Laid Bare!

Ignorant fool!

The Great Splendini

Re: Ignorant fool!

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:31 pm

here's a comment from that forum:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Of all the people I have known that tried Cocaine, every single one got addicted. Lots of excuses. Much denial. No exceptions.

I have several posts that describe Coke as a living entity. Consider that all organic compounds could be alive with a type consciousness we cannot comprehend. Our brains have receptors for these living chemicals.

Made from atoms formed in stars, we are profoundly connected to the Cosmos and have evolved to be symbiotic with life on Earth. Including virus and bacteria...perhaps even organic compounds called drugs. Some drugs relieve the worst of our pains. Some are friendly, even comforting. Some are evil and exist only to destroy.

Trying to defend Cocaine's use in any form (other than local anesthesia) is not about an individual's freedom of choice with a caveat to "be careful". It is insidious and a person spreading this "word" is only playing a major role in this Monster's most bio-available route of administration.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:34 pm

Well, do you fuckin' use it or don't you, you fuckin' lying piece o' shit?

Or are you just trying to influence me to use it because you're trying to ruin my life?

Who the fuck do you work for?

Who sent you to try to kill me?

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:41 pm

intuitively, i thought what this guy says without ever trying it or knowing much about it.

sciency, please don't end up selling your ass in harlem for coke.

Don't use cocaine. Period. It is not a recreational drug. It literally hijacks your brain.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:43 pm

Hey motherfucker, I already said that I DO NOT use cocaine!

Unless you have some.

Cuz I'm not about to pay money for it. Evil or Very Mad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Mar 12, 2016 10:46 pm

Don't worry, you can't get good coke in China.

It's not only overpriced, it's been cut 62 times en transit.

My old GF in Beijing was dating one of the big African drug dealers before she met me.

He gave her a bottle of white powder to keep in her apartment.

Part of the reason they broke up is because she was putting it on her face every day.  She didn't know what it was.

It was cocaine.  She was powdering her face every day with hundreds of dollars worth of coke.

She just liked the way it made her skin feel.  lol!

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Mar 13, 2016 12:14 am

Nah , never got addicted to coke, but then i do it once a year and sometimes not even that. I know plenty of people who do it more often and i wouldnt say they're addicts either.

Anyway. Dont start doing as a weekend-thing, because you will end up doing it all the time.

Even me, who rarely do it, am in the danger zone. Lucky me i dont have it around me all the time. I would be hooked eventually.

Any sane normal person withou heavy addictive lineage can pull out of coke though. It's not meth or heroine.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 4:53 am

I think it's got be the single MOST addictive substance out there.

Coke works similar to alcohol addiction, which I suffer from, and coke is probably many times worse.

Cocaine triggers a dopamine release high in the brain, making the user feel wonderful.  So wonderful, in fact, that medulla notes this as the highest level reward possible and then the addict is stuck reseeking over and over again by instinct.  They why people lose families, houses, etc over it.

I don't know much about heroine addiction, but I understand that one is also pretty bad.

I've never gotten addicted to cocaine simply because it's so fkn expensive. If I were loaded, I would make it a point to avoid it like the plague.  I don't really know the effects that well either, cuz everyone time I've done it I've been drinking and someone offered it to me.  It takes over the alcohol high quickly.  Sloppy drunk one minute, engaging in sophisticated conversation and dancing the next.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sun Mar 13, 2016 5:06 am

I'd say heroine is by far the most addictive drug out there. It's 1 or 2 times and then youre done for life. Nearly impossible to quit and you might die from abstinence.

Noel gallagher said in an interview he was surprised how easy it was to quit coke.

The coke ive done has amphetamine in it, like most coke has, so not sure how that effect the lvl of addiction in it.

The least fun drug has to be cannabis.

Drugs is playing with fire. So much fun but easy to get burned. I suppose thats a part of the thrill too
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:36 am

I know people who have kicked heroine.  It's quite the scourge up north nowadays.  Down here it's meth.  There are druggies all over the place in Florida, it's insane.  They stop me on the street and ask me where they can score dope.  Which is funny because I don't do drugs, but apparently I look like someone who does.

I hate marijuana.  I used to smoke it sometimes cuz everyone else was but I never liked it. Now, I'm just an uncool dick who refuses it if someone's passing a joint around.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:39 am

I wouldn't touch anything here. Florida is known for drugs (and druggies) but the laws are super draconian.

Everyone talks about pot being normal and accepted now, and it is some places, but be careful in America. Getting caught with an ounce of pot will get you a felony with a five year minimum sentence. Even a tiny quantity will get you a year in the slammer. For pot. I'm not kidding.

Is it any wonder the US has the largest per capita prison population of any country in the world? A large chunk of them are there on possession charges too. I was just reading about mother of four who got sent to prison for 15 fkn years for possessing pot. This county is utterly insane, and I can't wait to get out of it again. I mean pot is legal in one state and a felony crime in another. So ridiculous.

And it doesn't work as a deterrent. There are still drugs all over the fkn place. And they just keep filling up the prisons with these non-violent victimless crimes. I mean, it deters me a little but my drug of choice is legal alcohol.

Cocaine ought to remain illegal though, cuz really it just takes control of people.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:49 am

there's a guy back home who blew his life savings.

but i think it was crack.

a different (cheaper?) form of coke, right?

anyway, not sure what the story was. i think he'd been doing it for a while, but then his wife left him and he went on a downward spiral.

so you do it once a year? yeah, one of the guys on the other blog said the only reason more people don't become coke addicts is because it's too expensive and not readily available.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:25 am

Maybe they should legalize it all. Portugal went and legalized all drugs. The result? A huge reduction in crime and a lowering of overdose rates.

I think if you just play around with it on a special ocassion like Eggraid does, you're probably all right. I'm glad I tried it, because now I have no interest in other drugs because nothing compares to cocaine. And I can't afford cocaine, so I'm totally drug free. And with all the draconian drug laws everywhere, that's probably for the best.

If it were readily available and affordable though, I think I would become addicted to it pretty quickly.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Mar 13, 2016 9:43 am

I think I'm pretty much done talking about drugs.

This conversation really hasn't cleared up anything.

Other than cocaine feels really good and could be addictive.

To me, it sounds like bungee-jumping or climbing Mt Everest.

Exhilarating .... but you could end up dead.

I think I'll pass.

I'll live my adventures vicariously through Marvel heroes.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:50 am

i just did one hour in the gym, then crashed in the sauna for another hour or so
    saunas kick ass
    in the long run, it's better than cocaine.
    i also noticed that there's no verb for saunas in the English language. You can't say "to Sauna" or "i'm sauning" or "I sauned"

Current date/time is Wed Aug 23, 2017 4:09 pm