, Florida and Maine, and they both suck.  Not only are jobs $8/hr with no insurance, even those are hard to come by.

The dental clinic does indeed charge $2000 for periodontal cleaning -that's up past the gumline to the base of the teeth.  If they determine you need that, they refuse to perform any other (cheaper) cleaning or whitening.

Like most everything these days in America, there's inevitably either a hidden "fuck you" or a catch-22.  This enables people talk as if and live in the illusion that things are functional, when they're not.  That's a very dangerous state to be in, and one in which problems can only worsen, never resolve.  In other words, fkn LalaLand again.   drunken

Saying the US gov is all fucked doesn't in any way negate the dangers posed by the immigration crisis.  In fact, these two issues go hand in hand.  My fascist ZOG (The US), along with yours and Eggraid's, and those of the other brainwashed white nations, are perpetuating both internal repression and facilitating an external invasion to weaken, then destroy, our western nations.

It seem you would rather fixate on anything other that the real root issues, because you live in wackadoo PC Lalaland.  You can both argue with me til you're blue in the face (Pi's chronic state of being) it's not gonna change anything in reality.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:41 am

I've already expressed my opinion about dentistry. A lot of it is a scam. I haven't had a teeth cleaning in a long time. Now, I have problems with my teeth, but that's because of bad diet and I don't take care of them. I don't think my teeth would have been better off with a 2000$ so-called professional cleaning. Teeth need to be taken care of regularly. I doubt those cleanings do much.

Also, how "hard" is it to find work? How many CVs did you send out? Hard is a subjective word.
    Code:

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 12:45 am

Regarding the govt,

Whatever they're doing, there's not much you can do about it anyway.

If you go against what they're doing you'll just get yourself imprisoned or killed.

And if you think you can mobilize the masses to follow along with your rebellion, you're delusional and insane.

For one thing, there's only 2 people who read your ramblings. And you can barely get 2 people to agree with you.

what happened to che guevara? oh i remember. he got killed.

you can chip away at the system. but if you think you can put a crashing halt to the plans of people in power, you're totally nuts.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:00 am

you have your head up your ass.

there's plenty of teaching jobs in public schools in the US that pay a lot more than 8$/hour.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Oct 31, 2015 1:52 am

Well, yes, people DO need periodontal teeth cleaning since plaque builds up under the gum-line all the way to root of the tooth.

It's why people lose their teeth, even if they looking pretty decent on the surface, because they're rotting from the base.

In fact I need this procedure, but I will wait til I'm abroad again since there's no fucking way I can afford it here.

I don't know why you keep insisting that economy is so great in America, it's not.  At least everywhere I've been and according to everyone I talk to, it sucks balls.

Also, I never claimed to be the leader of anything.  The movement to the right in Europe is building, and here in America too.  You don't see a lot of press about it, but people are increasingly ignoring the press.  Once they recognize it as sheer propaganda, it loses its hold.  They why the likes of Trump is doing so well, despite constant media predictions of his imminent downfall.  Enough people have stopped buying the media narrative on race relations, immigration, and all the other nonsense that has been forced down their throats for decades now.

In Europe, too.  The movement is huge in Germany now, and Merkel is pissing her panties over it.  This revolution is HAPPENING behind the weaved veil of the media.

People are waking up.  All I'm suggesting is that you consider doing the same. Or at the very least stop being part of the problem.

You're deluded if you really think Hitler bashing means anything anymore.  Europe is in the throes of an invasion, and you m'fkrs are taking the position of the ZOGs and their media -which is fkn pathetic.  Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 8:23 am

I think your dentist is ripping you off. That's what I think. And also, I'm not entirely convinced that these procedures are even necessary.

Also, forget politics because you can't change what the govt is doing. And you're never going to be able to mobilize the masses to root for your cause and rise up. It just ain't gonna happen. Che Guevara couldn't do it. And no one can.

So back to your petty little life. How "hard" did you try? How many CVs did you send out?

And also, if you've been teaching ESL for 15 years, you do understand that you either have to start with a low-paying job to get back into the job market or get some training.

And also, you didn't answer my other question. How much do jobs teaching in public schools pay? Surely much more than 8$ an hour?

You're focusing way too much on what govt is doing and not enough on what you can do to better your life.

Anyway, you don't have to stay there. Keep working abroad. I know that it will be tough for me to find decent work back home, so I'm not even going to bother trying. But if I did go back, I would get the training to teach in public schools back home. Teaching is recession-proof because everyone has to go to school.

Sorry, I know I called you a shithead and maybe that was a little harsh, but you are.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Oct 31, 2015 9:06 am

Wow, it's amazing how much more you think you know about the world I'm living in than I do.

Unemployment is RAMPANT.  The president of Gallop got fired a couple years back for exposing how the statistics are being severely manipulated using entirely different standards than they traditionally have in the past.

Or I can just look around me and talk to people and stuff.  It's feudal wage slavery is what it is, and you're lucky if you can even get in on it.

Not doing anything to improve my life?  I'm taking 3 intensive graduate level courses at a time!  FFS, I have write two final papers next week, one comparing Bosch to earlier medieval artists, with only academic references cited.  I don't know shit about art... well I'm starting to... but I've already done days of fkn research and have barely scratched the surface of what I need to complete the paper.  These courses are not fucking around 101 bullshit is what I'm saying.  Anyway, if you want to call studying my ass off full time "not doing anything" then please explain to me how your job-to-job never-have-enough-money-to-leave China fkn bullshit life is anything more than you just shitting up your own ass.  Rolling Eyes

I've GOT a plan. I'll be abroad again working in another 9 months. I'm not staying here, you just get insidiously fucked from every direction in this fascist orwellian nightmare of a nation.  Well, come to think of it, those 1984 m'fkrs had free housing and victory gin -so actually this is worse.

Besides this whole thing started with you criticizing me about how I shouldn't talk shit about a muslim invasion force when America has problems, and all I said was that I agreed America has huge fucking problems, and most of the energy is going towards masking, rather than solving them.  Thanks to m'fkrs JUST LIKE YOU.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:02 am

It's feudal wage slavery is what it is, and you're lucky if you can even get in on it.

Yeah but some people are still making a lot. Everyone's life is different.

If you try to search for options, there's a way to make money. I mean, I've been out of jobs 100 times and I managed to bounce back. I'm changing jobs again this year and it's the second time this year. I have no choice in the matter, really. They're fucking plotting against me.

Well, feudal wage slavery. Yeah, the standard of living in the US has gone down dramatically. But keep in mind that most other countries never reached the heights of the US standard of living anyway.

How many people in China live on low wages? I mean, these people learn to get by.

Actually, I'm not one of these people that believes that everyone should have 6 digit salaries anyway. Most people, no matter how much money they have, are never happy. It's never enough. And there's always a new fucking iPhone version to upgrade to. And there's always someone with more money that everyone is envious of. People focus too much on money.

People need to re-align their fucking values anyway. The materialism in the US was too rampant.

Did you ever really need 2 cars in every home?

And at the end of the day, people have karma and countries have karma.

I've struggled financially for a long time. Shitloads of bad luck with shitty employers. But that's my lot in life. It's all karma. Same thing goes for a street beggar. No one ends up being a street beggar unless they have past karmic action that lead them to that point.

Look around you. Look at how many people in power are corrupt and abusing their power. Well, the wheel of fortune has to turn against these people at some point. You cannot stay rich forever if you're corrupt.

So we're all subject to the wheel of fortune based on our actions.

Look it up. It's a Tarot card.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Oct 31, 2015 10:08 am

Let me ask you this.

How come I can survive without an iPhone but everyone else needs a fucking iPhone?

You walk into class. All these stupid shit students have iPhones from mommy and daddy and they barely know what their fucking name is.

Seriously, everybody needs more money to buy all this fucking useless shit to make themselves feel important.

I'm quite happy not owning too much shit.

But I wish I had more money to .... TRAVEL! Yeah, baby. Bring. it. on.

And women? Forget about it. You're a fucking walking breathing ATM machine to women.

Fuck 'em.

Make less money. Attract fewer lecherous cunts.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:04 pm

Back to you sciency: how many CV:s did you send out? How many phonecalls did you make? Did you go to any job-fairs?

Unemployment rate in usa is at what? 6.5%? It's at 8% in sweden.

It should be fully possible to land a job in usa
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Nov 01, 2015 8:48 pm

Unemployment is way over 6.5%.  As I mentioned earlier, the president of Gallop was fired for blowing the whistle on all the unprecedented new ways those stats are being manipulated.  They have gone changing all the standards these figures were historically arrived at, to the point where they mean nothing anymore.  But that's the gov's way of "solving the problem."  That's why you constantly hear debates in America like this:

"Obama has done a great job.  The economy is up, unemployment is down, blah blah blah..."

"What the F world are you living in?"

It's kinda like quoting rape statistics to show that rape isn't an issue in Sweden, when in fact it is the rapiest place in Europe.  Everyone knows things have gotten much, much worse, but so long as you can keep a portion of the public clinging to fairy tale, the ogligarchs and plutocrats, with media support, can keep taking everyone for a ride.

I haven't put out resumes for two reasons.  1.  Job fairs?  Are you fucking kidding me?  Everyone is bitching how there's no work, and how even if you get it you get shit on from every direction.  2.  I'm a full time student.  I don't have the time or energy to join the slavery program.

And it is really is nothing more than feudal slavery's modern incarnation.  Even $8/hr is less than 6 after taxes.... and you're not nearly done paying taxes either.  There's still excise, SS, property tax, sales tax, etc etc.  Utilities and services are high because the corps are sucking up all the money, same for medical care where most of the money continues to go into the pockets of the fatcat HMOs and insurance companies. Obongo-care MANDATES BY LAW you carry private insurance on yourself to the tune of hundreds of dollars a month -or be penalized.  And of course you need a car to get to work, and insurance on that.  $8/hr is more like $4 or maybe $3 by the time you start figuring out how to pay your rent and buy your groceries. (Investment, vacation, retirement, house?.. just fkn FORGET about that shit entirely. Rolling Eyes )

Compare that to receiving after-tax income for paying rent and some low cost public transportation fees, and you can see why going back to Asia is so appealing to me.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Nov 01, 2015 10:57 pm

yeah but you were in asia.

and you had problems. that's why you had to go back.

i have to change jobs for the second time this year.

employers are corrupt and treat people like disposable garbage.

i'm hanging on to these jobs until i can figure a way to escape from this mess.

and i may need to go back home for some training, but not to go back to asia.

china has been fucking me for years now.

but good luck if you think "going to asia" is going to solve all your problems.

and it might if you get lucky and find a good employer. but they're few and far between.

i haven't been so lucky.

and again, you answer the questions selectively. teaching jobs in US public schools pay 8$ an hour? really?

i

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Nov 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Your plan is ok, but not that great.

You're going back to get more training in the SAME field as you've been working in.

And planning to go back to the SAME country where you worked.

Where you worked in that field and had problems.

China doesn't value degrees that much and many employers are snakes in the grass. If they don't like your face, you're fucked.

I would rather try going to a country that values degrees more, so your job would be more secure because they only hire people with advanced degrees.

Or I would get training in a completely different field as a back-up plan to give me more options.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Nov 02, 2015 3:50 pm

The Great Splendini wrote:

Or I would get training in a completely different field as a back-up plan to give me more options.

You would?  Ok, then why don't you? Rolling Eyes

ESL is a strong market and will remain so into the foreseeable future.   I'm trying to build up a body of work as author as well.  That's plenty enough on my plate.

It's funny how you want to argue tooth and nail with me about how everything is still possible in North America, while you subject yourselves to worlds of instability and shit to avoid going back to it.

Land of opportunity no more.  Corporo-fascist ZOG mind-control and FEUDALISM, where you get lectured on all the hypothetical possibilities while the whip cracks on you to eat shit at $8... and don't be late with them bills either!

It's a fucking mess.Nobody here gets it either. They're either parroting the talking points of the left and the right, or throwing their hands up in confusion.  You talk about being a public school teacher, holy cripes!  That's a non-stop walking-on-egg-shells PC nightmare right there. Kids don't even go outside to play anymore -too dangerous.   Rolling Eyes   And it's like China, gotta kiss all kinds of ass to keep the students and the parents happy.  Be ULTRA-PC about everything (don't express real opinions and repress that expression in those who do) and don't forget to pretend to be awesome and fantastic and happy all the frkn time!   drunken

If the pressure gets too much, there's always xanax or zoloft or gandalf, or whatever pharmeceutal wizard you need to get you through...

I don't need ANY of this shit.  Well, I like the food, but it's pricey too.  Bought a head of cabbage yesterday.... $3.50..  for fkn cabbage.  That shit is practically free in China.  

I don't need to buy a car + fuel + insurance + repairs to get to a slave job where I earn just enough to pay for my car + fuel + insurance + repairs.  I don't need fkn lawn to mow or my own workshop or a fkn boat w/ trailer that I only take out to lake once or twice a year.  I don't need anything they're selling at fkn WalMart.  I don't need endless crap for my kitchen or anything else.

I don't need a $100+ a month cable TV/internet package.  I do like having access to the certain media, but I'm still getting my shows via torrent same as I did in China.  (Via VPN, cuz they can and will get you now)

Basically I don't need any of this shit at all!  Yet if I stay here I have to have to car, the job to pay for it, the taxes upon taxes, the endless PC horseshit, et al.  

A return to China is not writ in stone for me, but I'm damn sure getting out of the US again to somewhere I can teach autonomously without all the bullshit, enjoy a low cost of living, pretty girls, and hopefully a beach.   Cool

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:29 pm

haha, pretty girls and beach.

and working for criminals. don't forget that part.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:49 pm

It worked out last time

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:47 pm

actually, the reason i've stayed here so long is that no matter how bad things get i always manage to find another job.

china is a huge country with a shitload of teaching jobs.

honestly, this is a true story.

i met an american guy. he's in his 60s. he's been here for at least 15 if not 20 years.

i think every single year he changes jobs. he never gets his contract renewed because the schools don't like him, but he miraculously always finds a new job.

so that's pretty impressive and it's a positive aspect of working here.

so yeah, come back motherfucker. so we can fuck with your head.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Nov 02, 2015 8:51 pm

and don't forget to bring your CELTA, douchebag.

Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 1:08 am