incessantly
    for years on end
    but i do have a Life
    (with a capital L)
    trust me.
    RobertBlack

Re: UFC (a poem)

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:34 am

It took you ten years to conjure up the courage to post that?

Be careful, even I wouldn't want to provoke him.

Evil or Very Mad
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:38 am

Personally I think it is the other way around, Sciency was mocking his wife, and then boasting that he knew his true identity.

I think Sciency was just upset that UFC did not want to be best buddies with him.

As Confucius say, lotus flower have long stalk.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:43 am

Sciency wanted to be best buddies with him?

All I remember about UFC is that he was one of your biggest stalkers on TBJ.

then, for reasons beyond me, you guys became friends.

not sure what the story is with UFC and Sciency.

Sciency started this forum and since you were friends with UFC, he teamed up with you.

but anyway, I'm sure Sciency will deny what you said.

so I'll never know what the story is.

by the way, what's YOUR status with Sciency? You hanging on here to get back at Sciency?

Personally, I've reached a point in my life where I consider anyone and everyone a potential enemy.

Trust no one.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:45 am

yeah

by your comment, it sounds like you're on UFC's side and against Sciency.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:51 am

Last edited by RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:54 am

I am on my side.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:57 am

I have no beef with UFC, Sciency, you or Eggraid.

I just call it as it is.

I just had a major coup, taking down a stalker, I mean a real stalker.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:04 am

I have no idea about you Pi, I like your posts, as I liked them on TBJ, I have no idea who you are, what colour or sexuality you are, or where you are from, and have no desire to take you down, or anyone else here, for that matter.

Like I said, I take down real stalkers. And believe me, he is one sorry cunt right now.

But Sciency, when he gets drunk he attacks.

Attack him, effectively, he will ban you, for this is his show.

He will ban me, for sure.

Like I give a flying fuck, just as UFC does not give a flying fuck.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:18 am

Last edited by RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 10:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:27 am

As far as Sciency goes, he let me down by inviting me to meet me in the Den, saying it had to be THAT night, and then, when I had traveled in from northern Beijing, he had disappeared, the waitresses who I knew well just said some cunt was too drunk to walk, and then when I tried to call him it seemed he was unable to answer his phone, though I could hear the voices of Chinese waitresses and so on.

Yeah, that pissed me off, sure.

But it doesn't mean I want to do to the sad cunt any harm, it just means, it will be his shout all night, if we ever meet again.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:29 am

And it also means, he is more of an alcoholic than me, and that tells me something that you don't know.

I am a functioning alcoholic, I have never been to AA, I mean that in my eyes would make me a pussy.

So, Sciency in Thailand, tick-tock.

Twisted Evil
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 6:47 am

Could you ever imagine the great RB going to AA?

It would never happen, but I promise, if it ever did happen, I would cause a fist fight, western style.

But Sciency, it is sad, as the guy is actually self believing that he is still the man, living life as he demands it.

Sad in many ways to others, but then again, I cannot fault it, because that is exactly how I live my life.

When you say, Fuck you! to the average world, is usually when you land on the advanced planet.

He knows this, as do I.

You will never know it Pi.

Which is more sad, in a way, though, you really will never get it, so maybe not.

Yeah, Sciency is OK.

I met him, so I know.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:15 am

What Sciency knows is that once the music stops, this is the end.

Most people have no music in their lives.

But the ones who do, get bored to death, when the music stops.

So they don't want the music to stop.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:16 am

Life is a journey. We soon learn the ways. Then we get bored. Cocky. We fuck up. We feel sorry. Humbled. We say sorry. And then we try to ride the journey a different way. But what we don't get is that we are on the same journey. Like a toy train that runs off the tracks. So our parents put that toy train back on the same track. And they are full of confidence and positivity that their train will be fine from that moment on. Toot toot! All aboard!
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:29 am

Is there any music in your life, Pi?
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Sep 04, 2016 8:47 am

Now would be a good time to do a new podcast.

Concentrate on the positive.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 2:24 pm

RobertBlack wrote:As far as Sciency goes, he let me down by inviting me to meet me in the Den, saying it had to be THAT night, and then, when I had traveled in from northern Beijing, he had disappeared, the waitresses who I knew well just said some cunt was too drunk to walk, and then when I tried to call him it seemed he was unable to answer his phone, though I could hear the voices of Chinese waitresses and so on.

Yeah, that pissed me off, sure.

But it doesn't mean I want to do to the sad cunt any harm, it just means, it will be his shout all night, if we ever meet again.

Dude, by the time we talked on the phone I had already downed an entire bottle of Sambuca. I stumbled over to the Den and then I have no fucking clue what went on afterward. None.

I did really feel bad about it, but believe me it was worse on me than you.

I also don't like the implication that I ban people for anything other than stalking. Nobody gets banned here for fucking ANYTHING ELSE.

And yes, I went overboard and got line crossy talking about UFC's wife. The guy does stalk me however -and has been modded for talking about other people's wives and pets and such. Not that it justifies it. If you guys want me to give myself a ban as a democratic decision over it, fine. Personally I think it only warrants a warning.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:39 pm

RobertBlack wrote:And it also means, he is more of an alcoholic than me, and that tells me something that you don't know.

I am a functioning alcoholic, I have never been to AA, I mean that in my eyes would make me a pussy.

So, Sciency in Thailand, tick-tock.

Twisted Evil

I tried to find an AA meeting, but I got all lost.   I don't see the shame in it.  If I'm going on four day benders completely out of control like that... i should try to do something about it.

Not that AA is anything but a whacked out cult.  If they dropped the theist crackery and used a more scientific approach, it would help more people.  Basically it's FIND GOD.  That's it.  That's the whole basis of the program.

And then, like, God helps you sort your shit out.  But I think my shit is too fucked even for all the powers of Heaven to handle.  And I kind of blame the stars anyway.  Fuck those assholes.

Anyway, I don't think taking action to solve one's drinking problem makes anybody a pussy.

I mean, I wake up surrounded by whiskey bottles and check the calender only find three or four days have passed.  It's fucking ridiculous the way I drink.  If you have better powers of moderation, great.  I don't.  I just sucking down straight liquor and going out to buy more of it.  Waking up, drinking more, passing out again, going out and doing God-only knows what, getting all injured... well you get the picture.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:46 pm

RobertBlack wrote:I have no idea about you Pi, I like your posts, as I liked them on TBJ, I have no idea who you are, what colour or sexuality you are, or where you are from

He is a half-french eskimo from the Yukon, very yellow, and super duper gay.

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 4:51 pm

People can all stop talking shit about this being "my" site or "my" show.

Moderation is for stalking only. That means personal information. Stalking means *research.*

There are other boards to play that game on.

I moderate for that, and that's all I have ever moderated for.

I even tried to give the keys for the site over to Pi once, but then he got scared of UFC's threats and wanted to hand the site over to him. Rolling Eyes

Not my site. RB has been posting his poetry. Anyone is welcome to make a podcast here. If you are bored with the gif in the corner, make another fucking one and I'll put it up there. Jesum. Rolling Eyes

Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Sun Sep 04, 2016 5:09 pm

And on the subject of moderation, yeah, I get a warning.  But looking over this thread, RB also gets one.

Not to re-open the whole pandora's can of poodles, but you can't post info on users.  Period.  That's the whole basis of the mod policy, which is very simple.

I realize they smeared your stuff on TBJ and even the international media.  And I fully agree that the GT article was incredibly fucked up. I still can't even understand how that can happen.  Global Times is supposed to a major international news organ.  

But you got your retraction, and maybe something more by way you keep hinting at it.

However, if you keep posting users info, you will get banned.  I don't want to ban anybody, including myself.

Except UFC, Like I said before, I'm not holding any grudge on him, and he has my respect in many ways.  But he will stalk and stalk and stalk and stalk.  So banned he must remain.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:56 am

RobertBlack wrote:Is there any music in your life, Pi?

No, my life totally sucks ass and I admit it.

I'm trying to change things, but it's not easy.

Writing is good. I admire you for taking a stab at it. But we live in a practical world and bills need to be paid. So we need to balance the mundane and still try to make our lives interesting.

I have some creative ambitions, but they haven't gotten off the ground. Man, I've lost like 3 jobs in the past couple of years. It's been a hell of a rocky road for me.

Anyway, it's not an easy task. And not many people pull it off. Most people stay stuck in crappy jobs to pay their bills.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Sep 05, 2016 1:58 am

Going to AA doesn't make you a pussy, but that place sounds like a cult. Try to work out the drinking without getting brainwashed.

And also, doesn't sound like you really got a grasp on your drinking. And I agree with RB. Many guys have gone on a downward spiral beyond the point of return in Thailand with their drinking problems.

Not to sound like your mother but it's a real risk.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:00 am

Ok, I'll stay out of the feud between Sciency and UFC because I don't know who said what.

And yeah, Sciency can be aggressive. He vacillates from being half-decent to being a total asshole. Especially when he's drunk. And then he uses the drunken state to get off the hook.

Current date/time is Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:50 pm