Laid Bare!

The End of Sciency

Harry May

The End of Sciency

Post  Harry May on Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:27 am

It is almost sad to the see the final demise of Sciency. But on the other hand it is a sober reminder of how low we could slip, if we let life crush us.

On his own admission (as he appears to be in denial about everything else in his life, as with all chronic addicts) he used to have a wife, and a good job. He was a respected person.

Instead of working he goes back to study, and incurs greater debts, at the age of 45 (you would think from his podcasts he was 15).

A forum becomes your life if you have no life.

And any person who gloats about being the best drinker at AA is a person who is near the end.

It is only a matter of time. Jail may save him. Possibly his only hope.

eggraid

Re: The End of Sciency

Post  eggraid on Mon Jan 04, 2016 5:05 am

if all those premises are true then the question begs to follow: who are you?

Youre not much of a bright bulb yourself, given what you have written and what you're doing now. I suppose theres a reason for why you sit here, bathing in the light of sciency & satans kingdom, no?
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:07 am

This is UFC.  Threads predicting my imminent downfall usually are.   Rolling Eyes Nobody knows exactly why he registers with a new ID every time he posts, but the operating theory is that he's a fkn idiot.   drunken

And a total gaylord.   flower

His paranoia is not without basis.  TBJ was really gunning for this guy back in the day, numerous people.  Nobody gives a fuck now tho, and I think that makes him sad.   Sad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Jan 07, 2016 3:56 pm

hhaaha, imminent downfall.

an oldie but a goodie.

never gets tired.

your demise begins in 10,9,8....

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:50 am