Laid Bare!

SK Premier PodCast is here!

jarredfogelsciency

Re: SK Premier PodCast is here!

Post  jarredfogelsciency on Thu Dec 31, 2015 12:11 pm

Wow Psioncy and his butt buddy no longer understand Amos and Andy circa 1940's racist speak?

Will he finally recant his bigotry and stalking ways. You bet your ass Sciency will eventually do his best to act like a human being once he stares down the eyes of some large negro who has heard of his exploits. Who would have thought that one of his victims actually turned out to be someone who has brought Sciency the notoriety he craves.

By no means am I implying he's Russel Peters who is one of the top grossing comedians in the USA and who devotes about 1/3 of act to his days in China.
    Again you wont hear tales of Sciency, Black, Bald Reporter, or Herojuana names or references to them being told during his act but rather to stories he told on Podcast. Especially interesting is the caller who worked in some eyeglasses store who wanted to teach English in Beijing. Later on an English guy called taking credit for "setting up" a "self admitted teenage rapist." Ironically when I called and said "Hey Alex... this is the fat guy who always complained about his mother in law stealing from him," Alex the Droog hung up the phone.

By the way Sciency, your more than welcome comment on my voice or take a poll asking if I have a similar homosexual lisp like you seem to be rockin'.

As far as telling you anything further it would just be the fodder your neurosis needed to justify deleting this post or locking this site so I'll leave the awful task of typing a few names in a google search as your stalking homework for today..... I know you'll do you best to pretend this is the first time you searched/stalked on the internet. Speaking of which can we bet on this site whether or not your lispy temperamental voice will be scolding your invisible ladyboy producer that you pretend is producing your podcast?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Dec 31, 2015 4:28 pm

Would you *please* stop dropping names of hacks nobody cares about?  You get ONE google search out of me per month to figure out WTF you are talking about.  Beyond that, you're on your own pal!

Remember:  Coherency is a *courtesy*.  

And also remember:  Incoherent?  Funny you should ask!   cheers  albino  drunken  rendeer  silent  Arrow  Exclamation  Razz  Idea  Like a Star @ heaven  scratch

As I said before, we would love to hear this podcast that you keep referring to and listen in awe as you out-pronounce my sharp-as-a-tack diction.  But then, see, the thing is, you withhold it and call me a stalker for requesting the link.    scratch   I mean, don't take this the wrong way or anything, but it almost seems like you are intentionally obfuscating to cover up for the fact that it doesn't exist.  At least that's how it kinda sorta comes across.  Suspect

Look, I'll just cut the cheese to the chase with some mustard here and say it to you direct, shizo-el-schizo:  To be perfectly frank, Rainman, I'm beginning to suspect that you might be making stuff up.   Shocked

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Fri Jan 01, 2016 5:42 am

Yeah
    What is this guy about?
    Shitfuckingnames dropped out of nowhere supposed to tell me.... What??

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:53 am