Laid Bare!

SK Podcast 16JAN16: Here's to you, mfkr!

Psioncy

SK Podcast 16JAN16: Here's to you, mfkr!

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 16, 2016 1:15 pm

Sorry, don't know what I'm doing kinda drunk
    ;

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: SK Podcast 16JAN16: Here's to you, mfkr!

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 16, 2016 11:00 pm

This podcast *is* happening. I made like 5 minutes of drunken retardshit last night apparently, but it was all fucked up sideways so I'm gonna drink some more later and try again.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:12 am

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 18, 2016 1:17 pm

haha, clearing the air.

what a joke.

regarding politics, here's a quote from Tom Robbins. Ever hear of him? he's a WRITER.

"Of course, as long as there were willing followers, there would be exploitive leaders. And there would be willing followers until humanity reached that philosophical plateau where it recognized that its great mission in life had nothing to do with any struggle between classes, races, nations, or ideologies, but was, rather, a personal quest to enlarge the soul, liberate the spirit, and light up the brain. On that quest, politics was simply a roadblock of stentorian baboons."

-- Tom Robbins, Skinny Legs and All
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 2:21 am

Here's another idea.  Why do you tattoo that bullshit on the inside of your ASS WHERE IT BELONGS.

That way you'll always be able to see it.

Giving me some baloney about how personal growth and knowledge of current events are somehow mutually exclusive.  Rolling Eyes

The world fucking EXISTS, ok?  If you try to pretend like it doesn't it still keeps on existing anyway in spite of your ignorant ass.  I'm anti-war and an advocate for PEACE.  That's where all my "politics" come from.  I don't know how anyone can call themselves a well developed person if they don't at least make themselves aware of poverty, oppression, and slavery that people suffer under in the world.  So m'fkn selfish!  Mad

Outraged!

Post  Outraged! on Tue Jan 19, 2016 4:36 am

I didn't think it was possible to come across as a bigger asshole than you did your last podcast, but amazingly you pulled it off.  You clearly suffer from mental illness.  You talk about buying pixels in a computer game with imaginary money like it is serious business, but you cannot even do that without it devolving into cursing and name calling.  My guess is that you are delighted when your dealings go south and that you consciously look for avenues to make that happen. What a sicko you are!  You insult everyone.  EVERYONE.  Everyone is an asshole or a retard or a faggot motherfucker to you.  With an attitude like that I would be very surprised if you had any friends at all in this world.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Tue Jan 19, 2016 8:07 am

Pixels & imaginary money is serious busniess. You're the kind of person who you cant play a game with enthusiasm. Just lost a game of chess - nah doesnt matter. Just got beaten in pool - who cares. Lost a game of football - sowhat. Lost 20k gold + epic weapon in wow - dont mind it. If you lose because of cheating, then whoever cheated you is a fucking asshole and you should tell the person to fuck right off. You just sit there. Glad i'm not playing any games with you, you boring fuck
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Jan 19, 2016 10:33 am

Yeah, I love how Outraged can't see a trace of hypocrisy in writing a post that calls me an asshole for calling someone an asshole.  Rolling Eyes

Seriously, this has got be one dumb, stunned cunt we're dealing with here.  Cuz if it's a man.... oh lordy!

The train to Pussyville just left the station, but this one's already  there.

Pixels are REAL.  If I grind killing dragons and shit for a week straight to buy a galleon, how is that any different from working all week to purchase some crap from Wal-Mart?  I put in the effort, earned the money, and bought something with it.  Time is money.  So, yeah, if player scams another player in a game, or uses a cheat to steal their items, that's actual theft!

20,000 gold is a lot of money in WoW?  Sheesh, I can make that in an hour easy in UO.  I probably make a lot more than that actually.  Now with this galleon too I'll be able to clean house on the sunken treasure.  It *is* work though, especially fishing.  Gotta plug in the cooridinates and sail out there.  Then you spend like 5-10 minutes fishing up worthless junk, like paintings and shells and body parts and stuff.  Then you gotta kill the water elements that spawn, then bring the fucking chest back to the house and run macros to sort all the shit in it.  Then you gotta ID everything and sell off the magic weapons and armor at the blacksmith, sell the leather at the tanner, the jewels at the jeweler, and so on.  Then back on the boat to the next shipwreck, rinse and repeat.  It's a LOT of fucking work.  It's even a lot more complicated than what I just explained, but explaining shit is also work and I gotta conserve my energy a little.

UO Forever is free, btw.  http://www.uoforever.com/  The dude who runs the server is really smart, and he's making good money at it too.  UO used to be subscription fee, but you can't charge a subscription fee on a private server.  Some guys tried to make a pay-to-play or pay-to-win version of the game, but UOers are the original MMORPGers and they do NOT cotton to that nonsense.  So what he did was make a system where you could buy donation coins and he offered aesthetic items to buy with them that make your character look pimped out cool but don't benefit gameplay in any way.  And you can sell the coins to other players for gold, but really you don't need to if you know what you're doing.  In a couple hours I can make enough gold to buy $10 worth of those things, so why would I pay?  Anyway, it really works.  There's complete game balance and the server generates income.  Smart.  I wish I had thought of that.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Jan 19, 2016 3:20 pm

so who is Outraged? it's not UFC?

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jan 23, 2016 11:33 am

No.  Have you learned nothing yet?

That post has none of the incoherent retard fuckisms of UFC.

Outraged is a real soccer mom, who has yet to show us her tits.

I can only hope that her vag gets whipped by a viper, teeth first.

Into her stunned cunt twat.

She is *maybe* princess pantytwat who keep reporting us to FRANCE.  lol!

Like those frog m'fkrs give a shit.

Have a nice day in hell where you belong.

Hate lift you down where you belong...

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Jan 25, 2016 3:00 am

Haha, a guest of the female persuasion decided to point out you're an ahole?

And she's right that you don't have any friends.

Good call, outraged.

Yeah, an asshole with no friends is probably the best one-line summary of the host of this shitheap.

Stop listening to the podcasts unless you want to get leprosy.

Sponsored content

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue Dec 12, 2017 6:29 pm