Laid Bare!

To all you naysayers...

Psioncy

To all you naysayers...

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jul 27, 2016 6:16 am

Go suck one.

This is the dawning of the new age of Psioncy.

All hail the great and glorious *me*!

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

eggraid

Re: To all you naysayers...

Post  eggraid on Wed Jul 27, 2016 7:08 am

Right. I ju got home from a mental hospital. after having beaten two guys up.
    One had a concussion and other nearly lost his eyes while being drowned in a river, while his buddy was out. Really , i think i wasnt able of doing any of this. I mean stomping some's head with the intent of killing someone, im tryin deal with this still. But i i did do it. So thats what ive been into. Wondering who the fuck i am. I Was just so flabberglabbasted about their reaction reacted. They continuosly mocked be indoors. I waited for them and there it happened. So ive been traumatized for a several days. Glad my ego is somewhat intact!
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:33 pm

Holy F-ing fuck, Eggraid!

That's hardcore.

You sound drunk... you couldn't've hurt em too badly or you'd be in a cell right now, so don't sweat it too much.

Still... two opponents... that's impressive.  I mean it looks easy in a movie or whatever, but when you are facing two dudes at once, it really takes some skill or something.

Violence won't solve anything, dude.  Well, it's the solution to almost everything going on in the world except that for me personally I'd rather focus on the poon.

I'm sitting in New York JFK Airport waiting on my flight back to Asia...

So rest assured, if you want to slather SK with half coherent drunken posts, you won't be alone for at it for long.

I got your back, bud!

(Not in real life tho.  In real life i don't want to drink with you cuz you seriously sound like some kinda fkn psychopath.)

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:41 pm

Nah, not drunk - sleeping pills. I have pretty guilty conscinence. And i am disturbed by the memory of wanting kill them. I mean, stomping on someones head while laying on the ground? I put myself in a mental hospital for 3 days to calm down.

Yeah, dont drink with me for. Im staying off anything mind-altering now.

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Jul 27, 2016 2:42 pm

Firat tine in my adult life i used violence tbh

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Wed Jul 27, 2016 4:51 pm

I dont write much. I only draw/paint. I get a feeling of putting things in their right place, which is very much needed. Think i made my best drawings during my time at the mental hospital.
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 6:01 am

Oh i love sleeping pills and alcohol together.  it's my all time favorite combo!

Yeah, I talk a lot of shit but really I avoid fighting.  It's so pointless.  There's no good outcome.

A.  You get your ass kicked, which is never good or B.  you kick someone else's ass and have to feel shitty about that -or get charged or sued.

The bottom line is that while violence looks really cool and stuff on paper, in reality it's just dumb.  

Just avoid it.  If you think you're in that kind of disposition, drink ALONE.  Post a bunch of shit talk here.  That's what I do.

I used to get into all kinds of dumb fights i couldn't remember.  Sometimes it's fun, but you never know when either you are the other party or parties is gonna get injurous... particularly when there's alcohol involved.  I've seen and been in godawful fights over literally nothing.

Never worth it, ever.

Hey, guess where I am?  

Taipei!  They even have a smoking room at this airport.  I asked an asian dude for a dahuoji and he couldn't understand me.  WTF?  

(15 hour flight from New York to here, holy god.  I feel like something a dead cat shit out.)

Next stop.... Bangkok MOTHERFUCKERS!     Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil

Oh hell yeah! farao

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 2:38 pm

I'm already kicking all kinds of ass.

I didn't take any shit at the hotel.  I made them change my room twice til I was granted the keys to the luxury sweet.  (And oh how sweet it is!)

Not to make light of your situation, Eggraid.  I know that feeling, even if you didn't do anything irredeemable, just finding out you're capable of it can be pretty godawful soul-wrenching.

It's just that I'm off on my new Asian adventure.  First impressions are that Bangkok is something else.  The cabbie from the airport, the hotel lady, and the guy at 7-11 all spoke English with me!

Basically the sum of everyone I have interacted with so far.

Never, never, never experienced that in Beijing.  I think I met ONE taxi driver who spoke English in my entire 14 years there.

I bought a bunch of toiletries that I don't even know quite what they are at 7-11, but I figured I gotta something cuz I already reek something fierce.  Well, 30+ hours of travel is a good excuse as any for that but still this heat is relentless.

I also bought some food, beer, and two bottles of local whiskey.  I should be passing out any minute now.

The room is awesome for only $20 bucks.  I got AC, fast wifi, fridge, shower, balcony, wood floors, and more spacious that some of my apartments in Beijing.  Pretty sweet.  And I've got this bitch prepaid for a month.

I'm doing Cambodia after this, not gonna expect as much there.  This is a scouting expedition... but with a twist.  The twist is that I have no gdm intention of leaving this region of the world -or what I like to call my newfound home. I'm hardcore in it all the way one hundred billion percent, as always.  

I guess that's just how I roll, homeys.  afro

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Thu Jul 28, 2016 3:00 pm

Yeah man, try to take it out in your art, not human flesh.

Unless it's banging poon, which is a perfectly acceptable outlet.

Not that I'm doing that.  The taxi driver kept asking me if I wanted "boom boom" slapping the heels of hands to together and laughing while he did so.

So I asked what the fuck is "boom boom?" you mean girls?

And he was like "yes.  girl boom boom, you want?"

I said "No for money, no want."

And he sighed all sad like.  Sad

But I agree, art is the higher calling.  I am gonna finish my sequel.  

EVEN IF IT MEANS SACRIFICING POTENTIAL POON.  Shocked

Because really, in the long term, I get far more edification out of art than poon.

As for gratification, ok, poon trumps all.

Really, seriously, man.  Find some way to channel all this violent energy into your art.

Because that is something that will reap dividends and live into posterity, while beating m'fkrs senseless won't come close to that.

You'll just be sitting in a swedish jail wondering...

Oh wait, never mind.  You only go to prison for like 6 years for murder in Sweden, and the place is like a free luxury condo.

NM.  Just go kill a bunch of m'fkrs if that's what you got the hankering for.   lol!

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:58 pm

Bangkok is really nice.  I'm really surprised by how nice it is.  It's clean and the people are pleasant.  

A truly international city too, and very diverse.  You see people from every corner of the globe on the streets here.  Everything is in English. There's everything you could ever want to do available.  Just walking around today I found museums, libraries, cafes, every kind of cuisine you can think of.  It's like 10 million times more functional as a city than Beijing.

The only thing that sucks is the traffic.  Not really set up well for pedestrians or bikes.  Just walking around I find myself stuck at crossing for five minutes or more.  Annoying.

I haven't hit any of the big party zones like Khao San road.  In fact, I really don't feel like I need that bullshit.  Some guys are trying to show me pictures of girls and stuff, but I have no interest in getting scammed by sex workers.  Besides, I'm on a budget.  

The temples are nice.  I'm gonna check out more of them when I have time.  Buddhism is like serious business in this country.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sat Jul 30, 2016 8:24 pm

Actually, now I'm thinking I should get laid. I mean why not? It would be kinda lame to come to Thailand and not get laid.

I don't want to pay for it though. Evil or Very Mad

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Sat Aug 06, 2016 9:29 am

Did you get laid yet sciency. This is waht you've been waiting for!
    Thailand is the place to be compares to China, atleast in terms of debauchery.
    Thinking of it Thailand has for more of that than China, and you can get it for free even from hookers.
    Believe me. they will see "opportunities" in having sex with you. DO sex to them and scrap whatever opportunities they see in you.
    That's how asia works.

They never pulled any charges against me, eventhough i had to go to jail, so im free as a bird.

Bad part is, that when people don't pull any charges against you, it's likely that they want to "solve it" the illegal way. Heh. Im gonna have some people after me. Im kind of "whatever, what a hazzle" Just get over here beat up on your own instead of sending people to do it. Best way is for me to show up at their place, atleast i've got some rock or other hard object that i could use to beat their brains out. I mean, this is about my survival, i'm ready to go mental, like i did that last night. Good part is that they're probably going to darkies, so i'll be doing society a contribution be pulling out whatever i have and doing whatever it takes.

Until any  of that happends im going  to stay at home and do my paintings. I reunited with my ex again. She's heavily into oilpainting, so we've been doing tht. she's downtown now. Drunk as fuck. There's probably cocaine floating around at that party too, im just not up for doing any more drugs. I wanna sit at hoe, draw shit and get slighly drunk. That's a good night in my book.

I also got in contact with this underground metal scene in Gothenburg for the past year. Creative people for sure. They want me to paint some kind of cage somewhere and were interested in using my work for record sleeve some time. No loose talk or anything. They all read Lovecraft which is a fucken awsome good sign of personal qualitu in my book.

What else? Oh i forgot. My childhood friend from Sweden got deported from China for running illegal law firms (human rights work) so he's now situated in Chiang Mai, working with Burma through the boarder of thailand. I've been meaning to visit him there for some time. Maybe i couldmeet you up sciency, once im in a somewhat stable state and won't smash your head against a curb for saying something stupid... just kiiding, not used to violence at all, unless i get enraged, but once you meet me, you'll notice that i'm quite difficult to get enraged.... unlless i had couple of beers on a bad day that is.

im also doing this project of depicting my neighbourhood. Lots of fuck-ups come around here and now they're gettting mixed with assorted hipsters. It's getting interesting. Eventually the hipsters will win, becuse they got the money to afford the gentrification of this area. But while it goes on, i'm going to paint it all.

I just want the metalheads here. They're fucking crazy. I like that.

Current date/time is Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:13 pm