Laid Bare!

Losing weight like crazy.

Psioncy

Losing weight like crazy.

Post  Psioncy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:44 pm

I sorta slacked and gained all kinds of weight back, but now I'm tackling it.  I am losing FAST on this calorie-restrictive, nutrition-focused diet.

Everyday:

1.  One salad:  Veggies only, no cheese/meat/bread.  I use seasoning, with a sparing drizzle of olive oil and a good dousing of red wine vinegar.
    2.  One meal:  I make this "malatang" style.  6 ounces of meat (usually beef strips, but sometimes I use tuna or eggs or chicken) along with a variety of veggies cooked up in VERY hot sauce with cumin and whatever herbs and topped with crushed garlic and chinese dark vinegar.  Or some variation, like a less spicy tumeric broth.

That's it.  That's all I eat every day.  Calorie restricted, nutritious, tasty, and vinegar drenched.  It works.

I won't say I'm not left hungry, cuz I am.  But it works and I'm losing and I feel great.  I'm convinced now that vinegar and veggies are the keys to good health.

Also, cutting out the alcohol.  Sad  

At least til I reach my target weight and segue back into a normal calorie diet, then I'll fit some benders in again.  But no drinky-drinky til I get rid of this flab. Evil or Very Mad

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Re: Losing weight like crazy.

Post  Psioncy on Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:49 pm

Alcohol is LOADED with calories, but I still lose weight on benders cuz I don't bother eating anything.

And then after a bad one, I'm not capable of eating for a day or so either. But the problem is that I'm so mentally/physically/spiritually wrecked I can't deal with anything and will pork out later during my recovery with wild abandoned. pig pig pig pig

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Thu Mar 17, 2016 8:12 pm

you're eating one meal a day?

that's fuckin' hard.

i can't do it.

there's a popular diet based on this. It's called The Warrior Diet.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jun 18, 2016 12:46 pm

Lost 15 pounds!!!

I couldn't do it Florida. You'd think in the south they'd eat less on account of the heat, but in fact they only eat the fattiest greasiest shit you can imagine. It's all bland and fatty, like cream cheese and fried chicken and mayonnaise.

Here I'm really doing it, and I feel great fkn great on this diet. Eating a lot healthier too. I make like some curry or something for one meal and a salad for another, snack on some fruit. 15 pounds have come off in a month.

My shorts are falling off me. I'm still gonna wait to get down to an ideal weight to buy clothes though. I'll just tighten up with a belt in the meantime. I'm 36 waist, which is still pretty fkn fat. I should be like 34 and that could take a while still. No point in buying new clothes til then.

Current date/time is Thu Oct 19, 2017 12:42 am