Laid Bare!

A week off...

Psioncy

A week off...

Post  Psioncy on Mon Nov 16, 2015 8:42 am

I've got a week off between my terms.  I don't know what to do with myself now if I don't have heaps of coursework to attend to.

I've been in contact with both my professors.  I got my final papers back earlier and they estimated my grades for me.

4.0 all the way!  cheers

And that's not a low 4.0 either, my percentile grades in those courses are 99% and 100% -averaging out to 100%

And since I transferred credits, my GPA is entirely calculated on my new grades.  

Fkn dean's list honor student, baby!!!

I want to thank all my dumb, lazy fellow students who lowered the bar enough that I could achieve high honors with a B+ effort.

It's nice to have a breather. I guess I'll just keep doing AA and try to crank out a few more chapters on my book.

After that I'll have three writing intensive courses to contend with, so I'll be out straight the entire term.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Re: A week off...

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Nov 17, 2015 4:03 pm

grades are not important.

i learned that the HARD way.

the only school that matters is the school of HARD KNOCKS.

Psioncy

Re: A week off...

Post  Psioncy on Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:23 am

And when will you graduate?  Razz

Judging by your posts, I think you like the hard-knocks campus, cuz you never leave.  Or maybe you just keep getting held back.   Laughing  Laughing  Laughing

I'm fkn *done* with hard knocks.  I demanding all easy knocks from here on out.  

Yeah, being a student is a fkn breeze -especially after teaching for so many years.  It all just seems ridiculously easy to me now.  

I'm not letting anything stress me out.  Money?  Pffff....  My retirement plan is a cabin somewhere beautiful and CHEAP.  

I'm back in the US and I could feel all bad for myself that I'm "behind" everyone... but really I don't.  I'm cured of materialism.  Hot-water/internet/privacy and I'm fkn set.  Owning shit is a just a headache.  More stuff to pay bills on and maintain.  Lawns to mow, insurance to pay, taxes etc, etc, etc...

For all my bitching about hard-knocks, I've gained a lot.  My situation is sweet!  I'm single and done with having kids.  And I have super low living standards.  Therefore, I can easily afford to be selfish as fuck for the rest of my life, subsisting entirely off ESL whilst partaking in free and abundant asian poon.  cheers

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

Current date/time is Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:42 pm