Re: 01JAN2016 New Podcast:

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:19 pm

Ok. Nanoo. Nanoo.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:19 am

I trimmed it down a bit. I can't believe I got it created and published in that state at all.

It was a fkn mess though. I had theme music blaring over the entire intro, so I just deleted it all. There was also a lot of dead air and stuff. I gave it the once over with the editor, a little better now.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:24 am

the little box is not appearing anymore.

can you fix that?

and yeah, it's 45 minutes so i'll get around to it but i'm busy now.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:54 am

Yeah, well, it's mostly me just being drunk and calling everyone pussies. I get kinda long-winded on the sauce.

If you are just getting code on the page, goto "Profile" on the top the screen, then make sure enable HTML and BBC code are checked yes.

It could also be that it's being blocked by the Great Firewall.

Outraged!

Post  Outraged! on Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:47 pm

This site should be banned. I registered here only to express my disgust. I have never in my life heard anything as offensive as the above podcast by "psioncy." He packs in more racism and bigotry into a half hour that I would have thought possible. His diatribe is nothing but filth from beginning to end. Along with alcoholism, drugs, violence, and profanity, we are treated to anti asian, black, and homosexual epithets, with a strong dose of misogyny thrown in for good measure. The nicest thing I can say is that he has depravity down to an art form. I only hope this is some sort of parody, because if it's not, it's clear that there is not one redeeming quality of this filthy degenerate. Truly vile!

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Jan 03, 2016 8:11 pm

Terrible! How could this be! Could you sleep last night, knowing that such vile words have been recorded on the internet? What if children would hear it?

Psioncy:
    The Knick was "meh". I hoped the doctor would get involved with the opium den and so forth, but then it was all just about medical stuff. That's boring!

Bobby Liu is China's answer to Borat, only that bobby Liu is real. There could easily be movie titled "bobby goes to Canada", where he goes to canada, falls in love with a hooker and gets a penis enlargement.

Could you give pi some tips on parenting on your next podcast?

Pi: i also refuse to watch sopranos. Sopranos and that twilight-series and CSI.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:17 am

Yeah, I guess the Knick is a medical drama by and large, but what I like is how it's set in the industrial revolution and they're figuring how to put all these new technologies to use... there was a lot of advancement during this time in the field of medicine, offset by a lot of disproven quackery that was still in practice.  Not everyone's cup of tea I guess.

I love posters who register solely to express their outrage... because they invariably read EVERYTHING on the site before making their complaint.  I bet this fuckhead listened to EVERY SYLLABLE of my "offensive" podcast twice over before being moved to action.  I wouldn't be surprised if this is the same douche who sends all the complaints to our host about this site -AKA "Princess Pantyqueef of Faggotland."  Or, most likely, another of UFC's incarnations.  Rolling Eyes  Seriously, don't put anything past him.  He owns half the IDs on here and even successfully hacked the website once.

I don't deserve this reputation as a degenerate.  I'm practically a fucking SAINT.  Sure I might pepper in some colorful language and talk some filthy sex stuff, but I'm not getting none.  Sad   Same with the drugs.  I don't actually do any drugs at all.  Violence?  Just check the record, I'm solidly pro-peace/anti-war from the get go around here.  I'm a law-abiding, peace loving person.  The only reason I might sound a little racist against darkies is because I'm also against violent crime and rape. So for all intents and purposes, I'm basically a fkn angel.  sunny

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:29 am

Sciency, I'll stop fucking your mother .... if you keep her off the streets.

Yeah, we're degenerate low-lives around here. Just noticed?

Why are you aholes so reluctant to watch Sopranos. Best show ever. Bar none. I mean, the guy goes to see a shrink. The writers took the effort to incorporate Freudian psychoanalysis into the story. And the characters are funny as hell.

Actually, one of the reasons I love that show so much is because my mother is like his mother. So to me, this show is absolute pure fucking genius. It's amazing that they created such a character in a TV show. Most realistic and interesting character I've ever seen.

Gotta watch it and I'll keep preachin' it.

Current date/time is Wed Jun 28, 2017 11:57 pm