Laid Bare!

Dumbfuckingest FaceBook Posts...

Psioncy

Dumbfuckingest FaceBook Posts...

Post  Psioncy on Fri Nov 06, 2015 1:10 pm

Once or twice a day I log onto FB to check for messages and scroll through the e-swill of birdbrained corny memes and putrid platitudes that infest the place, a daily odyssey into the depths of human inanity if you will.

I'm creating this thread to post the creme-de-la-crap of the most ultra-retarded FB jizzsquirts I encounter.  

Try not lose your lunch over this one.  Although to a thinking mind this might appear as parody of the cheesiest of FB tinsel, it's not. Actual real people are propagating this meme with complete dumbfucking sincerity:

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: Dumbfuckingest FaceBook Posts...

Post  The Great Splendini on Fri Nov 06, 2015 7:06 pm

the most painful tears are the ones you're going to shed
    when i smack you around bitch

i don't use facebook.

this kind of forum is inherently superior because when you use your real name you have to watch what you say.
    employers can look you up on there and you'd never get hired anywhere if you post the shit you post here on there.

i could never grasp why people would want to post info about themselves online anyway.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 3:01 am

Oh yeah, we live in a day and age when people lose their job after posting an off color comment.  There's one guy who I listen to all the time for years, but he's a raving PC nazi who goes after everyone *personally* when they express a view counter to his PC narrative.  Bare in mind, this guy is a minor celebrity with wealth, tracking down the employers of common paycheck-to-mouth folks, getting them fired and soforth.  And there are loads of these PC nazis on the net, just waiting to F up someone's life this way.

There really should be a fkn LAW that says people cannot get fired for stuff they say on the net.  To me that's just a natural extension of free speech.  As opposed to living in a world where we tell people they technically have free speech, but will lose their livelihood if they exercise it, which is what we have now.

The PC Nazis have a found a way around that pesky first amendment, making it a privilege for a privileged class rather than a universal right. Sure, if you're an elected official or even a celebrity, you can expect your comments to elicit consequences or turned into a media circus. And no worries, Mel Gibson is still rich.  But jackball Joe Schmoe railing against all the illegal mexican immigrants in his town has to lose his job at Wendy's over it?  Give me a fkn break.  Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Nov 07, 2015 7:50 am

just don't use it.

especially someone like YOU.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:00 am

It's too late.

One night a couple years ago I wrote a drunken wacked-out SK type rant on FaceBook.  When I came to from my bender, the m'fkr had gone VIRAL.  *Thousands* of outraged responses.  lol!

I didn't even bother to read them.  Since I started the whole thing I was able to delete it all with a single click, then get back to nursing my hangover.

I really don't give a shit.  I'm not gonna run for President... I don't even plan on working in this PC nightmare of a country, so fuck 'em.

I'm really not worried about some chinky-ching-chong employer turning me down cuz I made a racist comment on FB.  Rolling Eyes

They probably wouldn't even care I said "chinky-ching-chong" just now.

I taught my adult chinese students the word "chink" and they all thought it was hilarious; they started calling each other chinks and LOLing.

The only "chinese" who get bent out of shape about that stuff are self-loathing vagina-skinned ABCs/CBCs.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:21 am

can you even fucking delete that shit?

i tried to delete my facebook account and couldn't figure out how.

it's like the mafia. once you're in , you can't get out.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:21 am

can you even fucking delete that shit?

i tried to delete my facebook account and couldn't figure out how.

it's like the mafia. once you're in , you can't get out.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:38 am

You can delete any status topic that you started and all the responses will vanish with it.  Beyond that you can edit/delete your individual posts in other places.

The easiest way is to click on your name at the top, just to the left of "Home."  This brings up your wall.

There there is a "View My Activity Log" button.  Click that and it will show every comment, like, status post, whatever you made while you were shitfaced drunk.

Then just go down the line delete, delete, delete.  Pretty easy, and it's just like it none of it ever happened.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:45 am

Of course, FB undoubtedly has all that meta-data somewhere.  I mean, look at this website.  I fkn DELETED this site once, and then months later discovered there was a recover option.  Not just to when I deleted it either.  I could restore to it to any point in its past.  So like, in a matter of minutes, I could set this site back to exactly how it was November 6th 2011 during Poodlemania.  There is simply no way to get rid of this motherfucker!

But like I said, I don't care.  It's not like I'm gonna run for President, and even if I did it would be on a pretty racist platform platform anyway, so you know, all dredging up that meta-data would do is bolster my popularity with my racist constituency, since it shows a solid track-record of consistent racism.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Nov 25, 2015 6:26 am

A smart person also knows that he never knew what to say in the first place if his wisdom determines he shouldn't say it.  Rolling Eyes

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Wed Nov 25, 2015 11:14 am

A smart person blurts out anything that comes to mind -- on an anonymous forum.

Current date/time is Mon Jun 26, 2017 3:12 am