Laid Bare!

I'm getting an art studio!

eggraid

I'm getting an art studio!

Post  eggraid on Mon Mar 14, 2016 1:58 am

So we got drunk last night at the local bar and ended up at party at this place called KKK (Kville konst kollektiv) on the same block, which is an art collective, with mostly a bunch of anarchopunks who i don't care much for. They're crap artists too. Spoiled kids on welfare-checks, wanting to do a "revolution" and "fuck the system" yadaha. So i met this guy who was sick of KKK because none of them really paint, they just get drunk and ruin his stuff. So i got invited to join this other place, who are looking for someone to manage to stuff, like renting out spaces to artists and so forth.

I suppose we will paint AND get drunk without smelly anarchopunks.

If i like the place i might just end up putting in a lot of work to keep the place running, which i've been wanting to do for a long time.

Awesome stuff!

The Great Splendini

Re: I'm getting an art studio!

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Mar 14, 2016 9:10 am

Fuck The World

Fuck Sciency and the fucking Horse He Rode On

Sounds cool....tell us more....keep us posted

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Mar 14, 2016 10:16 pm

See, that sounds cool.  You'll have a scene to hang out in and a reason to drink, rather than just drinking for its own sake..

Also art studios are great cuz girls will take their clothes off in there.  The word "art" is like magic panty remover.  Smart thinking there Eggs!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Tue Mar 15, 2016 7:36 pm

Just before I went to China, I was dating this young woman who was pretty hot.  So naturally by the second/third date I was trying to get her clothes off.  But she kept saying she wasn't ready yet.  Finally she said, "Ok, the next date you'll get all you want."

I was psyched, so I said "Great, how about Friday night?"

This bitch was like "No.  Sorry, I have a gig on Friday evening, nude modeling."

Now bear in mind this girl had a decent job and didn't need the paltry money she was earning modeling nude for this art class, yet she was doing it every Friday evening.  I asked her about the gender ratio for the class, which, no surprise was "mostly men."  Rolling Eyes

So I was like WTF????  We've been dating for over month and you won't let me so much as see a nipple, yet you're displaying it all publicly to groups of strange men every weekend?   scratch  scratch  scratch

She responded about how I didn't understand "art."  Rolling Eyes

Such a load of bull.  But I had to go along with it if still wanted to score with her, so I did.  Embarassed

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Mar 16, 2016 7:30 am

Yeah but im in a steady relationship you know. My gf paints too, and drinks and all that. So loads of fun and new people - Hopefully slighly fucked up people too.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:09 pm

Oh, so Pi and I aren't fucked up enough for you? Rolling Eyes

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:54 am