Laid Bare!

LeoChick miss you.

The Angel of God

LeoChick miss you.

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:02 pm

I fucked up.  I totally fucked up.  I know this.

You also fucked up badly, but let's more dwell on my fuck-up.

I was stupid, so very stupid.  You were mine and I lost you because my mind was not right at that time.
    The Angel of God

Re: LeoChick miss you.

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:05 pm

She is a difficult girl to understand.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:07 pm

If I had it to do over, I would do it very differently. I really like you body and you, but at that time I was such a mess. I didn't understand your value.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:10 pm

You have to consider what I was dealing with. I was in deep heartbreak. Yet I was getting all kinds of poon in all directions. I didn't like your cooking. You just fill a wok with oil and throw a huge piece of pork in there? To me that is disgusting. I mean, I'll eat it.

You should just let me cook, ok? I'm quite good at it. Then you clean the kitchen when I'm done.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:14 pm

You have a good body. It's like warm apple pie.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:17 pm

You are the only person I know on Earth who needs to drink coffee to go to sleep. lol!

Coffee is like the opposite of sleep. Yet you wake up and make coffee to help yourself go back to sleep. The you give me some, and of course like a normal biological person, I can't sleep because I just drank coffee.

How is it that coffee puts you to sleep???

I still can't understand it. You are also great to watch TV with. We watched the entire series of Dallas and I Dream of Jeannie.

Good times that I will always hold dear to my heart.

I'm sorry for my fuck-up.
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Sun Oct 02, 2016 4:37 pm

Hey, u r Filipina.  It's very easy for a filipina to come to Thailand because of the ASEAN pact, of which both nations are part of. From my understanding you would not even need a visa.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Sun Oct 02, 2016 5:02 pm

You smooth talker you. I am sure she is in a taxi to the airport right at this moment.

Razz
    The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Oct 03, 2016 1:26 am

No.  I know she's not coming.  I haven't talked to her for a while but she is deeply involved this other dude she met after we split.  I truly wish them both the best.

Her and I were not actually a match.  Still very fond though.  I love you

She is the last woman I lived with.  Well, my current (ex) GF stayed with me for a couple weeks once.

To be honest, I don't really like having a live-in GF.  All their clutter starts to irritate me to no end.  I like to keep my living quarters as simple and stuff-free as possible, and women are the opposite of that.  Really drives me nuts.

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 am

Sorry, but she seemed really pissed off at you, so I don't find it amusing that you're rehashing this and goading her to come on here.

Sorry dude, but it's one thing to shoot the shit with me, but sometimes your fart jokes go too far.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:45 am

That's wrong.  Her and I are on good terms.  I hate how everyone intentionally mischaracterizes everything on here.  It's as despicable as it is preposterous.  Hang your head in shame so low that you kiss your ass goodbye.  A long deep french kiss is in order.  It's just like the movie Casablanca, except the lovers are you and your ass, and your ass is Humphrey Bogart, not your face, which is actually an ass.
    RobertBlack

Post  RobertBlack on Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:30 pm

In my experience this approach always works well with the female brain:

Maybe I'll try to get LeoChick or one of my other Filipina GFs to come here, once I've employed secured. Filipina English sucks like shit, but it's the best in Asia. So I'm thinking about if I get stabilized bringing one of them over. I know LeoChick has her American b/f now with a house and salary. But I've still got two more to try with.

Local Thai girl is also possible, but I kind of want to be with someone I know already.

Laughing

The Great Splendini

Post  The Great Splendini on Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:02 am

Sciency Dick-Speak: Leochick, I still love you, please take me back.

Translation: I want to fuck you because I can't get laid with anyone else.

The Angel of God

Post  The Angel of God on Tue Oct 04, 2016 8:19 am

RobertBlack wrote:In my experience this approach always works well with the female brain:

Maybe I'll try to get LeoChick or one of my other Filipina GFs to come here, once I've employed secured. Filipina English sucks like shit, but it's the best in Asia. So I'm thinking about if I get stabilized bringing one of them over. I know LeoChick has her American b/f now with a house and salary. But I've still got two more to try with.

Local Thai girl is also possible, but I kind of want to be with someone I know already.

Laughing

Holy Fuck-a-mole!  Who are you, the Amazing Kreskin?  Totally read my mind.

Yeah, Filipina GFs are the best, you know why?  You can have conversations with them.  Not highly intelligent conversations, but at least you can communicate without it turning into a f-ing English lesson.  You can watch a movie with them and not have to pause every 30 seconds to explain what people just said and what's going on.  When they make a joke, you don't have spend 5 minutes explaining it, cuz they get it usually.  They also know and listen to all the same music westerners do.  Other Asians have no clue.  The most difficult topic to teach in Asia is famous music, because they only know Lady Gaga and The Beatles... and they only know about two Beatles songs at most.  They know "Hotel California" but get struck with dumbfound confusion when you mention The Eagles, cuz they just know the song.  So when it comes to discussing music in the classroom I just mention The Beatles as my favorite band (they're not) sing a couple bars of Hey Jude, and then let talk about all the shitty Korean pop bands they are into.

You get none of this bullshit with a Filipina GF.  You get a whole slew of other bullshit, but at least not that bullshit.

Current date/time is Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:30 pm