Laid Bare!

UFC (a poem)

Psioncy

Re: UFC (a poem)

Post  Psioncy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 4:47 am

I am not in a feud with UFC.  He's one crazy mofo, and I really don't want to F with him anymore.

Maybe he can stalk you or Eggraid for a while instead?  Cuz I really need a break from it.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."
    Psioncy

Post  Psioncy on Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:00 am

The Great Splendini wrote:Going to AA doesn't make you a pussy, but that place sounds like a cult. Try to work out the drinking without getting brainwashed.

And also, doesn't sound like you really got a grasp on your drinking. And I agree with RB. Many guys have gone on a downward spiral beyond the point of return in Thailand with their drinking problems.

Not to sound like your mother but it's a real risk.

Actually China is far worse in terms of alcohol availability. Here they don't sell in the store after midnight, or between like 3-5 PM or in the morning.

I mean in Beijing I could bike to store at 3-4 AM and buy enough Baijiu with sofa change to get completely hammered. It's actually a fair bit more controled here, though I haven't been going to the big party areas either.

What gets me here is the beer. It's so fkn hot, so you know that beer looks really good at the restaurant. Then another one. Then it quickly deteriotes into whiskey time, and then more whiskey. I mean, that's what I do. I buy like two bottles of liquor, and before I finish the first one I'm already out buying more, and on like that. Sometimes I wake up with 4-5 full bottles of whiskey + 4-5 empties, and then I"m like "fuck it" and I start drinking again. It can go on for days, as you probably have noted on the board. I'm not always on the board though, I also go out. Or when I'm so loaded I can't even type incoherently, I'm probably listening to music or fuck all if I know what I'm doing then. Sometimes I do really weird shit, like I woke up today with this slimey disgusting bag of squid that I bought. I fucking hate squid.

"That's not really a plan then."
    "Okay, so it's not a plan. Look, I'm not good with plans."

eggraid

Post  eggraid on Mon Sep 05, 2016 11:42 pm

how do you even manage to keep a job drinking that much? Do you stay sober during the week and drink on weekends?

I'm going to stay dry a couple of more months, or until forever. Don't dare to drink alcohol anymore. I had two beers with my dad on saturday. I didn't kill him. That's good.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:52 am

My sessions usually last 3 days. If I stop after one night, I am OK, but usually I can't bear waking up half drunk and then having to bear the hangover. So I start again the next day. The third day is usually a blur perhaps sleeping all day and then drinking again all night. And then, after it is over I feel depressed, and physically like shit, like my stomach has been sucked out of me. And I usually have not bothered to eat. Eating is the best way to survive, but I get lazy.

I do it about once a week, have a good week in between, but then do it all again, either the one night, and suffer the hangover, or the three day special.

I never used to drink like this, it just got worse over time.

In China, I could just do 5 or 6 bottles of beer a day, write, eat, sober up and sleep, and I could definitely function better.

Or two bottles of wine.

I used to do beer days, and then wine days for a break.

Those beer days were the ones I enjoyed the most, as I could function, and the hangover from beer was minimal.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Sep 06, 2016 12:59 am

Haha, this sounds like an AA meeting.

Back on topic: UFC

I don't think you can get rid of him that easily or just pass him off to stalk someone else.

It's like your subconscious conjured up your own personal stalking Frankenstein.

Good luck.

RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Tue Sep 06, 2016 3:45 pm

Dude, you are obsessed with the guy.

If he's in anyone's subconscious, it is yours.

You even wrote a poem about him, lol.

Current date/time is Sat Aug 19, 2017 5:55 am